It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:12 am 

pizza_Place: A few...
Apparently Dan took issue with something Gordon wrote regarding Bryant.

Paraphrasing:

"Your boy in the afternoon over there.....he never shows up anywhere. I'm not sure who he even talks to. Disagree with me if want but don't question my credibility. When I write something, I've talked to both sides."

He called him "your boy" again and Hanley said "Do you mean Dan or Terry?" Mully said "I'm glad you clarified that".

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:18 am 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
he finished off by saying, he can kiss my butt. wonderful.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:19 am 

Interesting. Bernstein basically did call him a liar yesterday and said he was making up that Bryant was upset he didn't get to play on the MLB club this year.

Who would know more? The guy who is an actual reporter or the guy who reads text messages as facts from someone in the front office.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:28 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Interesting. Bernstein basically did call him a liar yesterday and said he was making up that Bryant was upset he didn't get to play on the MLB club this year.

Who would know more? The guy who is an actual reporter or the guy who reads text messages as facts from someone in the front office.

He said that? :lol:

Why wouldn't he be upset. He killed it in MiLB, would've started his clock and all his friends got called up.

Dan is such a spaz.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:32 am 

Kirkwood wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Why wouldn't he be upset. He killed it in MiLB, would've started his clock and all his friends got called up.

Dan is such a spaz.
Basically, Bryant is fully on board with the plan and isn't upset at all and there is no problem with him and the Cubs.

Also, Bryant is a great guy and wouldn't ever be upset about something like this.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:32 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Someday somehow Bernsie is going to get caught in one of these fake bs things by someone who will not back down and will really embarrass him. Who know's but maybe they will get a lawyer and sue like Bernsie says people should? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:42 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Dan is such a spaz.
Basically, Bryant is fully on board with the plan and isn't upset at all and there is no problem with him and the Cubs.

Also, Bryant is a great guy and wouldn't ever be upset about something like this.

That reads exactly like something out of a low level PR guy from the Cubs front office........

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:45 am 

Bryant was pissed

Absolutely clear to anyone with a fucking brain

I think now more than ever, I’m realizing this game is a business, and all I can do is go out there and play as hard as I can and make it really hard on the guys in charge. I think I did that this year

Yeah, that sounds like a guy totally on board with not being called up :roll:

This board needs to make this fight between Gordon and BeerStain happen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:46 am 

pittmike wrote:
Someday somehow Bernsie is going to get caught in one of these fake bs things by someone who will not back down and will really embarrass him.

You mean right now?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:46 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Someday somehow Bernsie is going to get caught in one of these fake bs things by someone who will not back down and will really embarrass him.

You mean right now?
:lol: Someday is technically today too.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:49 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
pittmike wrote:
Someday somehow Bernsie is going to get caught in one of these fake bs things by someone who will not back down and will really embarrass him. Who know's but maybe they will get a lawyer and sue like Bernsie says people should? :lol:

You mean like the numerous times he said the stadium renovation approval was done?

That's right! Two year later was inferred. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:50 am 

There is no plan B(ryant)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:51 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
There is no plan B(ryant)

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:55 am 

BTW, Im pretty sure Theesuz and Jediah and anyone in charge would not have it any other way. You want guys who are hungry and passionate

Id be pissed if Bryant was happy with his season ending a month earlier than it could have

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:05 am 

Q.Bovifs wrote:
I have never wanted a person to get fucking punched more than I want Dan Bernstein to be punched.

IS THAT A THREAT ???

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:10 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
SomeGuy wrote:
That reads exactly like something out of a low level PR guy from the Cubs front office........

That hockey gear doesn't pay for itself, ya know.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:13 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
JORR did that to me once, "Are you threatening me?", and I missed the joke. Since I don't listen to B&B it went right over my head. I get it now.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:16 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
rogers park bryan wrote:
pittmike wrote:

You mean right now?

I mean bigger than even this. Real ramifications.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:22 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
To be fair, Terry also rips Gordon as someone who keeps writing the same thing but doesn't get it (it being texts from Cubs administrators about how they're ROFL over a Sun-Times article)

*new LoHo section * mods learn how to merge topics * allow mods to be added to foes list * move fragility topics from DB/Shoutouts to Politics *

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:26 am 

pittmike wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
pittmike wrote:

You mean right now?

I mean bigger than even this. Real ramifications.

IS THAT A .......nevermind.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:33 am 

Reared on the Score wrote:
To be fair, Terry also rips Gordon as someone who keeps writing the same thing but doesn't get it (it being texts from Cubs administrators about how they're ROFL over a Sun-Times article)

They get nothing of import from anyone. The texts are PR rabble, we know this. When BernSTINE blabs about stuff going on within the Cubs organization he sounds like a front office puppet, a useful idiot. His idiocy during the court battle with the condo rooftop owners is proof of this.

BernSTINE and Terry have zero sources. None.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:38 am 

Good. We needed something like this. Sports radio is circling the drain in this town. This needs to escalate but it won't. Dan, if he even addresses it, will revert to pretzel logic and talking in circles.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:42 am 

Zizou wrote:
Good. We needed something like this. Sports radio is circling the drain in this town. This needs to escalate but it won't. Dan, if he even addresses it, will revert to pretzel logic and talking in circles.

Yep
When BernSTINE gets called out he curls up into a ball and calls the authorities. Or pretend it didn't happen or pretend that he said something else.

A total coward. I'm also thinking Mannelly physically intimidates him but also intellectually intimidates him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:43 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Bernstein doesnt get text from cubs people, he calls Peter Chase...it is the only place he gets information.

And I have seen a few interviews with Bryant and his dad, the kid is on a mini world tour accepting minor league MVP award, then saw him sitting at home doing nothing in Las vegas, in total decompression, in his own words"I love doing nothing right now"

100% this is Bernstein creating something out of nothing.