It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:00 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:54 am 

I don't have a lot of problems with this show but that forced laughing really gets to me. I don't think the expert whose joke they are laughing at finds it genuine because there always seems to be an extended pause when it is over. The laughing almost sounds like a morning zoo.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:41 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
I don't know about that, but did you hear that New Male Medical Commercial? The entire thing was an ED commercial with a "pitching a tent" theme. Pretty creative way to sell a boner.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:14 am 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
If they haven't said anything to giggles......

Maybe they are telling them to laugh incessantly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:29 am 

pizza_Place: Lucano's
good dolphin wrote:
I don't have a lot of problems with this show but that forced laughing really gets to me. I don't think the expert whose joke they are laughing at finds it genuine because there always seems to be an extended pause when it is over. The laughing almost sounds like a morning zoo.

Great call on the morning zoo thing, but did you just start listening to this terrible show? It's been like that forever. Might I also have you take note of Mulligan's annoying affectation of sucking spit back into his mouth after his fucking annoying laugh? You're welcome.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:43 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
good dolphin wrote:
The laughing almost sounds like a morning zoo.

Produced

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Little Caesar's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqvBLQfTaB4

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:17 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
good dolphin wrote:

I would make more of an effort to listen if they would stop the phony, over-the-top laughter and if Mully's two favorite words were not "um" and "uh." I still don't understand how a radio host in the third largest market in the country can be so inarticulate, but I suppose if Boers and Roe Conn can have long and prosperous careers in this market then Mully can, too.

M & H: Good morning [insert guest's name here], thanks for joining us this morning. How are you?
Guest: Good, thanks...still working on my first cup of coffee.
M & H: HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Mully: OK, so, I'm about to ask you a rambling, nonsensical question consisting of several questions, most of which I will answer myself making you to wonder if you're the first person I've ever interviewed. I may also pronounce Pau Gasol, Pau GAS-all. Here we go..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:19 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
maybe it is that funny? ha ha, type funny?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:26 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
good dolphin wrote:

Step up to the plate and tell them yourself.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Tad Queasy wrote:
Mully: OK, so, I'm about to ask you a rambling, nonsensical question consisting of several questions, most of which I will answer myself making you to wonder if you're the first person I've ever interviewed. I may also pronounce Pau Gasol, Pau GAS-all. Here we go..

:lol:

*new LoHo section * mods learn how to merge topics * allow mods to be added to foes list * move fragility topics from DB/Shoutouts to Politics *

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Ed_from_Lisle wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Great call on the morning zoo thing, but did you just start listening to this terrible show? It's been like that forever. Might I also have you take note of Mulligan's annoying affectation of sucking spit back into his mouth after his fucking annoying laugh? You're welcome.

I hear that sucking sound on the podcast; annoying as fuck.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:36 am 

I have noticed that the guttural laughs seem to be most prevalent in the 5 o'clock hour