It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 1:32 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 391 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Tiny gets a DUI
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:23 pm 

doug - evergreen park wrote:
Everyone on this board should probably have a DUI except the non drinkers and non vehicle owners. I wouldn't be surprised if this is Harry's first. If it isn't...then, wow.
This wasn't him getting caught for a .08 borderline DD arrest. He was way over the limit and had to have known it. Given that he probably had been driving for a while he likely started out even more drunk. He had a higher rating than Donte Stallworth the day he got his involuntary manslaughter arrest.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:24 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
this will be plead out quickly,quietly...i am sure either harry gets fired...which would be outstanding, or harry takes some time off to deal with "personal problems" and he returns to work and will not be talking about drinking shots of tequila like he did.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Frank Coztansa wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
As someone who doesn't drink I suspect it's very easy.

As someone who doesn't drink you have no place to say that its easy.

So you don't drink. Good for you?

How about you go out to one of those sportsbars and don't have anything to eat. If you do eat something, take a cab home.

I understand that eating some wings doesn't impair your ability to drive a car like alcohol does, but for many people its very hard and inconvenient to go out with your buddies and not drink. And I'm not talking about getting stupid drunk. As Ugie said, 2 or 3 beers probably puts you over the legal limit so just a couple of beers can get you a DUI.

A someone who doesn't murder people, you have no place to say it's not easy.

So you don't murder. Good for you?

How about you go out to one of those sportsbars and don't don't stab someone in the arm. If you do stab someone don't get arrested.

I understand that stabbing someone in the arm doesn't result in death like shooting someone in the head, but for many people its very hard and inconvenient to go out with your buddies and not murder. I'm not talking about killing a snitch or someone who deserves it. As Ugie said 2 or 3 murders probably puts you on death row.

Inconvenient to not drink? That sounds like a bigger problem.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:27 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
There was a two year period of my life where I could've gotten a D.U.I every fucking night. Things have seriously changed. In my late teens I was flat out let go by the cops twice, and was allowed to get back in and drive home with a cop following me there. If my late teen lifestyle was relived in the past decade, I'd be in prison. It scares the shit out of me when I think about it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:29 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
KDdidit wrote:

How about you go out to one of those sportsbars and don't don't stab someone in the arm. If you do stab someone don't get arrested.

I understand that stabbing someone in the arm doesn't result in death like shooting someone in the head, but for many people its very hard and inconvenient to go out with your buddies and not murder. I'm not talking about killing a snitch or someone who deserves it. As Ugie said 2 or 3 murders probably puts you on death row.

I can just picture KD smiling approvingly when he came up with this. :lol:

anyway, that's the gist right there folks...post of the year nominee.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:30 pm 

KDdidit wrote:

It was kinda....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
The part about suburban cops looking for DUIs is 100% spot on.....not sure if I mentioned it, but I got pulled over in Norridge about a month and a half ago (Right at the fuckin city border too...as a matter of fact, when he pulled me over I already crossed Harlem and Irving and was back on the Chicago side), and his reason for pulling me over was for a blown out headlight.... :evil:

This was around 2 in the morning, and I already was having a bad night, so being pulled over for this bullshit pissed me off...and the fact that the cop was a smart ass dick didn't make it any better.....

He even admitted himself that the busted headlight was a "lame" reason to pull me over, but he was out looking for DUI's....he gave me a ticket (probably because I had a attitude - I need to work on that), but it was thrown out last week after I had to show "proof" of it being fixed.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:32 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 6 characters
KDdidit wrote:

Wow dude. I didn't know Westboro Baptist had a chapter in Chicago.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:33 pm 
1000 CLUB

true douchebag...but I found it clever. and this just killed me.

"for many people its very hard and inconvenient to go out with your buddies and not murder."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:34 pm 

headlight out? almost guaranteed to be pulled over late at night for that. better change that bulb . and city cops lookin for dui's too. it is a huge money maker for the department

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:35 pm 

312player wrote:
and city cops lookin for dui's too. it is a huge money maker for the department

You would have to kill someone to ever be pulled over in the City of Chicago.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
KDdidit wrote:

Ha, I was pleased. As anyone who's been at a CSFMB event with me knows I'm not a dick about it, other than I'll be belching up soda for hours. Doug even gave me a Miller Lite "More taste league" t-shirt at a golf event and my only complaint was I'm too fat for a large :lol: Heck if anyone needs a ride to the Bulls game from the Western burbs I'm good.

Plus I love drunk drivers. If it wasn't for drunk drivers I couldn't have afforded college. I got t-boned by a 16yo boozing out at a forest preserve when I was 18 while coming out of a wedding. To this day I don't remember anything about it other than waking up in the back of an ambulance and telling them it was Halloween when they asked (it was August) and telling them my locker combination when they asked for my SS#. I also asked if I was going to live and they said they'd do the best they could, that wasn't very reassuring. Anyway all I had was a concussion, but my mom and great aunt were both in the car and were in the hospital for at least a week. The moral of the story at that point was make sure you have underinsured motorist insurrance as it took a $25k settlement into 6 figures.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:37 pm 

pizza_Place: NEW YORK STYLE PEPPERONI FROM LOMBARDI'S IN MANHATTAN.
spmack wrote:
The part about suburban cops looking for DUIs is 100% spot on.....not sure if I mentioned it, but I got pulled over in Norridge about a month and a half ago (Right at the fuckin city border too...as a matter of fact, when he pulled me over I already crossed Harlem and Irving and was back on the Chicago side), and his reason for pulling me over was for a blown out headlight.... :evil:

This was around 2 in the morning, and I already was having a bad night, so being pulled over for this bullshit pissed me off...and the fact that the cop was a smart ass dick didn't make it any better.....

He even admitted himself that the busted headlight was a "lame" reason to pull me over, but he was out looking for DUI's....he gave me a ticket (probably because I had a attitude - I need to work on that), but it was thrown out last week after I had to show "proof" of it being fixed.

What gets me in the City high volume bar neighborhoods is the lack of cops at closing time patrolling the areas watching out for the safety of women stumbling up and down the streets.

WOO LIFE!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:39 pm 

ha... wish that were true... city cops in general do not look for dui's...too much paperwork... but there are quite a few that have lost someone close to them from a drunk driver and request the night shift and strictly give dui's full time.. they are usually 1-2 cops like that in EVERY district

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:40 pm 

Wouldn't be surprised if the Skokie cop knew Tiny was at an event and just waiting for him. Clearly he was on Greenwood so he could avoid Dempster wherre cops were more likely to be. bad choice.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

The way people have described Harry in public, it's that he goes out with the sole purpose of getting shit-faced. That's the pathetic part about it. It's not just sipping on a few beers. He's having the bartender line up shots right when he walks in. He's 50, 300 pounds and looks like a lesbian. Maybe it's time to get shit faced at home like all of the good dads.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:43 pm 

:lol: ... he does look like a lesbian ,

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:43 pm 

312player wrote:
ha... wish that were true... city cops in general do not look for dui's...too much paperwork... but there are quite a few that have lost someone close to them from a drunk driver and request the night shift and strictly give dui's full time.. they are usually 1-2 cops like that in EVERY district

I'm obviously exagerrating, but I've never seen anyone ever pulled over in the City of Chicago for a sobriety test. Now obviously if you crash your car, that's a different story.

Driving home down 290 West on a Friday or Saturday night after midnight is some of the scariest shit you have ever seen. You can spot drunk drivers everywhere in Chicago at night. Where are the Cops for that? Get that citation ATM flowing.

Last edited by Douchebag on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:44 pm 

312player wrote:
headlight out? almost guaranteed to be pulled over late at night for that. better change that bulb . and city cops lookin for dui's too. it is a huge money maker for the department

A few years ago there was one dumb ass City Copper writing all kinds of DUIs......Problem was the drivers were not drunk.
I heard a few years ago the Chicago Cops had one squad per District looking solely to nail DUIs.
The deal was the Copper in the Squad car did not live anywhere near the District he was working as so not to give Johnny down the street a pass.

WOO LIFE!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:46 pm 

31st street lot wrote:
Wouldn't be surprised if the Skokie cop knew Tiny was at an event and just waiting for him. Clearly he was on Greenwood so he could avoid Dempster wherre cops were more likely to be. bad choice.

Not a chance.

WOO LIFE!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:48 pm 

i got a dui 13 years ago..i was not fucked up..but was under 21, the cops name was meyer/or meyers... was told by some cop buddies that dude gives out more dui's than any cop on the north side. on the south side there is a cop in 22 that marks tires with chalk on western avenue. he is notorious for arresting people for dui.. alot were not even drinking, just driving @ 3 am i can not remember this losers name

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:50 pm 
1000 CLUB

Douchebag wrote:
Driving home down 290 West on a Friday or Saturday night after midnight is some of the scariest shit you have ever seen. You can spot drunk drivers everywhere in Chicago at night. Where are the Cops for that? Get that citation ATM flowing.

yeah, some pretty nasty accidents at the left lane exits. really nasty....

Having driven all directions on the highway system at various times of night...the Dan Ryan at about 2:30 a.m. on weekend, during the summer, is the craziest shit out there.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:50 pm 

here is a list of suburbs with real fine women that i am afraid to drive into for fear of a dui when leaving new lenox, schamburg, naperville orland park

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:54 pm 
1000 CLUB

i don't understand any of those.
schaumburg has the mall and a shitload of traffic...same with naperville. oh, and orland park. :wink:
new lenox, well...if you're not paying attention there you'll just hit a deer or drive into a wetland or a ditch anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:06 pm 

Douchebag wrote:

yeah, some pretty nasty accidents at the left lane exits. really nasty....

Having driven all directions on the highway system at various times of night...the Dan Ryan at about 2:30 a.m. on weekend, during the summer, is the craziest shit out there.

Dan Ryan, Christmas Eve/morning, 12-2 am. It's like luke skywalker flying in the valley of the death star...shit's coming from every direction

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:06 pm 

after midnight those cops are looking for one thing and one thing only.. they retrieve cats from trees during the daylight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:07 pm 
1000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:
On a good note, Harry looks like he lost a ton of weight in that picture.

Ya, so has this guy:

And these guys are looking rather slim too - at least Harry's hair looks better:

Last edited by The Gridiron Assassin on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:07 pm 

Harry brags about getting drunk on a show called "Afternoon saloon."

Harry finally gets caught driving drunk.

And this surprises HOW many people?

And for those who say its hard to not drive drunk, you guys are morons. It's not hard not to drive drunk. When you're worth the amount of bank Harry makes? He certainly has ZERO excuses for driving drunk.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:09 pm 
1000 CLUB

ESPN will be happy, Harry just made the NBC 5 news. Picture and all the gory details.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:12 pm 

Score is doomed wrote:
ESPN will be happy, Harry just made the NBC 5 news. Picture and all the gory details.

The Mothership will bury the story somehow. Don't be surprised if Harry gets moved from Chicago for a while.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 391 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next