It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:26 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Coast, do not get me started on Harry and his undying fight to tell everyone how the Cubs, Horseracing, Fantasy Football, going out with the guys on a Wednesday somehow is the essence of humal life and if these activites or powers are present in our lives the homeless receive shelter, the hungry get fed, and world peace can be achieved.

Did like the Samardzija interview however.

Quote:
You've done some bad posting today, too. Think before you put fingers to keyboard.

^ That by the way was hilarious. Damn posters. We all need to pick it up. We need to do "our jobs" a lot better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:29 pm 
1000 CLUB

Quote:
Just logging in from my drive. I thought the Samardzija interview was great. He's probably more witty that Dr. Ken.

Logging in from your drive? Does that mean you are texting via your blackberry or Treo while driving? I also go to the board and enter messages from my Treo, but not while driving. PLEASE don't do that.!!!!!

We don't want to have to shut the board down for a day because you are texting while driving and end your life by hitting the back of a truck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:30 pm 
1000 CLUB

Quote:
Logging in from your drive? Does that mean you are texting via your blackberry or Treo while driving? I also go to the board and enter messages from my Treo, but not while driving. PLEASE don't do that.!!!!!

We don't want to have to shut the board down for a day because you are texting while driving and end your life by hitting the back of a truck.

Wow well played and great timing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:36 pm 
1000 CLUB

Just logging after having returned from my drive home from the city. Thanks for the concern.

That being said . . . I've thought before about developing a mobile interface for CSFMB. . . might be overkill though. No one would be interested in that, right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:50 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
North Shore J wrote:
Just logging in from my drive. I thought the Samardzija interview was great. He's probably more witty that Dr. Ken.

Hey, what the hell?

How did I get in this thread?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:06 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
My post about rain/death was not about comparing the "value" of these events. And it had nothing to do with whether they should or should not have been played, but more to the fact they COULD be cancelled. reasons and justification be damned.

it's really just sort of a dumb argument all around.
if i was a middle relief pitcher for the Cards, i probably wouldn't have wanted to play yesterday.
but i'm not.
So really, I don't care what the Sox, Cardinals, or MLB do with respect to games being postponded as long as i'm not in the car on the way to said game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:19 pm 
1000 CLUB

Mac wrote:
Now WR wants to compare it to the Sox canceling the game last week for weather. Totally unrelated to this. The Sox were pussies for canceling the game because they had injuries. I said that. What this has to do with the Cubs-Cardinals is beyond me. You guys - and gals - say we've done some bad radio today. Okay. I'll accept that. Back at'cha. You've done some bad posting today, too. Think before you put fingers to keyboard.

No Mac, you did a shitfest today, it was disgusting between you and Harry whining about the game and that shitty crap you think is entertaining, your f'ng musical parodies. God, why do people think they are both sports and music experts? The tiny one's song for the new Bear sucks as bad as all the others. JUST STOP IT. It is painful to the listeners ears!!!!!

You guys made North's show sound professional and Annie's opinions sound logical and her knowledge at expert level. Actually, Annie sounds smarter than Harry. I guess it doesn't take much.

Last edited by Score is doomed on Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:29 pm 
1000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
Score at the very least I can say you are consistent.
You are the very last person around that I would care about's opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:43 pm 
1000 CLUB

OK big mouth. A week or so ago, you wanted to bet me that you made more money last year than I've made in my lifetime--you're on. I'll meet you anywhere you wish and put up check for check w2 for w2 -tax form for tax form.--I'll bet your house- ready?

You are one sorry ass punk-let's go. Maybe they can have a remote to watch you get it stuffed up your ass. Anytime you are ready big mouth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
I didn't compare the cancelled game to any other situation as my boardmates did. I simply stated what I feel. Taking calls on the subject whose opinions whether contrary or akin to your position was not entertaining for me.

You must not have seen my post on a possible dandelion solution. It has some on the edge of thier seats.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:45 pm 
1000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
Quote:
. Don't you wish you were Josh Hancock?

Everyone should be happy they are not a pathetic, sick loser like you ass wipe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:48 pm 

Quote:
You guys - and gals - say we've done some bad radio today. Okay. I'll accept that. Back at'cha. You've done some bad posting today, too. .

All of our "bad analogies" are not as bad as this gem you regurgitated out of your thoughts and onto your keyboard. This is not our job brainiac. (Well except for NAS).

I can't remember any team that has played a game the same day a player was killed. It's moronic to suggest they play a GAME after a teamates death. Maybe if I had Jurko and Harry as partners, I would understand your point.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:51 pm 

Quote:
Mac wrote:
You guys - and gals - say we've done some bad radio today. Okay. I'll accept that. Back at'cha. You've done some bad posting today, too. Think before you put fingers to keyboard.

we're not paid to be entertaining. you are. :P

Quote:
It's a GAME boys. And GAMES are by definition, second in importance to real life. But to Harry, it's not a game...it's the cure for everything that's wrong with society. Talk about somebody who has lost perspective.....

Swish, coach!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:52 pm 
1000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
No. Let's post our tax returns. Even with all my write offs I'm sure I still made more money last year than you have in your entire life. I’ll post my W2 if you want me to.
Go ahead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:58 pm 
1000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
Quote:

Everyone should be happy they are not a pathetic, sick loser like you ass wipe.

This comes from a guy that 99% of his posts are negative and that has done nothing but stalk Mike North. Recently you've attempted to stalk other people but for some reason you don't have the same passion.

C'mom where's the big money tax return, you pathetic punk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:59 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
Nothing better than a tax return pissing contest, keep it up boys.
I would post mine. It would be a 24 page PDF that would bore all of you and nauseate me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:01 pm 

Quote:
No. Let's post our tax returns. Even with all my write offs I'm sure I still made more money last year than you have in your entire life. I’ll post my W2 if you want me to.

What does posting your income have to do with anything? Does it make you a better board poster person?

I know plenty of people who make alot of money and they are all assholes with huge egos. That said, NAS probably does make alot of money.

Put your epenis's away boys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:06 pm 
1000 CLUB

When some little piss ant brags about his "so called" money and uses it to justify his opinion, he should be called out on it. If he wants to go for it-let him. He's a pathetic loser, no matter what his income is.

BTW, Nas, the bet is on if you want it to be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
I earned close to $30 last year and both you 2 are posting much dumber things than I am. In a really dumb thread too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:11 pm 

I'd post my tax return but being a male stripper, I am paid mostly in cash.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:37 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
Coach, you're right on the dogs and cats. I have three cats and a dog and I have claimed them for the last five years. Howard, Chauncey, Edgar and Sam are worth big bucks come tax time.
Haven't tried the rats yet. But a few years ago, I wrote off the 80's hair band RATT for a nice deduction. I claimed they lived in my basement for 8 months. So that worked out nicely.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:45 pm 

Location: In a slightly better place than before each day I remember where I'm going
pizza_Place: My house. I make a good pizza according to my family. I'll take it.
MJH had bad radio today...but this thread has devolved into sophmoric idiocy. I don't make nearly enough money...does that disqualify me from this neener neener neener contest...please?! :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:57 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
umm..... :?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:16 pm 
Are we all getting enough fiber in our diet today? Sheesh. Tax returns. Now I've seen everything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:18 pm 

pastafajool,
Working with retards must not pay very well if you've never seen a tax return.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:22 pm 
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pastafajool,
Working with retards must not pay very well if you've never seen a tax return.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:23 pm 
1000 CLUB

ok deleted

Last edited by Score is doomed on Tue May 01, 2007 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next