It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 10:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 391 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Tiny gets a DUI
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:32 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
NSJ wrote:
Dumbass hypocrite.

This is why people think you're a turd. Why throw that stupid insult in there at the end like that?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:41 am 

pizza_Place: Gino's East.
Says he whose modus operandi is insult others and then start crying when they retort.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:46 am 
100000 CLUB

Moth to a flame. I knew that was coming NSJ, good work. You're nothing else if not predictable.

Maybe now that you have your typical shot at me in there, you will address my point about why people think/know you are a turd?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:49 am 

NSJ joining the thread should clinch the "Most replies in this section" achievement.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:55 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 6 characters
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
NSJ joining the thread should clinch the "Most replies in this section" achievement.

If we can just get JORR and IMU17 in this thread, we can throw ourselves one hell of a shopping cart party.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:59 am 
1000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
RUI- riding under the influence. :lol: :lol:

Fraygent gets tickets for this all the time.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:04 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Moth to a flame. I knew that was coming NSJ, good work. You're nothing else if not predictable.

Maybe now that you have your typical shot at me in there, you will address my point about why people think/know you are a turd?

Ironic that you ask me to "address" a childish insult when you don't respond to a normal discourse of conversation after making an idiotic post. In this very thread you made the "point" that people equate having two drinks and getting behind the wheel with someone who is "trashed" and does the same. I asked you who you were referring to and I knew you wouldn't respond . . . and you didn't.

NSJ wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
That is my point. Some people consider drinking and driving having just a little bit of alcohol and then driving the same as somebody who is totally trashed and gets in their car.

Really? Who thinks that? Did someone articulate this point on this board?

The fact that you:

(a) Believe this;
(b) Would waste time typing it;
(c) Hide when someone calls you out on it,

says everything one needs to know about your intellectual capacity and fortitude.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:08 am 
100000 CLUB

All I said was "people", YOU were the one that asked if somebody "articulated that point on the board." I never said anything about boarders, but you did. The fact is that there are people out there (NOT NECESSARILY ON THIS BOARD, SO I HOPE THIS CLEARS IT UP FOR YOU) who thinK that having 2 or 3 drinks with dinner and then driving is just as bad as doing 8 or 10 shots thru the course of a night and driving.

You sitting on a keyboard getting all puffy chested, among many other things, say everything we need to know about your fortitude-- or I should say lackthereof.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:12 am 

So you admit you're an idiot. That was easy.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:15 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:15 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen

Last edited by Krazy Ivan on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:16 am 
100000 CLUB

NSJ wrote:
So you admit you're an idiot. That was easy.

lol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:19 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
:lol: wonder if that round blew up

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:56 am 
1000 CLUB

CSFMB: Where Everything You Write Will Be Taken to the Literal Extreme.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:58 am 
100000 CLUB

Ugueth Will Shiv You wrote:

.....by weirdos who live in Ohio

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:00 am 
1000 CLUB

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Ugueth Will Shiv You wrote:

.....by weirdos who live in Ohio

....or with bags on their heads.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:13 am 
100000 CLUB

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:13 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
NSJ wrote:
What a moronic thing to say. You're calling him out for not "calling the cops"?? You love to tell others to get off their high horse but you have no problem telling a member of a remote audience that he should have called the cops?? Dumbass hypocrite.

No where in that post did I call him out. I asked a question. Would he consider himself an enabler? We all watched him do 6 or so shots and drive home and he was probably over the limit. WR was the one that said something, I did less than him. Calling the cops may have been the right thing to do but how appropriate? would it have been? So once again we find ourselves in the familiar territory of you being the one making moronic statements and being the dumbass.

What I was trying to get at was it's easy to call people enablers and assign blame to them. There is only so much people can do especially if the drinking is not negatively impacting life. The "enablers" might not have the right to say anything, are trying to avoid awkwardness, have an easier time with the way things are, etc, whatever. Ulitmately this is Harry's issue and he will have to realize it then go it alone.

The Sox thing was the first I'd heard of trouble at work. Even then wouldn't ESPN have to offer help before any disciplary action gets taken?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:20 am 

Spaulding wrote:
No where in that post did I call him out. I asked a question. Would he consider himself an enabler?

Why run from your response to his post?
Spaulding wrote:
Woodridge Ryan wrote:
My final two cents on this. In my opinion, Harry has had many enablers in his circle which I also believe is very unfortunate for him. Today is a perfect example.

Would you consider yourself one? You didn't take his keys or call the cops on him and he was probably over the limit.

It's ok to admit you were wrong, just don't pretend your words had a different implication than what is self-evident.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:39 am 

Why don't you admit you are a sniveling little shit? Probably because you don't think it's true.

I don't think any of us were enablers but technically we probably are by definition. We let somebody that was most likely over the limit drive. There were no consequences that time and allowed him to continue that behavior.

I also don't think it's fair of WR to say he has had many enablers in his circle, afterall weren't we? I was trying to illustrate that's the way it goes. That's what I was getting at.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:59 am 

Seriously, no bullshit, Harry probably was drunk when he fell off the horse.

Think about it. He didnt wanna do the horse thing anyway. Im sure he did a few shots for inspiration.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:12 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
I don't think any of us were enablers but technically we probably are by definition. We let somebody that was most likely over the limit drive. There were no consequences that time and allowed him to continue that behavior.

Ryan merely asked him if he was ok drive and look what that got him. Multiple days of being riduculed including on public airwaves. In my mind, he went above and beyond for raising the issue at all and I commend him for that.

Seriously, what do you think the outcome would have been if he called the cops?

"Yes, officer. See this talk show host right there? His name is Harry Teinowitz and I've witnessed him consume several shots of hard alcohol. I also happen to know that he drove himself to this remote. Please stay here, sir, and watch him. If he gets in his car and drives home, I believe you will find that he will not pass a field sobriety test."

Is it anyone's responsibility to "call the cops" without being labled an enabler? Is WR really an enabler for not having done so? Do you call the cops when a friend or acquaintence tells you they are fine to drive, although you don't believe so? Have you ever done this? Have you ever been in a similar situtation and not called the cops?

It's all fine and dandy to ask someone on a message board if they're an enabler for not calling the cops (suggesting that they are, in fact, an enabler), but the reality is quite different. If WR had asked for his keys, there's no way in hell Tiny would have given them up. If he had then called the cops, he would have been cruicified by everyone around him. I think the steps he did take are enough proof that he is not an "enabler" of Harry Teinowitz.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:51 pm 

312player wrote:
an installing a gfi wrong is an eletrical problem not really fence related

Well the question you posed on page 10 asked why permit for a fence or pool. Doug stated the reasons for fence, I gave one of the many for a pool. If you dont bother to read your own posts, why the fuck should anyone else? Dumbass.

the victory cry of low achievers

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:53 pm 

pizza_Place: ------
rogers park bryan wrote:
Seriously, no bullshit, Harry probably was drunk when he fell off the horse.

Think about it. He didnt wanna do the horse thing anyway. Im sure he did a few shots for inspiration.

That just makes it funnier really

Chus wrote:
RPB is right. You suck. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:59 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
I stated the reasons for the pool/patio and any work that you do in your yard.
If you want to build an addition, pool, and put up a fence without a permit....have at it!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:06 pm 

That was my point and the discussion I wanted to have with Woody, not your weird ass. I don't think it was fair for him to say he has many enablers. Work people, acquaintences, and sometimes even really good close friends and family are not in a position to change Harry. Asking would you consider yourself one does not mean I think he is one. Wanted to say it's not that easy especially since Harry is a party happy drunk. You didn't know where I was going with my question and the idea you had was wrong. That's why I asked a question. If I thought he did something wrong I'd have said so. I think very similarly to you, but staying out of it probably makes us enablers and that is not necessarily a bad thing. Was waiting for his response to have a discussion until your smart, know it all, judgemental, fruity self interjected.

Harry makes his own decisions and is ultimately responsible for them. Nobody can change him or make him change. I don't think he has many enablers. He is pretty high functioning.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:45 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
Asking would you consider yourself one does not mean I think he is one. Wanted to say it's not that easy especially since Harry is a party happy drunk. You didn't know where I was going with my question and the idea you had was wrong. That's why I asked a question. If I thought he did something wrong I'd have said so.

Bullshit. You pointed out that he didn't call the cops right after your "question". The implication is clear and it's obvious that you know it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:06 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Good points Spaulding. By definition maybe we all are, but is it appropriate.

What I think was enabling on Tuesday was allowing him on the air. And it would have been appropriate to not have him on the air. Why did it take until now for the to show a consequence for his actions. To me, that was enabling. in the end, they did do something about it. I really thought they weren't going to do anything and act as if the elephant isn't in the room.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:48 pm 

NSJ wrote:
Bullshit. You pointed out that he didn't call the cops right after your "question". The implication is clear and it's obvious that you know it.

You want bullshit go back and read your own posts. You are a smart, successful, and sometimes funny guy. You are also weird and looking like you have an axe to grind here. It's obvious and you know it. I don't imply anything, if I think or want to say something I do. WR sees what I'm saying, you don't because you don't want to. Simple as that.

I know bigfan and Bob think something might happen here. I don't. It may have made more waves than they thought it would and caused the suspension but they will move along like nothing happened.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:37 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Too bad Harry isn't a cop:

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=8000842

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 391 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next