It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:57 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Yeah, that's a terrible idea.

Harry could have killed a guy and I wouldn't tune in to hear them talk about it...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:58 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
OOgie wrote:
The network has a strict "zero tolerance" policy for employees who get in trouble.

With the exception of giving someone the ole' Thigh Wedge...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
Pretty interesting when North is giving Harry advice on northtonorth.com and facebook...wow. :shock:

Mike North
Harry Teinowitz, its time to look in the mirror. You need to slow down before your career is over. Its not over yet and you have some clout with Jerry Reinsdorf because of your Dad. Don't ruin the career. I stopped drinking at 54, its time for you to stop at 50. Why 50 for you? You can't drink like I could.

I'm just sayin' brought... to you by Flood Brothers Disposal!

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:06 pm 
1000 CLUB

Eaglo Jeff wrote:
Pretty interesting when North is giving Harry advice on northtonorth.com and facebook...wow. :shock:

Mike North
Harry Teinowitz, its time to look in the mirror. You need to slow down before your career is over. Its not over yet and you have some clout with Jerry Reinsdorf because of your Dad. Don't ruin the career. I stopped drinking at 54, its time for you to stop at 50. Why 50 for you? You can't drink like I could.

I'm just sayin' brought... to you by Flood Brothers Disposal!

Just amazing that this fool feels the need to lecture ANYONE.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:43 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
lol if north really said that, 2 funny

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:47 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
Krazy Ivan wrote:
Can I wear my equestrian gear?

I don't know if it is some new fashion trend, but the college girls down here wear black spandex pants and knee length English riding boots.
It's the most awesome thing you have ever seen. I makes you want to slap their ass with a riding crop.
I seriously hope the rest of you are able to someday enjoy this wonderful sight.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Yes but up here it's on 30 and 40 year old women that are picking their kids up at school.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:50 pm 

Mr. Reason wrote:
Krazy Ivan wrote:

I don't know if it is some new fashion trend, but the college girls down here wear black spandex pants and knee length English riding boots.
It's the most awesome thing you have ever seen. I makes you want to slap their ass with a riding crop.
I seriously hope the rest of you are able to someday enjoy this wonderful sight.

Those college kids are behind the times then.

edit: Spaulding beat me. Again. She's so rough.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:51 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
spanky wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
Krazy Ivan wrote:

Those college kids are behind the times then.

edit: Spaulding beat me. Again. She's so rough.

Well, behind the times is a great vantage point, IMO.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:52 pm 

That's a good point.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:00 pm 
1000 CLUB

This isn't new. Every generation has the girls in some sort of slutty clothing. Even in Mr. Reason's olden times. In his day, they all went to Woodstock and danced in the mud with no clothing. :shock: I saw the documentary on that. I think they were trying to make a statement - like a movement or something - but all they're remembered for is dancing in the mud naked while smoking weed. So it didn't work.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
He is all over the Afternoon Saloon pics and appearances, so we know at this point Phil Tiny is working the phones overtime as no news yet.

Guessing that fatha is working the "Get him off the ticket, and no charges means no offenses, means , he keeps the job"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:49 pm 
1000 CLUB

bigfan wrote:
He is all over the Afternoon Saloon pics and appearances, so we know at this point Phil Tiny is working the phones overtime as no news yet.

Guessing that fatha is working the "Get him off the ticket, and no charges means no offenses, means , he keeps the job"

Daddy's lawyer didn't get him off for pissing his pants in the Sox clubhouse. It doesn't matter. Even if he's found guilty, he'll keep his job.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:40 am 

Beardown wrote:
bigfan wrote:

Daddy's lawyer didn't get him off for pissing his pants in the Sox clubhouse. It doesn't matter. Even if he's found guilty, he'll keep his job.

Wrong.

First, there was no law broken with pissing in his pants drunk in the Sox clubhouse and beiogn removed. While I am sure ESPN wrote him up and put it in the file for when a bigger issue arose. Like this one.

Second, this is when the Lawyers and favors are called in.

I believe if it was anyone else, you would have had thr announcement by now that the person is gone, suspended etc. and we have heard nothing? No doubt his fate will not be decided until the Judge has a say and trust me, Phil Tiny will be talk to the DA before hand working out some type of not guilty scenario, or trying to.

"Hi, I am Harry Teinowitz for RPADD (Radio Personalities Against Drunk Driving)"

Not saying it will work, but he is not going down without a fight on this one.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:49 am 

not saying it is impossible to beat a dui after you blow, but very hard... unless you are a cop ,and there is video of you pounding shots at the bar, and you kill 2 people. and you have the bartender testify that said scumbag cop was drinking water in those shot glasses. and you need one more thing, a piece of human garbage judge.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:27 pm 

312player wrote:
not saying it is impossible to beat a dui after you blow, but very hard... unless you are a cop ,and there is video of you pounding shots at the bar, and you kill 2 people. and you have the bartender testify that said scumbag cop was drinking water in those shot glasses. and you need one more thing, a piece of human garbage judge.

"Things" happen in these issues. People call people to cash in some favors.

Only time will tell.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:48 pm 

pizza_Place: ------
bigfan wrote:
Beardown wrote:
bigfan wrote:

Wrong.

First, there was no law broken with pissing in his pants drunk in the Sox clubhouse and beiogn removed. While I am sure ESPN wrote him up and put it in the file for when a bigger issue arose. Like this one.

Second, this is when the Lawyers and favors are called in.

I believe if it was anyone else, you would have had thr announcement by now that the person is gone, suspended etc. and we have heard nothing? No doubt his fate will not be decided until the Judge has a say and trust me, Phil Tiny will be talk to the DA before hand working out some type of not guilty scenario, or trying to.

"Hi, I am Harry Teinowitz for RPADD (Radio Personalities Against Drunk Driving)"

Not saying it will work, but he is not going down without a fight on this one.

If you read this exchange with Beardown as Elanor Clift and BigFan as John McLaughlin it makes it more enjoyable

Chus wrote:
RPB is right. You suck. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:17 pm 

bigfan wrote:
312player wrote:

"Things" happen in these issues. People call people to cash in some favors.

Only time will tell.

Not proud of this fact, but I beat one in St. John, IN when I was 19. I blew exactly .10 when the limit was .10. I was able to get it dropped to Public Intox by the fact that I have bad asthma and that the reading may not have been accurate or correct. I recall sitting in a lawyers office somewhere drinking a couple of screwdrivers and taking BAC tests every 10 minutes or so. It showed an up and down reading that didn't necessarily decrease over time...it was really weird. Did 80 hours of community service, had to attend about 8-10 AA meetings (which were smoke filled rooms....great for my asthma :roll: ), and had licence suspended for 6 months, was able to take routes only to work and school.....good time.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Eaglo Jeff wrote:
Not proud of this fact, but I beat one in St. John, IN when I was 19. I blew exactly .10 when the limit was .10. I was able to get it dropped to Public Intox by the fact that I have bad asthma and that the reading may not have been accurate or correct. I recall sitting in a lawyers office somewhere drinking a couple of screwdrivers and taking BAC tests every 10 minutes or so. It showed an up and down reading that didn't necessarily decrease over time...it was really weird. Did 80 hours of community service, had to attend about 8-10 AA meetings (which were smoke filled rooms....great for my asthma :roll: ), and had licence suspended for 6 months, was able to take routes only to work and school.....good time.

How did you get a PI when you were 19? Shouldnt you have gotten tagged with underage drinking as well?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:40 pm 

that is not beating a case, beating a case means you go to trial ..either a jury (12 dopes) or a judge 1 dope. and you walk with no conviction...you plead your case down to lesser charges..standard procedure for a first time offender. you took a conviction

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:42 pm 

312player wrote:
that is not beating a case, beating a case means you go to trial ..either a jury (12 dopes) or a judge 1 dope. and you walk with no conviction...you plead your case down to lesser charges..standard procedure for a first time offender. you took a conviction

Yeah, you're right. It's been awhile. :oops:
Wouldn't doubt that this could happen with Harry though. Is he a first timer?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:43 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Eaglo Jeff wrote:

How did you get a PI when you were 19? Shouldnt you have gotten tagged with underage drinking as well?

Yes, they should've...but only the PI stuck.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:12 am 

I think is too public to be swept under the rug with father's help.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:17 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Well if somehow Harry makes it back on the show, and makes a crazy point or argument and a caller calls up and says Harry are you smoking something, I guess yes, how would that go.