It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: 2/8 H8Rs Gonna H8
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
I love this show.

It's the best sportsradio show on between 2-6.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
Terry's Peeps wrote:
I love this show.

It's the best sportsradio show on between 2-6.

tell ya what. I'll stop posting in here when you stop posting in B&B.

Actually, I'll not be posting in here very often. Unless it's about my crush on Bernie Tafoya.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:18 pm 

As I said, the B&B thread is where people who don't listen complain.

Leave us alone in our paradise.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:25 pm 

Nonsense.

My ReVolution will come out of the woodwork and inundate this forum with brilliance if they weren't fed up with your stupidity. As such, I choose to spread the Word alone so that others may benefit.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:34 pm 

pizza_Place: salernos
I am part of the Revolution, I never really been a fan of B and B!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:37 pm 

Keeping Score wrote:
POLL: Do you come to this forum for:

A. Speeps show thoughts
B. The Gifs

Your poll, much like your pole, is useless as I have no interest in what the majority of you miserable cretins think about anything. The only voices that matter are those of My ReVolution and Our Radio Heroes.

You have failed again.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:44 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Keeping Score wrote:

A. Speeps show thoughts
B. The Gifs

Your poll, much like your pole, is useless as I have no interest in what the majority of you miserable cretins think about anything. The only voices that matter are those of My ReVolution and Our Radio Heroes.

You have failed again.

Wake me up when there's a proper ORR RADIO HEROES thread to satirize this MoVement. Let's be honest, if there was a thread entitled ORR RADIO HEROES it would undoubtedly get 2+ pages because people would be genuinely interested in who his radio heroes are, no doubt with stories about his interactions with said heroes.

Until then, I'll just continue to enjoy this ReVolution for what it is: Terry's Peeps perfecting his gladhanding techniques for when he makes a run for some lower level of public office someday. I think he's trying to gauge his ability to carve out a middle-management position in arbitrary fiefdoms/fandoms of people and see what he has to do in order to elevate himself to a position of notoriety compared to the average Bob-caller from [Insert Suburb Name Here]. He said so as much in the OP of this thread; this ReVolution is clearly about Him and where He is gonna lead you, not you and your pursuits of infotainment during the mid-days/early-evenings.

All hail the future comptroller of Orland Park, the CFO of Bensenville, THE MAYOR OF SUGAR GROVE: T.S. PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!11

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:47 pm 

Today's outstanding show was brought to you by Katie O'Connor's. Make your way out on Sunday and take advantage of $3.00 Bloody Mary’s, $12.25 Domestic Buckets, $6.00 Domestic Draft Pitchers, and $2.00 Well Drinks!

When you want to get loaded in a place where CSFMB Hall of Famers Darkside and Frank Constanza performed, join us at Katie O's.

Last edited by Terry's Peeps on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:53 pm 

Keeping Score wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Keeping Score wrote:

A. Speeps show thoughts
B. The Gifs

You have failed again.

The boys up the dial have given you 13 years of their lives. They broke ground and broke bread together. Terry even broke back.

They made stars out of Matt Abbatacola, Jason Goff, and many, many more.

During your darkest hours, they were there for you.

During your best days, they were still better.

They are the longest running episodic sports radio show in sports radio show history.

When The Champ is here, he won't be taking a picture with Harry.

I could go on.

You sound like an abused spouse.

You continue to stay with those who have beaten you mercilessly for the past 2 years.

Yes, there were good times. Yes there was love. But the darkness took over in them and they turned on me. They turned on us all.

My ReVolution has found out that love isn't enough and they've found the courage to leave their abusers.

I hope for your sake that you come to your senses and embrace me soon. Before they hurt you again.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:57 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Before they hurt you again.

I think he is used to it and likes it!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:00 pm 

beervendor wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

I fear you are right.

I am trying to help so many people and all I get in return is scorn.

Thank you for joining me, and I congratulate you on finding the strength to walk away from the pain.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:04 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
beervendor wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

I fear you are right.

I am trying to help so many people and all I get in return is scorn.

Thank you for joining me, and I congratulate you on finding the strength to walk away from the pain.

To be fair, it was an easy walk. When one does not subject themselves to the torture of the show down the dial, it leads to a much more peaceful life.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:50 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Terry's Peeps wrote:
My ReVolution has found out that love isn't enough and they've found the courage to leave their abusers.

I hope for your sake that you come to your senses and embrace me soon. Before they hurt you again.

See, Speeps, you have to let your little baby go out into the wilderness and find it's way. "hold on is what they say but i say open up your hands and let it fly away until the day it comes back and it was meant to be! take a look at the lovely gift the world has sent to me! don't suffer, you gotta maintain; the longer the storm hits the more they complain. they don't aim, they shoot sporadically; panicky and so dramatically they act frantically SUMMARIZED BY THE LOOK IN THEIR EYES: they couldn't hold on after one too many tries" - aceyalone from "the hold"

Turning this into your own personal cult of personality will ultimately doom your ReVolution. People aren't here because they wanna be down with T.S. Peeps, they're here because they want to break free of the shackles of persecution that oppress us from down the dial. They want to LOVE SPORTS and, in turn, LOVE THEMSELVES because they don't subscribe to a doctrine where everything is wrong stupid bad and gay unless Dear Leader BurnSTINE says otherwise. They want to have a laugh and clank iced down mugs of frosty cold ones with their buddies. They wanna go out back and twist one up with Harry after the show. They wanna talk about current events, not reinforce talking points as part of an agenda to gentrify the minds, hearts, and souls of the listeners.

I'm telling you this now in the hopes of helping your ReVolution be the bestest ReVolution it could be: if you keep slowly bait and switching everyone into worshipping you as the Jim Jones of the ReVolution, things will end badly. If you parlay this movement into something that reaffirms the basic fundamental tenets of a happy existence, then you have a chance at staying power.

Even tho this is merely a work to get you noticed by CJH and to get some sort of Elmhurst Steve type recognition as a celebrity amongst the ranks of the CJH fandom, still, you DO technically have a broader point that could be a poignant message worth spreading to people who are entranced with the B&B thing by virtue of the fact that B&B used to be the best damn show on radio ~5+ years ago (tho ~8 years ago was the peak wheelhouse of the show, IMO). But like, while I'm sure this started out as a work and definitely has the built-in-self-defense-mechanism of being called a work if baby's ever backed in a corner, still, I can see through the translucent stuff here where you're going all evangilistic about your movement and see that, honestly, you're testing the waters to see if you can be an arbitrary leader of men which will no doubt manifest itself in the form of you running for some sort of public office / popularity contest someday.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:03 pm 

Every movement needs a figure out front to be the target, to shield the other members from injustice. I am that Shield. I will shepherd those lost souls who still cling to the false prophet Dan Bernstein. The devil comes in many forms, including a smarmy douchebag from Deerfield.

But make no mistake Brother Sini, this is not about me. This is about each and every member of My ReVolution who have taken the pledge to join Me in partaking of the spiritual nourishment of CJH. They are the true heroes. I am merely a humble servant trying to save those wandering lost in the wastelands.

We are Legion, Brother Sini, and we are forever.

Join us.

Take the pledge and I will be your Shield against the injustices of the B&B mob.