It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Superbowl Broadcast
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:29 am 
1000 CLUB

I didn't think they could top an idea dumber than the roast, but they are broadcasting on Superbowl Sunday morning, I heard them pimping it as the ultimate pregame. Yes, like people really need that after 2 weeks, and about 6 hours if you wanted it on game day. Not to mention the number of people who could care less if the show is on when they already don't have to be up early for work or aren't commuting. Dumb dumb dumb

Post subject: Re: Superbowl Broadcast
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:17 pm 

torch! wrote:
I didn't think they could top an idea dumber than the roast, but they are broadcasting on Superbowl Sunday morning, I heard them pimping it as the ultimate pregame. Yes, like people really need that after 2 weeks, and about 6 hours if you wanted it on game day. Not to mention the number of people who could care less if the show is on when they already don't have to be up early for work or aren't commuting. Dumb dumb dumb

Who wakes up at 6 AM on Sunday other than people under the age of 5 and over the age of 65

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:42 pm 
1000 CLUB

No harm in ESPN doing this. Somebody has to be on the air. M&M have loyal listeners. It's not that people will wake up for it but it's better than having one of their other slugs on the air.

What's the big deal? I'll have the radio on while lying in bed. They'll be better than whatever the Score has on.

How can you criticize this? ESPN radio needs somebody on the air on Super Sunday. M&M are willing to do it. There is no down side.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
Beardown wrote:
No harm in ESPN doing this. Somebody has to be on the air. M&M have loyal listeners. It's not that people will wake up for it but it's better than having one of their other slugs on the air.

What's the big deal? I'll have the radio on while lying in bed. They'll be better than whatever the Score has on.

How can you criticize this? ESPN radio needs somebody on the air on Super Sunday. M&M are willing to do it. There is no down side.

i was wondering the same thing. its not like people are going to purposely stay AWAY from regularly scheduled sunday AM programming on ESPN radio because they are on - it might draw some early morning people who happen to remember that they are on (and the way they are plugging it, i dont think we will be able to forget).

i like the show, ill bet they have some pretty good stuff lined up that morning. i probably will flip it on early in the am. no biggie, kind of a cool gimmick i think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:32 pm 

My Dear Internet Friends,
This news is gold for an evil old bastard like me. I need to get my news and views of the upcoming game from a homosexual man and a fat fuck has-been. Hey Greenie, Yes Golic? Get down on my cock! You betcha big fella.
How bad will this pregame stink? It will be worse than if Terry Bradshaw was allowed his own show, it would be more awful than the audio of the Sports Babe humping Chet Coppock on a rusty mattress, it would be more disgusting than Kid Cairo's last date. You really want that?
I cannot stand any more of this Greeny is really faggoty but is not quite gay (or is he fellas?) and Golic is just a big dumb ol oaf with a football for a brain schtick. It is old, it is tired and it's gotta go.
Your Dear Internet Amigo,
Evil J.A.C.K.

All blistered and burnt, can't hide my disgrace.
Am I evil? Yes. I am.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Evil J.A.C.K. wrote:
it would be more disgusting than Kid Cairo's last date.

:lol:

To rock my soul

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:57 pm 

i like it. id take M&M over andy gresh or eric casilious or how ever you spell that dumbasses name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:46 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Kasillyass.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:53 pm 

Anyone else sick of the great bit that is crying about how cold it is in Phoenix?