It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: An Awesome Show!
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
These guys really know how to hit the big topics in sports.

Do people still wear pajamas?

What a great question! And "emails are flying in to the Mike and Mike in the Morning inbox here on Mike and Mike in the Morning".

Post subject: Re: An Awesome Show!
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Sounds interesting. What's the name of this show?

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:23 pm 

Krazy Ivan wrote:
Sounds interesting. What's the name of this show?

I hear it took some time. They started out with "The Jock and The Dork". Then they moved to "The Two Gs". Next, it was "The MGs". Finally, they settled on "Mike and Mike in the Morning"

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Sausage
Thank you, Puckhead. Don't forget to catch us tomorrow at 8:30, we'll have special guest, the hall of fame quarterback Joe Montana on topics such as Brett Favre re-retiring after un-retiring and possibly joining the Vikings (which would have given them the edge in their division, and most likely a shot at the Superbowl), and we'll also ask him what he thinks about Manny Ramirez.

Coming up, we've got a great recipe from one of the best sports broadcasters of all time--and we're not talking about food. Stay tuned to Mike and Mike.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:47 am 

Mike Greenberg wrote:
Thank you, Puckhead. Don't forget to catch us tomorrow at 8:30, we'll have special guest, the hall of fame quarterback Joe Montana on topics such as Brett Favre re-retiring after un-retiring and possibly joining the Vikings (which would have given them the edge in their division, and most likely a shot at the Superbowl), and we'll also ask him what he thinks about Manny Ramirez.

Coming up, we've got a great recipe from one of the best sports broadcasters of all time--and we're not talking about food. Stay tuned to Mike and Mike.

Not Greeny sorry

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:00 pm 

bigfan wrote:
Mike Greenberg wrote:

Not Greeny sorry

Wasnt it obvious? He only said Mike and Mike once in the whole response.