It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:52 pm 
1000 CLUB

While filling in for Jim Rome on Rome is Burning (which he unofficially retitled "Kill Whitey"), the fat lump of shit offered these gems:

1. He's gonna cheer every Bonds HR, because he's never cared "what entertainers put in their body to put on a good show." Nice.
2. Blamed Charles Barkley for Kobe's game 7 no-show. "He is the black John Madden. Chuck doesn't know a thing about the game. His uninformed commentary played a part in Kobe's meltdown." Are you fucking kidding me. If he could take his mouth off of Kobe's rapist cock for one minute he might regain enough oxygen to see the facts. Kobe is an arrogant, pompous, little bitch, who when things didn't go his way, took his proverbial ball and went home.
3. He condemns the Sopranos. Now you've done it fat boy. Even at its worst, it's better than 99% of the shit that's out there.

Jason Whitlock epitomizes the term "blowhole". He's your typical race-baiting asshole. If you don't like Bonds, you're a racist. Think Steve Nash is the MVP, you're a racist. Bottom line, I'm color blind. Black, white, brown, or green, Jason Whitlock you're a fucking idiot!

Let's do it for Johnny!

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:18 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Marinos-EGV
Dallas Winston wrote:
While filling in for Jim Rome on Rome is Burning (which he unofficially retitled "Kill Whitey"), the fat lump of shit offered these gems:

1. He's gonna cheer every Bonds HR, because he's never cared "what entertainers put in their body to put on a good show." Nice.
2. Blamed Charles Barkley for Kobe's game 7 no-show. "He is the black John Madden. Chuck doesn't know a thing about the game. His uninformed commentary played a part in Kobe's meltdown." Are you fucking kidding me. If he could take his mouth off of Kobe's rapist cock for one minute he might regain enough oxygen to see the facts. Kobe is an arrogant, pompous, little bitch, who when things didn't go his way, took his proverbial ball and went home.
3. He condemns the Sopranos. Now you've done it fat boy. Even at its worst, it's better than 99% of the shit that's out there.

Jason Whitlock epitomizes the term "blowhole". He's your typical race-baiting asshole. If you don't like Bonds, you're a racist. Think Steve Nash is the MVP, you're a racist. Bottom line, I'm color blind. Black, white, brown, or green, Jason Whitlock you're a fucking idiot!

Amen. That fat fucker should have been filleted and served to the starving children that we see on TV every so often a long time ago.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:50 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Freezer.
EG Greg wrote:
Dallas Winston wrote:

Amen. That fat fucker should have been filleted and served to the starving children that we see on TV every so often a long time ago.

AND John Madden?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:52 pm 
1000 CLUB

I thought this post got deleted during Turkish-gate. How the hell did it end up in the Mike and Mike section?

Let's do it for Johnny!