It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:18 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: clown behind home plate
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:07 pm 

I am curious if there is anywhere else out there who finds it rather annoying, almost
to the point of irritation, that at every single solitary Cubs home night game, the same individual sitting in the first row behind home plate insists on repeatedly literally dressing like a clown in the same green shirt and pink baseball hat for every single Cubs home night game?

I would think that the Cubs organization would want to do everything in their power to insure a pleasurable viewing experiencing for their television viewers night in and night out and tell this jack ass how to dress like a normal person and not wear the same ridiculously hideous color combination every god damn night.

Some one please tell this moron that pink doesn't go with green and vise versa.

Last edited by dh cubs fan on Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:35 am 
1000 CLUB

WHOA...don't tell the Alpha Phi's that! :lol: The pink and green

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:39 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
I hate clowns. The fucking cocksuckers always have something up their sleeves.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:11 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
I always thought that was BigFan :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:08 am 

I believe that clown with the pink hat is trying to buy the Cubs. I believe the name is Anixter?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:13 am 

I've heard him call in to the post game show with Caplan (wgn) once or twice. They say / said his name but I have no clue, or care what it is. He wears the pick hat to support the fight against breast cancer. Whatever.

I agree that he looks like a clown...and it sort of bugs me...but I can get past it. Cubs just need to win some games, then who cares?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:51 am 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
yes...that guy could own your Chicago Cubs...for real.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:35 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Those tickets have been in Elmhurst Steve's family for 25 years, and he ain't gonna stop wearing that hat no matter what you say.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:10 pm 

Darkside... you just showed how much (actually how little) you know. I highly doubt that anyone has a problem with the pink hat. It is the hideously ridiculous combination of pink and green that is disgustingly annoying and offensive... and on top of that, the jackass insists on wearing it repeatedly every single home night game even on consecutive nights. Now, go ahead and try telling me and the rest of the world that there isn't something mentally wrong with this man.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:12 pm 

so you're saying a mentally unbalanced person may own the Cubs in the next 6 months?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:24 pm 

if wearing the same clothes that make him look like a homeless person that only owns one shirt while sitting in the best seats money can buy is his idea of how to present himself appropriately, then yes, I am saying he is mentally unbalanced and it also doesn't say much for friends and/or family menbers who permit him to make a complete ass out of himself on national television two nights a week every other week of the baseball season.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:26 pm 

City of Fools wrote:
so you're saying a mentally unbalanced person may own the Cubs in the next 6 months?

Shouldn't they try to keep up w/ the Sox?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:38 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously though, this guy's loaded. He can wear a tutu as long as he runs the team like a semi-educated fan would...in other words, like it's been run the last year or two...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:12 pm 

if he is so loaded why does he dress like he only owns one shirt that he has to wear every night of his life?

Sorry, the phrase "semi educated" can not be used to describe any human who wears pink with green. Sorry... that's not up for debate, that's just ill.

Having money is no excuse to dress like a horse's ass...repeatedly.

If this is his idea of suitable then how do we know that he won't change the Cubs' colors to pink and green?

I don't care if he has enough money to wipe his ass with 20s, he dresses like a fucking idiot.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:07 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Yep, I agree. It's obvious he dresses that way to insure he will be not only seen, but noticed on television. I would applaude anyone willing to dump a beer on the guy. Hell, I would pay for the beer. But I would not dump it, as that would likely mean being booted from the park-not worth it. But if someone has the money to buy the team, he has what some refer to as "F.U. money. He doesnt worry about what anyone else thinks, says, or feels. If he is an embarassment to his neighbors, relatives or friends, it's too bad-to him... Yes, he is a ridiculous clown. But I don't think there is much anyone is going to be able to do about it. I highly doubt that MLB is going to allow someone that ridiculous, to buy a team though. The speculation I have seen here on this thread, is VERY likely the invention of lively imagination and not based in fact. I still hold out hope for Mark Cuban. But as stated earlier, anyone who keeps the club going in the direction they have been headed the last 2 seasons, is fine by me.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:08 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
There's thousands of clowns at Wrigley on a daily basis, why pick on just this one?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:55 am 

why pick on this asshole? here's why...

1. he is the only asshole wearing the hideous color combination of green and pink. all the other "clowns" as you call them are wearing Cubbie blue... huge diffference.

2. he wears the same clothes to every game, night after night, as if he is homeless and has only one shirt.

3. he is sitting in the very first row in plain view on every pitch (pretty easy to notice a clown when its on TV every ten seconds) just like the two assholes sitting across the aisle from him, wearing masks, in the late innings of a game last week.

that's why, get it now?

to Elmhurst Steve... even if he does he have what you refer to as "F.U. money" and wants to be noticed... isn't it or wouldn't it be much more dignified to get noticed for doing something admirable like giving some of that money to worthy causes or build a school (ala Andre Agassi) instead of just being a horses ass which takes no apparant effort or intelligence.

remember one thing... money doesn't come with instructions which is painfully obvious when you look at this moron. even if it is F.U. money doesn't mean that he is obligated to actually say F.U. to everyone... that's just being an asshole of a human being just like when little kids make fun of other kids. Just because we can be assholes to each other doesn't mean that we should.

Elmhurst Steve... you keep posting that he has money and may buy the Cubs... those may be true concrete facts but they don't justify him being a complete jackass.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:57 am 

Jason in Highland wrote:
WHOA...don't tell the Alpha Phi's that! :lol: The pink and green

Alpha Phi is burgundy and pink. Delta Zeta is pink and green.

Not that I'm into the greek thing.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:38 am 

good grief, the guy wears weird clothing and OBVIOUSLY has enough money to sit front row every night...so he's rich and weird! So what?!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:27 pm 

City of Fools wrote:
good grief, the guy wears weird clothing and OBVIOUSLY has enough money to sit front row every night...so he's rich and weird! So what?!

But don't you see? It's pink and green!! GREEN AND PINK!! He's wearing a green shirt and a pink hat!! Somebody make it stop!! This should not be allowed in our non-pink-hat/green-shirt-wearing society.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
dh cubs fan wrote:
why pick on this asshole? here's why...

1. he is the only asshole wearing the hideous color combination of green and pink. all the other "clowns" as you call them are wearing Cubbie blue... huge diffference.

2. he wears the same clothes to every game, night after night, as if he is homeless and has only one shirt.

3. he is sitting in the very first row in plain view on every pitch (pretty easy to notice a clown when its on TV every ten seconds) just like the two assholes sitting across the aisle from him, wearing masks, in the late innings of a game last week.

that's why, get it now?

to Elmhurst Steve... even if he does he have what you refer to as "F.U. money" and wants to be noticed... isn't it or wouldn't it be much more dignified to get noticed for doing something admirable like giving some of that money to worthy causes or build a school (ala Andre Agassi) instead of just being a horses ass which takes no apparant effort or intelligence.

remember one thing... money doesn't come with instructions which is painfully obvious when you look at this moron. even if it is F.U. money doesn't mean that he is obligated to actually say F.U. to everyone... that's just being an asshole of a human being just like when little kids make fun of other kids. Just because we can be assholes to each other doesn't mean that we should.

Elmhurst Steve... you keep posting that he has money and may buy the Cubs... those may be true concrete facts but they don't justify him being a complete jackass.

Actually, I have no idea if he is truely wealthy. As I stated before, that was something someone else presented as fact. I have no idea as to his worth. But I very much agree with you as far as his conduct and the better things he might do with any wealth he might have.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:10 am 

anyone who's sat in those seats for EVERY GAME is rich folks. No person on the planet would own those seats and then let someone else sit there the entire season.