It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 4:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
I hate Maddon already, but my disdain has only increased for him, as I see the lineups he has put out the past couple nights. Where is the integrity? The Brewers are getting a huge screw job this weekend, as the Cubs manager is all but waving the white towel and handing the division to the Cardinals. Why the hell isn't Darvish going to pitch? He was great in the last game he pitched against them and even with a shit lineup, might have some chance to win a game. Every game matters to the Brewers and teams for decades have generally taken the tact that as long as games matter, a representative team will play in the games and make every effort to win, so that the outcome is a true outcome, born of legitimate competition. That is how it should be.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Passero's
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
I hate Maddon already, but my disdain has only increased for him, as I see the lineups he has put out the past couple nights. Where is the integrity? The Brewers are getting a huge screw job this weekend, as the Cubs manager is all but waving the white towel and handing the division to the Cardinals. Why the hell isn't Darvish going to pitch? He was great in the last game he pitched against them and even with a shit lineup, might have some chance to win a game. Every game matters to the Brewers and teams for decades have generally taken the tact that as long as games matter, a representative team will play in the games and make every effort to win, so that the outcome is a true outcome, born of legitimate competition. That is how it should be.

what integrity.

I hate people bitching about this. The whole strength of the cubs IS their depth. Read my previous post. ALl the players have at one point been regular everyday players and had success during winning times. There is NOBODY thats playing right now that is considered a backup. They are all bona fide good Major League players. They are not AAA players like u make them out to be. Except for a few of the pitchers. THINK.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
If Darvish messes up a knee, or gets hit in the face with a line drive, or God forbid hurts his elbow...

Assume your opponent will win their last four games. Do better during the rest of the year.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:45 pm 

Cubs end 9 game losing streak with dog shit lineup tonight.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:42 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Shoulda used this shit lineup last week.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:17 am 

pizza_Place: Passero's
conns7901 wrote:
Cubs end 9 game losing streak with dog shit lineup tonight.

He plays 4 or 5 of these guys regularly everyday. They are all established major leaguers and can play everyday. This is not a surprise to me. The only dumbshit is Kemp.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:37 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Joe says f the Brewers if they don't like his last weekend in season lineups. Next day he changed his outlook somewhat saying some core guys will play. BSers like Theo and Joe don't have integrity all season. Why start now? This wouldn't have been tolerated years ago. Why is 21 million man Heyward sitting? Various aches and pains? BS! He's 3 for his last 27, .111 ba during the most important games of 2019.