It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:12 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
It's gonna be nice to have Caller Bob around this year.

Leash, you have to admit the inferiority complex is hilarious. But in their defense, the rug really has been pulled out from them with the Cubs winning the World Series. 2005 was just as much about throwing the Cubs futility barbs at the North Side as it was their team ACTUALLY WINNING THE WORLD SERIES! They lived and died on the fact that the Cubs hadn't won a WS in a 100+ years(which was really bizarre considering they were in a similar futility boat before 2005).

They obsess over the Cubs day to day operations more than a good majority of Cub's fans. Prospect 'A' will be a bust, when he actually becomes an accomplished major leaguer then 'Young player A will leave free agency. Their attempts to decipher new age baseball analytics are fucking hilarious. They shit themselves when they even try. They are better off just sticking to 'TWTW'. Watching their impatience as the White Sox try to mimic the Cubs rebuild will be ten fucking shades of hilarious. They are the only fan base cries to the FO about product on the field and they don't even fucking show up to games to begin with! Then when the FO actually attempts a real plan, they bitch about that too. If I was Sox ownership I'd look to trade the entire fan base for a few thousand Taliban refugees.

At some point, you hope Sox fan's thoughts are pure trolling, because if they actually believed have the shit they wrote, my fucking god, you would find better baseball analysis on "The View"

Donald Trump's Tax Returns

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:12 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
RFDC wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

:lol: It is going to be fun.

It is a glorious time of year.

I have a 9 year old lab that has diabetes and blind. She gets really ornery at times if she doesn't get her way. She will bark really loud at you and show her teeth. Now I know it's all a show, she would never bite, but it does scare people, so at times, I have to kick her in the hind leg, to get her back in fucking line.

That's how you handle dopes like Frank Costanzo trolling these parts. A good shot and the blind will go running back to their corner.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Leash, you have to admit the inferiority complex is hilarious. But in their defense, the rug really has been pulled out from them with the Cubs winning the World Series. 2005 was just as much about throwing the Cubs futility barbs at the North Side as it was their team ACTUALLY WINNING THE WORLD SERIES! They lived and died on the fact that the Cubs hadn't won a WS in a 100+ years(which was really bizarre considering they were in a similar futility boat before 2005).

They obsess over the Cubs day to day operations more than a good majority of Cub's fans. Prospect 'A' will be a bust, when he actually becomes an accomplished major leaguer then 'Young player A will leave free agency. Their attempts to decipher new age baseball analytics are fucking hilarious. They shit themselves when they even try. They are better off just sticking to 'TWTW'. Watching their impatience as the White Sox try to mimic the Cubs rebuild will be ten fucking shades of hilarious. They are the only fan base cries to the FO about product on the field and they don't even fucking show up to games to begin with! Then when the FO actually attempts a real plan, they bitch about that too. If I was Sox ownership I'd look to trade the entire fan base for a few thousand Taliban refugees.

At some point, you hope Sox fan's thoughts are pure trolling, because if they actually believed have the shit they wrote, my fucking god, you would find better baseball analysis on "The View"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:16 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:17 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Donald Trump's Tax Returns
What a great year!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:32 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
One Post is a Cubs fan but is being treated with hostility for having even the slightest bit of negativity.

By who?

IMU

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:37 pm 

RFDC wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Agreed. It's fun to watch him jump up and down with posts he thinks are provocative only to find no one responding directly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:39 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
RFDC wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Agreed. It's fun to watch him jump up and down with posts he thinks are provocative only to find no one responding directly.
Exactly. He brought up 2005 out of nowhere.

It probably drives him nuts that the White Sox were the team to end the longest city baseball World Series title drought in history.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:42 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
RFDC wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Provocative is the notion that a 4fWAR position player is a weak link on a baseball roster.

Bad Baseball thoughts with Good Dolphin, Saturdays at 9AM on 670 The Score.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Bob has Sox Subdivision spinning in circles!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:46 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
One Post is a Cubs fan but is being treated with hostility for having even the slightest bit of negativity.

By who?

IMU

Provocative is the notion that a 4fWAR position player is a weak link on a baseball roster.

Bad Baseball thoughts with Good Dolphin, Saturdays at 9AM on 670 The Score.

Did my hand mark disappear yet from your rear after the Quintana discussion?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:47 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
RFDC wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

It probably drives him nuts that the White Sox were the team to end the longest city baseball World Series title drought in history.

We know it drove you nuts that the attendance at the 2016 rally was three times the 2016 home attendance at Guaranteed Rate Park.

RFDC wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:58 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
RFDC wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Bob talks about an inferiority complex, of which his must be 100 fold because as a fan of the reigning World Champions, he was the one to bring up the Sox.

Now, go home and get your F'in shinebox, Bobby

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
RFDC wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Bob talks about an inferiority complex, of which his must be 100 fold because as a fan of the reigning World Champions, he was the one to bring up the Sox.

Yup. It's really kind of bizarre how often Cub fans mention the Sox.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:26 pm 

This is a Cubs thread, FYI.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:29 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:

They're still going

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:31 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:

Exactly. That's why I mentioned it being bizarre how most of you Cub fans can't stop mentioning the Sox and their fans.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:34 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Exactly. That's why I mentioned it being bizarre how most of you Cub fans can't stop mentioning the Sox and their fans.

Only because Sox fans troll Cubs topics en mass.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:41 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

You guys are saying a speech reminding the team it's the World Series and the Cubs should try not to lose is worth $184 million dollars. It's not Sox fans who are trolling in this thread.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermos on 63rd
FavreFan wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
RFDC wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Yup. It's really kind of bizarre how often Cub fans mention the Sox.

For as long as baseball has been played in Chicago, Cubs fans have desperately needed to feel superior to Sox fans.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:53 pm 
100000 CLUB

FAR SUPERIOR

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:03 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

You guys are saying a speech reminding the team it's the World Series and the Cubs should try not to lose is worth $184 million dollars. It's not Sox fans who are trolling in this thread.

It's a little more nuanced than that….

The purpose of the thread, was a little tongue-in-cheek/gallows humor among us Cub fans. Of course it will suck if Heyward's production does not pick up on that deal…but..then…

· Good Dolphin Drops in some "bad baseball thoughts"
· JOE ORR opines, foolishly that Heyward's deal will cost the Cubs MULTIPLE POSITION PLAYERS
· Frank farts in the thread

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:05 pm 
100000 CLUB

Quote:
· JOE ORR opines, foolishly that Heyward's deal will cost the Cubs MULTIPLE POSITION PLAYERS
Did.Not.Happen.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:05 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

It's a little more nuanced than that….

The purpose of the thread, was a little tongue-in-cheek/gallows humor among us Cub fans. Of course it will suck if Heyward's production does not pick up on that deal…but..then…

You brought up Sox fans before any Sox fan even posted in here, dumbass.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:06 pm 

Well, I did bring up how stupid their thoughts are, I mean, if they never posted here, or posted with intelligent baseball thoughts, this all would have been a moot point.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:07 pm 

:lol: Caller Bob is my guy!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:08 pm 
100000 CLUB

leashyourkids wrote:
:lol: Caller Bob is my guy!

Birds of a father...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:08 pm 

If you guys were Minnesota Twins fans, I would be talking about how stupid Twins fans are, that is obvious.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next