It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:36 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
How much space do I occupy in your head, Sarley? You jump on to the board every few days to make a lame breakfast joke at one of my posts, and then hardly post again anywhere else (which is a good thing for the rest of us). You have your own goddam show, and you don't even plug it here. Its very rare that you have a legitimate sports thought. You start no threads, and you contribute to basically the same amount of threads. You literally bring nothing to the table. Even the mults and the Bootstraps occasionally hit upon something. The sole purpose of your name here appears to be log on every so often and toss around some horribly unfunny and outdated insults. I am sorry you life is so bad that you have to get your kicks on being the internet tough guy. Get over it. Whatever happened happened, and move on. You are probably 30 years older than I am, and here you are acting like a 5 year old here.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Positanos on 55th Street
Frank Coztansa wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Tom Ricketts is all class.
The Ricketts support Trump. The complete antithesis of "all class" and "easy to love" is Donald Trump.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Laura Ricketts does not support the Trump administration.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:
I'm my own dead relative.

#That'sCub

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:42 pm 

Matches Malone wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
denisdman wrote:
The Ricketts support Trump. The complete antithesis of "all class" and "easy to love" is Donald Trump.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Laura Ricketts does not support the Trump administration.
Just like Bill Murray is one of the only non-abhorrent Cubs fans, Laura Ricketts is the only non-abhorrent Ricketti.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:46 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Matches Malone wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Just like Bill Murray is one of the only non-abhorrent Cubs fans, Laura Ricketts is the only non-abhorrent Ricketti.

You bad-mouthing Bob Newhart?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:48 pm 

Matches Malone wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Matches Malone wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
denisdman wrote:

There are probably 5 non-abhorrent Cubs fans.

Bill Murray
Bob Newhart
jimmypasta
2 more probably.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Matches Malone wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Matches Malone wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Bill Murray
Bob Newhart
jimmypasta
2 more probably.

Peoria Matt and Dan Bernstein. I think that's probably the entire list.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:51 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Bill Murray
Bob Newhart
jimmypasta
2 more probably.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:53 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Matches Malone wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Matches Malone wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Bill Murray
Bob Newhart
jimmypasta
2 more probably.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:56 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:

On January 6, 2012, the Padres traded Rizzo and right-handed starting pitcher Zach Cates to the Chicago Cubs in exchange for right-handed starting pitcher Andrew Cashner and outfielder Kyung-Min Na. The deal was negotiated by Jed Hoyer, the Cubs' general manager. Hoyer had also drafted Rizzo while working as an assistant general manager for the Red Sox, and later acquired Rizzo while he was the Padres' general manager.[24] He blamed himself for calling up Rizzo to the majors too early in San Diego.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:03 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
FavreFan wrote:
Peoria Matt and Dan Bernstein. I think that's probably the entire list.

Ohhhh, that hurts. The backhanded compliment.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
Wow, you guys really are assholes sometimes.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Frankie Flapjacks - the Sultan of Syrup - It's gold, Jerry!
I think Frank should embrace the name!

Former host of The Outdoors Experience on WIND and The Great Outdoors on CLTV
http://www.wefishasa.com

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Rocky's of Westchester
Frank Coztansa wrote:
How much space do I occupy in your head, Sarley? You jump on to the board every few days to make a lame breakfast joke at one of my posts, and then hardly post again anywhere else (which is a good thing for the rest of us). You have your own goddam show, and you don't even plug it here. Its very rare that you have a legitimate sports thought. You start no threads, and you contribute to basically the same amount of threads. You literally bring nothing to the table. Even the mults and the Bootstraps occasionally hit upon something. The sole purpose of your name here appears to be log on every so often and toss around some horribly unfunny and outdated insults. I am sorry you life is so bad that you have to get your kicks on being the internet tough guy. Get over it. Whatever happened happened, and move on. You are probably 30 years older than I am, and here you are acting like a 5 year old here.

Calling someone out for being unfunny, acting like a 5 year old, and being an internet tough guy seems ironic for a Sox fan like yourself. Hope you enjoyed the ring ceremony!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:14 pm 

Hockey Gay wrote:
I like Frankie Flapjacks. Sounds like a 1920's baseball player. Pancake Frank does nothing for me.

Dunno. During football season it might work

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Hockey Gay wrote:
I like Frankie Flapjacks. Sounds like a 1920's baseball player.

It sounds like a 1920's mobster with an affinity for pancakes.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:45 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
denisdman wrote:
All that aside- who they support politically, born on 3rd, creepy, whatever, it's remains impressive in what they have accomplished with this long suffering franchise. They've hired a top notch front office, have funded and moved forward with the largest renovation and improvement in Wrigley Field history, oversaw the first championship for the team in over a century, and have been upfront and visible throughout the entire process.

It's all balanced by Laura who likes beavers and voted HRC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:55 pm 

Chus wrote:
Hockey Gay wrote:
I like Frankie Flapjacks. Sounds like a 1920's baseball player.

It sounds like a 1920's mobster with an affinity for pancakes.

Last I heard, Frankie Flap Jacks was hanging around with Jimmy Two Times

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:38 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

You're not in my head at all. I'm too busy to have time taken up by your insignificance. I'm not a tough guy in any way at all. If I plugged my show or my writing here, I'd get ripped to shreds, so why bother? I enjoy tweaking you because you deserve it and I enjoy watching you try to ignore it.
I'm in your head, big guy. I think the true measure of an Internet tough guy is someone who tells other people that they bring nothing to the table and tell them they don't belong. Tough guys say things like "which is a good thing for the rest of us" because you think that you speak for everyone. Tough guys have an extremely high opinion of themselves like you do.What is so special about you, Frankie, and your 55,461 posts? (Aside: get a life!) Breakfast ratings, trolling the Cubs threads and slamming Elmhurst Steve? Wow! That is one incredible body of work! Happy Easter!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:40 pm 

Chus wrote:
SteveSarley wrote:
Now you can post one of your funny little Bill Dance fishing bloopers you think are so creative.

Speaking of creativity:

SteveSarley wrote:
The record number of pancakes consumed at one sitting by Flapjack Frank during the Denny's "All you can eat" promotion!

SteveSarley wrote:
What were you having for breakfast while watching the WGN Morning News, Frankie Flapjacks?

SteveSarley wrote:
Hey, Frankie Flapjacks, it's killing you to not mention the hallowed name of Little Luis Aparicio in this thread, isn't it?

SteveSarley wrote:
Are you happy now, Frankie Flapjacks?

SteveSarley wrote:
IMU wrote:
Plot twist: it was also Frank with the piss puck.

Give the poor guy a break! He probably thought it was a pancake!

SteveSarley wrote:
Making up quotes, yes I did, Pancake Frank.

SteveSarley wrote:
Just ask Pancake Frank, he'll tell you.

SteveSarley wrote:
I'll cast my vote for Frankie Pancakes, the Sultan of Syrup!!!

SteveSarley wrote:
I believe that Frankie Pancakes is white and if, indeed, he was black, the rest of the race would disown him anyway.

SteveSarley wrote:
Hey there, Frankie Pancakes!
Where did you watch the game?
IHOP or Denny's?

SteveSarley wrote:
Okay, Frankie Pancakes, please explain the facts to us.

SteveSarley wrote:
I'm just trying to make it into the board rivalry thread for the ass-kicking I gave Frankie Pancakes!

SteveSarley wrote:
I've got to give Frankie Pancakes his props.

SteveSarley wrote:
I think you should use it for your avatar, Frankie Pancakes!

Wow! Talk about being in somebody's head!
I'm reading up right now on what it takes to get a restraining order in case you start stalking me any more closely than you do right now!
Happy Easter!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:45 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:46 pm 

SteveSarley wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

You're not in my head at all. I'm too busy to have time taken up by your insignificance. I'm not a tough guy in any way at all. If I plugged my show or my writing here, I'd get ripped to shreds, so why bother? I enjoy tweaking you because you deserve it and I enjoy watching you try to ignore it.
I'm in your head, big guy. I think the true measure of an Internet tough guy is someone who tells other people that they bring nothing to the table and tell them they don't belong. Tough guys say things like "which is a good thing for the rest of us" because you think that you speak for everyone. Tough guys have an extremely high opinion of themselves like you do.What is so special about you, Frankie, and your 55,461 posts? (Aside: get a life!) Breakfast ratings, trolling the Cubs threads and slamming Elmhurst Steve? Wow! That is one incredible body of work! Happy Easter!

Frank is right.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:47 pm 

Frank is a good guy. He likes to talk shit on the internet like 90% of us on here. No reason to take it so personal.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
SteveSarley wrote:
Wow! Talk about being in somebody's head!
I'm reading up right now on what it takes to get a restraining order in case you start stalking me any more closely than you do right now!
Happy Easter!

You criticized Frank for his lack of creativity, by citing his gif usage. I was simply illustrating your brilliant creativity with the flapjack jokes. I'm not surprised that this was totally lost on a one trick pony like yourself.

This is the second time that you have used the word stalking in response to me. Once for clicking on your profile, and once for directly quoting your posts...on a message board. You should definitely lawyer up.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:04 pm 

The Daily Herald has Frankie Flapjacks rattled! Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:08 pm 

pizza_Place: BARNABAYS
Did someone call me?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Sarley is 100% in the right here.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
leashyourkids wrote:
Sarley is 100% in the right here.

He just has to get in touch with Scorehead. He already consulted a lawyer preemptively. Weird, but he was genuinely nervous.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:20 pm 

Hockey Gay wrote:
Frank is a good guy. He likes to talk shit on the internet like 90% of us on here. No reason to take it so personal.

I really don't give a crap,to be honest.
I make pancake jokes and he rips me a new one about my worthlessness and so forth.
Define getting personal for me, please.
Bottom line is that he's a sanctimonious little man and I am going to drop the whole thing.
He's not worth it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next