It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 295 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:41 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
He was last ranked 92nd. He's about to be very old for AAA, where he's putting up OK numbers. There is your analysis. Of course you are the dumb asses that get excited because AAA Fulmer is still a "Top 100 prospect"

So, what you really mean, is that yes he is a top 100 as of just a couple of weeks ago.

I applaud you for being correct that he will not be a top 100 at the end of the year but it will be because he will be playing for an MLB team by then.

Last edited by good dolphin on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:42 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
good dolphin wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
He was last ranked 92nd. He's about to be very old for AAA, where he's putting up OK numbers. There is your analysis. Of course you are the dumb asses that get excited because AAA Fulmer is still a "Top 100 prospect"

So, what you really mean, is that yes he is a top 100 as of just a couple of weeks ago.

And I qualified in my original statement that he might be still in some, but will quickly fall out. Sad the"The Subdivsion" is too fucking ignorant to read and process full sentences.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Candalerio is not a top 100 prospect.

http://m.mlb.com/prospects/2017?list=prospects

I'm too stupid to analyze an intellectual analysis so here is my "from the hip" analysis, now excuse me while I put some farts in jars

Poor Bob. Frank's having a particularly strong day against him today

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:44 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

And I qualified in my original statement that he might be still in some, but will quickly fall out. Sad the"The Subdivsion" is too fucking ignorant to read and process full sentences.

He will fall out because he will be an MLB player for Detroit and no longer a prospect.

Another tough day for Bob.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:45 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

He will fall out because he will be an MLB player for Detroit and no longer a prospect.

You realize he's already played stints in MLB, for the Cubs? Dumbass.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:47 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Candalerio is not a top 100 prospect.

http://m.mlb.com/prospects/2017?list=prospects

I'm too stupid to analyze an intellectual analysis so here is my "from the hip" analysis, now excuse me while I put some farts in jars

Poor Bob. Frank's having a particularly strong day against him today

Tough day for Flapjacks, who relapsed, again. His Cubs vs Sox posts ratio continues to plummet out of control.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:49 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Not enough to remove him from prospect status, Robert.

Are my explanations starting to help you to finally understand how this works?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:49 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Your made up "Cubs Sox Post Ratio" stat means nothing in regards to you continuing to get simple facts wrong.

Also, Carson Fulmer has nothing to do with this trade. Why do you even bring up a Sox guy in this discussion?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:56 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Your explanations are based on a portion of my post that was quoted, not the full statement. See two can play at this Dolphin...
posting.php?mode=quote&f=47&p=2765363

good dolphin wrote:
I'm useless

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:01 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
[

Your explanations are based on a portion of my post that was quoted, not the full statement. See two can play at this Dolphin...
http://www.chicagofanatics.com/posting. ... &p=2765363

good dolphin wrote:
I'm useless
[/quote]

But one part of your quote is factually incorrect at the time you made it. The second part is either going to be factually incorrect in two months or not applicable due to him no longer being defined as a prospect.

Bob, you should just hide from this thread like you did the Eloy thread.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:02 pm 
100000 CLUB

Caller Bob wrote:
posting.php?mode=quote&f=47&p=2765363

good dolphin wrote:
I'm useless
:lol: This doesn't even link to a thread.

Log off and grab a cold one, Bobby. You could use the break.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou's, Pequod's
Chill out Bob, I just amended my assessment from "Fleeced" to "good trade"
Eh like anyone cares what some random person on the internet thinks about a trade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:14 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
But one part of your quote is factually incorrect at the time you made it.

No, it's not. And I qualified that. Baseball America I know for a fact didn't have him as a top 100 prospect. You do realize MLB is not the only publication that ranks farm systems? I know you are new at this baseball/prospect thing.. And I purposely qualified my statement, because yes, it's not black and white, there are many different ranking systems.

What happened here was that you were trying to get a burn on the Cubs, looked up the name Jeimer Candelario, saw MLB had him ranked 92, and then went on about some nonsense about the Cubs traded their top 100 prospect for a rental catcher.

I felt I needed to qualify that "top 100" prospect with the metadata that depending you ask/trust/follow, he really isn't anymore.

Keep spiking the football acting like you accomplished something though, it's been a tough year for the Subdivision.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:20 pm 

Apologist wrote:
Eh like anyone cares what some random person on the internet thinks about a trade

No worries. I know what you meant. I just had to put Dolphin back in his lane.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:26 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Apologist wrote:

No worries. I know what you meant. I just had to put Dolphin back in his lane.

When are you going to do that?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:29 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

No, it's not. And I qualified that. Baseball America I know for a fact didn't have him as a top 100 prospect. You do realize MLB is not the only publication that ranks farm systems? I know you are new at this baseball/prospect thing.. And I purposely qualified my statement, because yes, it's not black and white, there are many different ranking systems.

What happened here was that you were trying to get a burn on the Cubs, looked up the name Jeimer Candelario, saw MLB had him ranked 92, and then went on about some nonsense about the Cubs traded their top 100 prospect for a rental catcher.

I felt I needed to qualify that "top 100" prospect with the metadata that depending you ask/trust/follow, he really isn't anymore.

Keep spiking the football acting like you accomplished something though, it's been a tough year for the Subdivision.

If you meant Baseball America, you would have limited it by saying Baseball America. Instead, you generalized, were immediately proven incorrect and are now backtracking.

Bob, this isn't even fun for me any more. It's like punching a boxer while he lays on the mat.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:30 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

If you meant Baseball America, you would have limited it by saying Baseball America. Instead, you generalized, were immediately proven incorrect and are now backtracking.

Bob, this isn't even fun for me any more. It's like punching a boxer while he lays on the mat.

Only if you are under the assumption that mlb.com is the be all to end all for all prospect rankings. Which was never specified. Keep fishing, maybe ask Sarley for some advice.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
They don't need Avila under control. In fact, after hearing Hoyer the other day, I'm certain they feel Caratini is better than any catcher they were going to trade for. The point is, at this point in his development they want Caratini getting consistent at-bats and Contreras is going to be doing the lion's share of the catching.

And Avila is good enough against righties that they can stick Contreras in LF and give him a break and still have an hitting upgrade over Zobrist or Schwarber.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:51 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Only if you are under the assumption that mlb.com is the be all to end all for all prospect rankings. Which was never specified. Keep fishing, maybe ask Sarley for some advice.

Your words opened it up to all publications.

Now double down again on this

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:53 pm 

Why does the whole White Sox housing project jump in on Bob Frank fights?

Let these two settle it. Its a perfect matchup

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:57 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Your words opened it up to all publications.

Now double down again on this

In the exact same sentence I acknowledged that he might be hanging on the backed end of a top 100 list, but his stock is falling.

If you aren't going to be handy around the house, you should at least be "book smart".

This is brutal, GD. Brutal.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:57 pm 

pizza_Place: All of them
rogers park bryan wrote:

The irresistible force meets the immovable object!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:00 pm 

Gorilla Monsoon wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

The irresistible force meets the immovable object!

:lol:

Its Koko B. Ware vs the Red Rooster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
rogers park bryan wrote:

Caller Bob can handle it. He has proven quite feisty. I called his thoughts "Alt-Cub" in honor of the rising power of the Alt Right movement. "It's not misinformation if you believe it!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:23 pm 
100000 CLUB

He is feisty and passionate, I'll give him that. He's a fucking moron, but he is feisty.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:26 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
He is feisty and passionate, I'll give him that. He's a fucking moron, but he is feisty.

I reserve that language for our President. I think Bob is highly intelligent and just wants to rile up, using his terminology here, the Subdivision.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:36 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
rogers park bryan wrote:

It is strange, maybe they lack the confidence in their man winning an argument.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:43 pm 

denisdman wrote:
"It's not misinformation if you believe it!"

Isn't this very strategy used in the financial industry? :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:56 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
IMU wrote:
Candelario is going to be a decent MLB player.

Nope

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:29 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
denisdman wrote:
"It's not misinformation if you believe it!"

Isn't this very strategy used in the financial industry? :lol:

Hey now Boob.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 295 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next