It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:53 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
McDude wrote:
This is entirely premature but Happs hitting and defense remind of Trout.

:lol:

Bookmark this post for the time a couple months down the road when RFDC and/or Darkside start bleating, "NO CUB FAN EVER COMPARED HAPP TO TROUT!"

But maybe McDude means Steve Trout.

Dude one random idiot making a wild moronic comparison doesn't mean "cubs fans have been saying this".
Unless you're an asshole.
Which...

Anyway do you want the subdivision to be held accountable for every dimb assed thing frank or Favre says?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:06 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Cub fans turning on Cub fans and calling each other "random idiots". I guess that's what happens when it becomes clear that a team that was supposed to "contend for years on end" simply caught lightning in a bottle.

Cub fan delusions are hilarious. I just heard Barry Rozner assuming that Schwarber will go to Iowa, relax, and quickly return to fulfill his destiny as the next Babe Ruth. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:12 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Cub fans turning on Cub fans and calling each other "random idiots". I guess that's what happens when it becomes clear that a team that was supposed to "contend for years on end" simply caught lightning in a bottle.

Cub fan delusions are hilarious. I just heard Barry Rozner assuming that Schwarber will go to Iowa, relax, and quickly return to fulfill his destiny as the next Babe Ruth. :lol:

No, the constant "Cub/Sox fans think this!" is idiotic. We can all address stupid baseball thoughts without assigning them to a fandom at the same time. Unless people are just like being trolling douches, but whatever.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:16 am 
Site Admin

KDdidit wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

No, the constant "Cub/Sox fans think this!" is idiotic. We can all address stupid baseball thoughts without assigning them to a fandom at the same time. Unless people are just like being trolling douches, but whatever.

There is an obvious difference between the two fanbases though. Cub fan privilege is real.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:22 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

No, you didn't.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

There is an obvious difference between the two fanbases though. Cub fan privilege is real.

No, it's not.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:31 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Leashindenial

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:41 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

So I'll mark you down for trolling then.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:43 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Rozner leading the way. He sets the tone for the entire fan base. He has heard from sources of the magic elixir in Iowa.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:45 am 

pittmike wrote:
Rozner leading the way. He sets the tone for the entire fan base. He has heard from sources of the magic elixir in Iowa.

Right, he go, we go

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:51 am 
Site Admin

leashyourkids wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

No, it's not.

Yeah, it is. A Cub fan saying, "I only root against the White Sox four times a year when they play the Cubs" is the baseball equivalent of a white guy saying, "I don't see color."

Of course, you being a Cub fan I don't expect that you would recognize your privilege.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:51 am 
Site Admin

pittmike wrote:

Tell leash. He must not be listening.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:55 am 

None of this happened. As Sox fans obsessed with the Cubs, you all experience these delusions. As someone who has the delusions, I don't expect you to recognize them.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:57 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Joe and Clit...please stop trolling up my Ian Happ thread.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:03 pm 
Site Admin

leashyourkids wrote:
None of this happened. As Sox fans obsessed with the Cubs, you all experience these delusions. As someone who has the delusions, I don't expect you to recognize them.

:lol: Are you kidding?

You're in the top group that's why you don't notice. For example, if I take a business call from a guy in Rhode Island the first small talk he's likely to make is going to be about the Cubs winning the World Series and how happy I must be. That didn't happen in 2005.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:04 pm 
Site Admin

Caller Bob wrote:
Joe and Clit...please stop trolling up my Ian Happ thread.

You must be one of the random idiots Darkside was talking about.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:11 pm 
100000 CLUB

leashyourkids wrote:
It all happened.
Code:

http://chicagofanatics.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=95852&start=30

http://chicagofanatics.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=100920

http://chicagofanatics.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=98904

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:29 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
McDude wrote:
This is entirely premature but Happs hitting and defense remind of Trout.

Bookmark this post for the time a couple months down the road when RFDC and/or Darkside start bleating, "NO CUB FAN EVER COMPARED HAPP TO TROUT!"

But maybe McDude means Steve Trout.

Will also be a helpful bookmark for when you or pittmike make a declaration that all of Cubs nation believes he is the next Trout.

You guys love to attribute to all of us the ramblings of one guy or one radio host.

99% of us think that comparison is ridiculous, but that wont stop you from attributing it to all of us.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:56 pm 
100000 CLUB

It doesn't matter if it's 97% or 99% or even 50%. The fact is it was said one time, and later on when we go back and say "oh remember when Happ was compared to Trout," you guys will freak out and say that it never happened.

But it did. And nothing can change that.

Its kinda like how a couple of drunken, tattooed hicks jump onto the field and punch a coach at the Sox game one time, and you attribute those qualities to all Sox fans.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:12 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
It doesn't matter if it's 97% or 99% or even 50%. The fact is it was said one time, and later on when we go back and say "oh remember when Happ was compared to Trout," you guys will freak out and say that it never happened.

Its kinda like how a couple of drunken, tattooed hicks jump onto the field and punch a coach at the Sox game one time, and you attribute those qualities to all Sox fans.

That's absolutely retarded. That guy's probably not even a Cubs fan. More than likely, it's JORR's mult that he created so he could accuse all Cubs fans of calling Schwarber Mike Trout.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:15 pm 
100000 CLUB

leashyourkids wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

That's absolutely retarded. That guy's probably not even a Cubs fan. More than likely, it's JORR's mult that he created so he could accuse all Cubs fans of calling Schwarber Mike Trout.

Happ was compared to Trout. Schwarber was compared to George Herman Ruth. Keep up.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:15 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

#ThatsFrank

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:16 pm 

RFDC wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

#ThatsFrank

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:18 pm 
100000 CLUB

You guys are coming off very poor. Not only are you completely in denial about your stupidity, but choosing to use the word "retarded" is ridiculous.

But I guess this is what should be expected from you guys.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:24 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
You guys are coming off very poor. Not only are you completely in denial about your stupidity, but choosing to use the word "retarded" is ridiculous.

Suck it up. There's a poster here whose name is "a genius."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:25 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Thanks Frank Dicaro.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:26 pm 
100000 CLUB

Cool. Glad you two are ok with being morons, and insensitive assholes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:33 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Cool. Glad you two are ok with being morons, and insensitive assholes.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:35 pm 
100000 CLUB

Quit attempting to deflect. Just own it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:36 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Frank Coztansa wrote:

You tell Frankie. We are all Ligues.

-Ronald Reagan

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next