It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
good dolphin wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
I am sorry to hear this. All the publicity about the visits to the Children's Hospital and the Millions he has donated and raised for the Hospital, made him seem like a great guy. But maybe he cared about those kids because being a cancer survivor, he related to what they were going through and knew kids who didn't survive while he was going through treatments. But the clubhouse guys, he doesn't relate to. But to be disrespectful as described goes way beyond. Hard to understand why he might have utter disdain for them.

Welcome back, Steve!

Since you've been gone, you've actually become a moderate here.

He's a three dimensional guy, some good, some bad, just like the rest of us. We get faked by the pr machine sometimes. He's probably a pretty good guy on the whole.

Thank you Good Dolphin.Moderate huh? I'll have to get to know some of the new posters. Good point about Speigal in the previous post. Often radio guys make guys who treat them well and give them time, seem like great guys. Conversely , guys who shun them or big time them get roasted if the opportunity arises.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
There have been enough small stories about him to start to put together the whole picture. He is an arrogant prick who does do a lot of charity work. He also doesn't ever forget to bring the camera crew with him when he does stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:56 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Yankees hire away the Chargers doc who is being sued for malpractice by Tyrod Taylor?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:20 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I knew Rizzo was a dick when he went after Hector Rondon for HAVING FUN during the World Series:

https://nypost.com/2017/03/14/cubs-nake ... -comeback/

Rizzo likes FUN, but only on his terms and if he's the one leading it. You meet a lot of people like that during your lifetime.

I've met many like that. It's weird. They always rib others, but the moment you get them back they get super butthurt.