It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:05 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:53 am 

Pick 13 Plan Season Ticket Wait List Presale Info >>
http://link.mlblists.com/r/I5TWL3/TUCPM7/DW52GW/37Y3QF/5VRS7M/LR/t?a=4363279&b=178619028

I already share season tix, but am also buried in their waiting list. Heard a radio ad this morning about this, and also received this email. For fun, I went through the process, chose 2 tickets for their plan B schedule, picked 13 games...and the total was a little over $1,200.00. I did not fully investigate the quality of seats....and a lot of the games were not their marquee games including time & day. I did not purchase because I have already written a healthy check for my tickets this year. Might be an option for some though.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SEASON TICKET WAIT LIST EXCLUSIVE: PICK 13 PLAN PRESALE TODAY

As a member of the Chicago Cubs Season Ticket Waiting List, we appreciate your continued patience and loyalty. We have again experienced a high level of retention among our current season ticket holders and do not anticipate offering additional season ticket locations for 2011. While you wait for your opportunity to become a Chicago Cubs Season Ticket Holder, we would like to extend to you an exclusive offer to be among the first to purchase tickets for the some of the hottest matchups of
the 2011 season through our Pick 13 plan. The Pick 13 plan pre-sale provides you with an opportunity to select and purchase thirteen home games from a variety of game choices before the Pick 13 Plan goes on sale to the general public on January 13. The Pick 13 plan is your best chance to guarantee tickets for some of the most sought after games on our schedule including match-ups with the New York Yankees, Chicago White Sox and St. Louis Cardinals.

The Pick 13 plan will be available in both the Bud Light Bleachers and in the reserved seating area of Wrigley Field. You will need to order the same number of tickets for each of the thirteen games that you select. Each plan will include some of our most highly anticipated match-ups of the season, including:

Friday, June 17 vs. New York Yankees
Sunday, June 19 vs. New York Yankees
Saturday, July 2 vs. Chicago White Sox
Sunday, July 3 vs. Chicago White Sox
Friday, August 19 vs. St. Louis Cardinals
Saturday, August 20 vs. St. Louis Cardinals

The Pick 13 plan presale for Chicago Cubs Season Ticket Waiting List members will begin at noon CST on Tuesday, January 11 in advance of the Pick 13 public on-sale on January 13. You will receive an e-mail the morning of the presale with a special link to access your presale opportunity.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:07 am 

pizza_Place: sit down
'Pick 13'? Not a great name for an organization/fan-base rife with superstition/obsessed with curses.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:11 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Copycats. Just call it "Wrigley's Ozzie Plan"

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:10 am 

pizza_Place: ------
It's not the Ozzie plan until Quade's kids are making jackasses of themselves in public and on twitter

Chus wrote:
RPB is right. You suck. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:15 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Phil McCracken wrote:
It's not the Ozzie plan until Quade's kids are making jackasses of themselves in public and on twitter

Quade's kid wrote:
My Dad is the manager of the Cubs.

That's all it takes.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
They have not been so forthcoming about where these seats are?

I was at Ricketts Park yesterday to hand over my future childrens college fund for seats this year and they ticket reps were taking plenty of people to view seat locations.

I then give my money to the HUGE LOSER who takes the ticket money, he opens the invoice and says , you know it was due Sunday.....I say "Ya know, Soriano was supposed to be good too....should I take my money back?"

"No, I am sure it will be fine" Ticket loser boy.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:23 pm 

pizza_Place: sit down
bigfan wrote:
I then give my money to the HUGE LOSER who takes the ticket money, he opens the invoice and says , you know it was due Sunday.....I say "Ya know, Soriano was supposed to be good too....should I take my money back?"

"No, I am sure it will be fine" Ticket loser boy.

Which Ricketts was he?