It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: cubs/ dodgers 3 game set
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:37 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
let the death spiral begin..after the easiest schedule in mlb for april, may starts to get tougher. tonight james russell vs clayton kershaw..andre ethier will try to continue his 27 game hit streak..kershaw has not won a game since april 11th,dodgers take the opener and 2 of 3.. and the hit streak continues

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:43 pm 

pizza_Place: grimaldis
"Hi my name is tom ricketts. My family owns the cubs and we want to invite you to wrigley field to enjoy our national pastime at one of the most beautiful ballparks in the country. Make sure to come out early and have a refreshment at our brand new state of the art drinking trough, the captain morgan club. or perhaps come inside the stadium to catch batting practice. don't forget to pick up a souvenir or six at one of our overpriced sports shops, inside the ballpark. and remember cubs baseball is not just a game, its a way of life. which will be destroyed if you don't talk the new mayor and governor into giving my family the $400 million we need to fix up our piece of shit falling-down, quaint ballpark. we aren't billionaires anymore cause we overpaid for this laughable team and rickety old, picturesque ballpark. Just give me my fucking money and I will only raise ticket prices 10% every year instead of 15-30%. reinsdork got his money know give me mine already. oh, and thanks for coming to our shitty ice rink we had over the winter.

warmest regards,

tommy ricketts

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:38 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
:lol: