It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cursed
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Darkside wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
Bagels wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
this is dangerous stuff and if you don't know what you're doing, you can put yourself and others at risk.

:lol:

it's no laughing matter. knew a guy who has been haunted by a demon his entire life. and it owned his father too. he did some research and found out like his great great grandfather in the early 1900s murdered a man and that family put a diabolic hex on him . That a demon would haunt their families first born for generations to eternity. No way to get that shit off.

Dangerous shit i'm telling you. never dabble in this kind of stuff. and avoid Ouija boards, they are the worst.

Wow.

I'm surprised people ike you have the brains to piss without wetting the front of your jeans.

You’re making some assumptions here that I think are unfounded.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:01 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Darkside wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
Bagels wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
this is dangerous stuff and if you don't know what you're doing, you can put yourself and others at risk.

it's no laughing matter. knew a guy who has been haunted by a demon his entire life. and it owned his father too. he did some research and found out like his great great grandfather in the early 1900s murdered a man and that family put a diabolic hex on him . That a demon would haunt their families first born for generations to eternity. No way to get that shit off.

Dangerous shit i'm telling you. never dabble in this kind of stuff. and avoid Ouija boards, they are the worst.

Wow.

I'm surprised people ike you have the brains to piss without wetting the front of your jeans.

By God you're right. I apologize.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Cheering for injuries is always a good look.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Darkside wrote:
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Darkside wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
Bagels wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

Wow.

By God you're right. I apologize.

Haha I love it!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:37 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Frank Coztansa wrote:
What if you wish for somebody to drop dead right before you blow out your birthday candles?

Thanks for the tip!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
did the fortune teller have a magic 3rd nipple?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
ES still moving meters.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:39 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
KDdidit wrote:
ES still moving meters.

this is accurate. If this place was run like a business, Elmhurst Steve would be brought out during the baseball season to attract customers. Along with myself and Frank.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:22 pm 

SuperNintendoHjalmarsson wrote:
did the fortune teller have a magic 3rd nipple?

I didn't ask her to disrobe, so I am not sure. I figured the whole thing was just a waste of $20.00, but she did a nice little musical chant that she had me join in on with her. So I was impressed with the effort she used to make it seem like it might be remotely genuine. But when Eloy got hurt it made me pause and then Anderson....who knows?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:25 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Did. Not. Happen.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:36 pm 

[quote="Frank Coztansa"]Did. Not. Happen.[/quote
YES. IT. DID

Going to be fun if it keeps happening (injuries).

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:40 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
I didn't ask her to disrobe, so I am not sure. I figured the whole thing was just a waste of $20.00, but she did a nice little musical chant that she had me join in on with her. So I was impressed with the effort she used to make it seem like it might be remotely genuine.

Sounds like you were just at a cheap strip club.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:35 pm 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
I didn't ask her to disrobe, so I am not sure. I figured the whole thing was just a waste of $20.00, but she did a nice little musical chant that she had me join in on with her. So I was impressed with the effort she used to make it seem like it might be remotely genuine.

Sounds like you were just at a cheap strip club.

No, an art festival that reatured native American art. Something to do after golf one day. I had been thinking that day about how I believed this might be a really good season for the pale hose and how I would really rather that not come to fruition. When I saw her tent, I knew instantly what had to be done.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:07 pm 
100000 CLUB

The White Sox are 11-6 since this thread was started.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
The White Sox are 11-6 since this thread was started.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:44 pm 

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 8:04 pm 

I guess it's working. Still really bad move by Elmhurst Steve.

He better buy a deflecting gem and wear it as a necklace from now on for protection.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 7:44 am 

Luis Robert now ......I kinda feel bad about him getting hurt. He would probably be the guy I would most like to take off the White Sox squad.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 8:47 am 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
So back in early March I went to an Art show in Arizona and there was a woman there in a tent who was a fortune teller/spiritual advisor. I asked if she could also place a curse on a person or a team and she said she could. So I asked her to curse the White Sox for the 2021 season and have them experience a bunch of injuries that would spoil any chance they might have to contend. So far, so good.

I don't believe in curses or any shit like that but I am amused when I think about some of the Sox fans on this forum and others I see on Facebook and how they must feel right now. Is it Good Dolphin that always posts shit about the Cubs? HAHAHAHAHA! Now, I feel bad for the individual players who are hurt and my buddies who are Sox fans that don't get into the petty, insecure Cubs/Sox garbage but for the numerous, classless Sox fans- I am LMFAO at you!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 8:52 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Luis Robert now ......I kinda feel bad about him getting hurt. He would probably be the guy I would most like to take off the White Sox squad.

Really cursed this team with a 9-0 win and our 4th and 5th starters looking like aces right now.

1st place, b*tch.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 8:56 am 

DAC wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
So back in early March I went to an Art show in Arizona and there was a woman there in a tent who was a fortune teller/spiritual advisor. I asked if she could also place a curse on a person or a team and she said she could. So I asked her to curse the White Sox for the 2021 season and have them experience a bunch of injuries that would spoil any chance they might have to contend. So far, so good.

I don't believe in curses or any shit like that but I am amused when I think about some of the Sox fans on this forum and others I see on Facebook and how they must feel right now. Is it Good Dolphin that always posts shit about the Cubs? HAHAHAHAHA! Now, I feel bad for the individual players who are hurt and my buddies who are Sox fans that don't get into the petty, insecure Cubs/Sox garbage but for the numerous, classless Sox fans- I am LMFAO at you!!!

might want to hold that laugh until they are not in first place

all the presence of those budding superstars would do is put us in first place by more. Luckily the waves of talent have allowed us to compensate and we will be even stronger because of it.

So you can laugh. Nobody would know what you are laughing at but that's ok. Dance like no one's watching.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 9:05 am 

pizza_Place: What??
DAC wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

Couple of people panicked screaming, "GET PUIG" but they'll get over it.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 9:10 am 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
DAC wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

Quiet, Cockmouth. This thread's about the board's biggest closet case spending $20 to put a hex on the Sox. Now that's classy.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 9:51 am 
100000 CLUB

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
The White Sox are playing .600 ball since you started this thread. Great work!

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 10:01 am 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
thomas wrote:
DAC wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

Quiet, Cockmouth. This thread's about the board's biggest closet case spending $20 to put a hex on the Sox. Now that's classy.

You're the type of person I am laughing at.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 10:06 am 
100000 CLUB

DAC wrote:
Now, I feel bad for the individual players who are hurt and my buddies who are Sox fans that don't get into the petty, insecure Cubs/Sox garbage but for the numerous, classless Sox fans- I am LMFAO at you!!!
The Sox are supposed to be the team you are watching now, JEANUIS!

DAC wrote:
Glad to hear it. Next year, the Sox will become the team I watch. Fuck that Sinclair/Marquee shit!
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=118788&p=3270077#p3270077

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 11:26 pm 

The Sox have done a very good job of dealing with injuries to this point. But that's the thing about injuries.....you can compensate in the short term for a while, but they tend to catch up with you. I dont want them to be terrible. I want them to be reasonably good, but to have injuries prevent them from winning their division and fail to qualify for the post season. I want anguish and frustration for Sox fans. That's not too much to ask, is it?

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 11:58 pm 

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
The Sox have done a very good job of dealing with injuries to this point. But that's the thing about injuries.....you can compensate in the short term for a while, but they tend to catch up with you. I dont want them to be terrible. I want them to be reasonably good, but to have injuries prevent them from winning their division and fail to qualify for the post season. I want anguish and frustration for Sox fans. That's not too much to ask, is it?

it's your curse bro....own it

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next