It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
With a 5-3 loss tonight (their 82nd loss of the 2016 campaign), the White Sox have clinched another losing season. Frazier has 40 HR's and may well get to 100 RBI (98 currently) and Sale equaled his career season high of 17 wins, but I think saying it was yet another disappointing season for the pale hose, would be accurate. It will be interesting to see what they do this winter. With Robin possibly returning, is there really much hope?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:53 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:26 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
I think saying it was yet another disappointing season for the pale hose, would be accurate.

I think, that the accuracy of this statement, can only be seen through the record of the team, and the team that is playing in team games, of which that the Sox lose some, but win some, but also lose much more. So in that saying you are accurate you have to look at what they have done as a whole, in order to determine such accuracy to be correct.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:41 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
I think saying it was yet another disappointing season for the pale hose, would be accurate.

I think, that the accuracy of this statement, can only be seen through the record of the team, and the team that is playing in team games, of which that the Sox lose some, but win some, but also lose much more. So in that saying you are accurate you have to look at what they have done as a whole, in order to determine such accuracy to be correct.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:44 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
With a 5-3 loss tonight (their 82nd loss of the 2016 campaign), the White Sox have clinched another losing season. Frazier has 40 HR's and may well get to 100 RBI (98 currently) and Sale equaled his career season high of 17 wins, but I think saying it was yet another disappointing season for the pale hose, would be accurate. It will be interesting to see what they do this winter. With Robin possibly returning, is there really much hope?

Only hope that you fall off that high horse and break your fucking neck.

Cocksucker.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:39 am 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

:lol: Excelente, senor! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:49 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

No one likes you
(mic drop)

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:02 am 

pizza_Place: maciano's
Worst part for the sox is they fell out of the top 10 helping cement baseball hell. If they want to sign a free agent there goes that top pick.

Baseball should change that. There is no reason to penalize them for being shitty instead of god awful.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:05 am 

That's a good thing. Hopefully it will stop them from doing something stupid.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:18 am 

TurdFerguson wrote:
Worst part for the sox is they fell out of the top 10 helping cement baseball hell. If they want to sign a free agent there goes that top pick.

Baseball should change that. There is no reason to penalize them for being shitty instead of god awful.

I thought the Cubs had a handshake deal with Fowler not to offer him so that he would not have the burden attached to him this year. Fowler, on a three year deal, would be a sensible move for the Sox.

I don't see any way the Cubs offer him a contract with Almora pushing for the spot next year. I would think the guy would look at staying in the same city as an attraction.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:37 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
The cubs squeezed the most out of Dexter, I wouldn't want him on a 3 or 4 year deal ..especially going to the AL.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:40 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Keyser Soze wrote:
Hopefully it will stop them from doing something stupid.

Like brining Ventura back?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:42 am 

The Caller Bob train is never late.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:49 am 

312player wrote:
The cubs squeezed the most out of Dexter, I wouldn't want him on a 3 or 4 year deal ..especially going to the AL.

He was already in the AL

He has had bursts with the Cubs but overall his work isn't so out of line with the rest of his career.

High OBP and competent CF play that will allow Eaton to play RF and bat second sounds like just what the Sox need.