It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:30 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:16 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
You need to look up the definition of the word perennial.

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:37 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
juschill wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Why is this funny?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:57 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
juschill wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Why is this funny?

Uh, because he doesn't know what the word perennial means. Sorry for thinking you had an amusing retort to the Schwarber worshipper. On second thought it's not that funny. I'll make sure to avoid compliments to you in the future.

(DWFs are so angry across the board.)

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:08 am 
100000 CLUB

:lol: Sorry. I thought your Sox hate was coming thru and you were laughing at my post. Carry on!

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:13 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
:lol: Sorry. I thought your Sox hate was coming thru and you were laughing at my post. Carry on!

Again, for the record ... I am a life long Cubs hater and I only recently donated all 12 of my White Sox jerseys and all my White Sox hats due to the White Sox calling it quits and hiring of the Cubs unwanted, failed former Cubs manager. I wish I could have renamed my dogs that bear the names of former White Sox heroes. That doesn't mean I don't eternally hold the Cubs, their stupid neighborhood, and their idiotic snowflake fans beneath contempt. And I don't hate the White Sox, I have just removed my White Sox colored glasses.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:25 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
juschill wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Again, for the record ... I am a life long Cubs hater and I only recently donated all 12 of my White Sox jerseys and all my White Sox hats due to the White Sox calling it quits and hiring of the Cubs unwanted, failed former Cubs manager. I wish I could have renamed my dogs that bear the names of former White Sox heroes. That doesn't mean I don't eternally hold the Cubs, their stupid neighborhood, and their idiotic snowflake fans beneath contempt. And I don't hate the White Sox, I have just removed my White Sox colored glasses.

Seems like an overreaction...

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:28 am 

WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
juschill wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Seems like an overreaction...

I'm sure it is an overreaction. What happened at the end of last season pretty much took away all enjoyment forever from the sport I formerly loved.

Edit: But it proved to me the White Sox organization has no clue and never will have a clue how to run a baseball team in the city of Chicago. Reinsdorf and his sidekick Williams have always been awful and Hahn proves he's built in the exact same mold.

Last edited by juschill on Tue May 23, 2017 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:36 am 

juschill wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

I think we can find some work for you here

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:38 am 

good dolphin wrote:
juschill wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

I think we can find some work for you here

:D

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:03 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
juschill wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

You two clowns are clueless, in the next ten years, including this year... Schwarber will hit 30+ 9 out of ten seasons..possibly 10\10...that's perennial numb nuts.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:15 pm 
100000 CLUB

IF that happens, you would be correct. But that wont happen.

Before making such a proclamation, it might be wise to wait for Schwarber's inaugural 30 HR season.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:50 pm 

312player wrote:
juschill wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

You two clowns are clueless, in the next ten years, including this year... Schwarber will hit 30+ 9 out of ten seasons..possibly 10\10...that's perennial numb nuts.

I can see why you'd pencil him in for ten seasons of 30 home runs, what with the 24 he's on pace for this year and his history of being injury free and his ability to play multiple defensive positions. Why not?