It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:12 pm 

I am and I need someone to babysit my brood as I roam the park picking up women.

Acceptance of this offer will result in an extensive background check as I won't leave my kids with just anyone. Only Joe and Sini have passed the test so far. Frank and Jeff would have passed but they were too busy staring into each others eyes while sharing wine at a baseball game

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:53 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
good dolphin wrote:
I am and I need someone to babysit my brood as I roam the park picking up women.

Acceptance of this offer will result in an extensive background check as I won't leave my kids with just anyone. Only Joe and Sini have passed the test so far. Frank and Jeff would have passed but they were too busy staring into each others eyes while sharing wine at a baseball game

Let your kids roam around the park too.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:03 pm 

that would be irresponsible

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Give 'em a Hershey Kiss and set them free.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's (Bar None The Best)
Does anyone know if you still need a ticket to the lower deck in order to get in there? I'd like to scoop up tickets in the upper deck for $5 and then just go sit in the outfield. Anyone who has been lately please advise!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:41 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
End B&B Please wrote:
Does anyone know if you still need a ticket to the lower deck in order to get in there? I'd like to scoop up tickets in the upper deck for $5 and then just go sit in the outfield. Anyone who has been lately please advise!

I've been to 7 or 8 games this season and the only times I've had to show them on the 100 level was Opening Day and the Buehrle game.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's (Bar None The Best)
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
End B&B Please wrote:

I've been to 7 or 8 games this season and the only times I've had to show them on the 100 level was Opening Day and the Buehrle game.

Awesome, thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:57 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Yeah, its pretty much general admission this year.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:02 pm 
1000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
End B&B Please wrote:

I once was checked with an upper deck ticket. I just walked past the guy and went to the lower deck. He didn't chase me. Those guys really don't give a shit. So just walk past them. When you go in with a crowd they won't chase you.

This was a game where there was 20k. Opening day and the Buehrle game might be different like JORR said.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:56 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
I went the game on Friday. First Sox game of the year for me. My takeaways:

Great food as always. US Comiskerate always excels at this aspect of the fan experience.

It was Mullet night. I wore a mullet wig proudly and won $100 from our group for best mullet.

An extremely over served woman in the section next to us single handedly got a legitimate wave going. It took her a lot of yelling and beer spilling but still she persisted. Went around about 7 or 8 times. The wave seems like such a lame thing until one really gets going and then suddenly you get caught up in the moment and it realize it has its charm after all.

Awesome ending, if you don't get excited and go nuts for a walk off win, (unless your favorite team is getting beat :lol: ) then you just don't like baseball.

Nice fireworks show. Hank II enjoyed it, probably his favorite part. As a side note, my kid is such a fucking meatball Cub fan that anytime we did anything he had to ask "Is this a Sox only thing? I don't want to do Sox only cheers." I had to explain that the 'noise meter', the 7th inning stretch and the various coordinated cheers and clapping was not specific to the White Sox. :lol: :lol: He wanted to wear his Bryant jersey so bad but I had to put my foot down.

My final point, who the hell are these guys? I follow local sports fairly closely but I only recognized about 3 guys in the starting lineup. The rest of the guys, I don't think I had ever even heard their names. It was like I got dropped into a different league.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:13 am 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Took my dad to last Monday's game (he's a lifelong Yankees fan). Yeah, they've stepped up the food, even though it was pretty good before - except for the ballpark Beggar's Pizza :puker:

I wanted to go to Saturday's game to get the Hawaiian shirt, but other plans got in the way.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:15 am 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Beardown wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
End B&B Please wrote:

I once was checked with an upper deck ticket. I just walked past the guy and went to the lower deck. He didn't chase me. Those guys really don't give a shit. So just walk past them. When you go in with a crowd they won't chase you.

This was a game where there was 20k. Opening day and the Buehrle game might be different like JORR said.

FWIW, you can get the $10 "flash sale" lower level corner tickets, then wait an inning or two and move easily around from there.