PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:52 am 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
The walk?

The ground out?

The fly out?

Light 'em up!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:54 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Seeing Cubs fans around this place being so worried about something that they really shouldn't care about.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:56 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
The 24 hours of hope before reality that he's a bust set in

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:59 am 

denisdman wrote:
Seeing Cubs fans around this place being so worried about something that they really shouldn't care about.

So the walk?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:11 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
the buzz he's created and how everyone is talking about the Sox now

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:21 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Tim Anderson failed bunt?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:27 am 

The rebirth of Twinkie supremacy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:29 am 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Am I the only Cubs fan on the board that is rooting for the White Sox fans during this rebuild? We all remember the excitement of Bryant and Russell coming up...we even enjoyed Rizzo and Starlin before that.

We KILLED Kenny and Hahn for being stuck in the middle for so long. This was the right move for the Sox to make. We can't really talk shit about it after we had vouched for The Plan being the superior route to go.

I couldn't catch the Moncada debut last night but I'll enjoy following him and others as they get called up...and I want the White Sox fans to realize what Cubs fans went through can be worth it.

Besides, a 9 pitch walk after being down 0-2 is impressive in your first at-bat with a new team, having less than 50 (I'm guessing) plate appearances in your career.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:47 am 

I am cheering for the Sox as well. I think it was yesterday where I posted that it would be great to have both teams playing meaningful baseball in October.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:48 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
IMU wrote:
Am I the only Cubs fan on the board that is rooting for the White Sox fans during this rebuild? We all remember the excitement of Bryant and Russell coming up...we even enjoyed Rizzo and Starlin before that.

We KILLED Kenny and Hahn for being stuck in the middle for so long. This was the right move for the Sox to make. We can't really talk shit about it after we had vouched for The Plan being the superior route to go.

I couldn't catch the Moncada debut last night but I'll enjoy following him and others as they get called up...and I want the White Sox fans to realize what Cubs fans went through can be worth it.

Besides, a 9 pitch walk after being down 0-2 is impressive in your first at-bat with a new team, having less than 50 (I'm guessing) plate appearances in your career.

You're the only Cubs fan who doesn't understand that you don't talk shit about kids with disabilities. Punk ass bitch.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:54 am 

pizza_Place: Mariano's
Will Trig Palin play for the Cubs or Sox.

"can you help me"--Trig Palin
"sure little guy. get in the car"--Frank

#Chus2

"One guy lays the pipe, the other guy smokes it"--Clint Eastwood

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:55 am 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
Favorite part? That the game only lasted 8 innings.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:56 am 

Chus wrote:
IMU wrote:

You're the only Cubs fan who doesn't understand that you don't talk shit about kids with disabilities. Punk ass bitch.

Are you going to do this in every thread?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:58 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
denisdman wrote:
Chus wrote:
IMU wrote:

Are you going to do this in every thread?

Maybe. If he wants to man up (almost an impossible task for such a vagina like IMU) and apologize, maybe we can move forward. But, I doubt that will happen. IMU is never wrong, just ask him. He just keeps it too real for some people. Nobody is more secure and in control than he is.

I find it interesting that you seem to have more of an issue with me going after him, than that piece of garbage going after my kid. LTG is absolutely right about people swallowing the whistle when it's one of their crew.

If you don't like it, feel free to put me on ignore.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

Last edited by Chus on Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:08 am 

denisdman wrote:
I am cheering for the Sox as well. I think it was yesterday where I posted that it would be great to have both teams playing meaningful baseball in October.

Seeing both teams make the playoffs would be pretty cool. And to see an All Chicago World Series would be crazy. The board might implode at such an occurance.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:14 am 

RFDC wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Seeing both teams make the playoffs would be pretty cool. And to see an All Chicago World Series would be crazy. The board might implode at such an occurance.

Yes, it would be great. And I think the windows might align. I'll be the first to admit that I cheer against the Sox when I watch their games. But it is much more fun to cheer against them when they are playing games that mean something. And it would be great for Chicago.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:17 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
denisdman wrote:
Yup.

IMU wrote:
We KILLED Kenny and Hahn for being stuck in the middle for so long. This was the right move for the Sox to make.
We don't know if it will be the right move or not. At the very least, there is a clear Plan/direction for the team. Being in the middle sucked. If there was one positive from that, its that Ventura is gone because I do NOT think he would be the correct guy to run the team right meow.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:17 am 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
We could finally hold Nas' feet to the fire and see which team he is actually a fan of.
Frank Coztansa wrote:
IMU wrote:
We KILLED Kenny and Hahn for being stuck in the middle for so long. This was the right move for the Sox to make.
We don't know if it will be the right move or not. At the very least, there is a clear Plan/direction for the team. Being in the middle sucked. If there was one positive from that, its that Ventura is gone because I do NOT think he would be the correct guy to run the team right meow.

You can make the right move and it still not work out. There are pretty much just two ways to build a strong major league team and the White Sox haven't really shown a desire or the resources to do one of the two. So I would argue it is definitely the right move to break it down and build it up from the bottom. And I hope it works out enough where you guys can appreciate it being a smart direction for your club to take.

Not exactly wanting you to win the World Series or anything though... And you're 100% right about Ventura, obviously. Ricky will be an asset.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:51 pm 

Can I cheer for the White Sox rebuild while trolling good dahlphin?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:51 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
IMU wrote:
We could finally hold Nas' feet to the fire and see which team he is actually a fan of.
Frank Coztansa wrote:
IMU wrote:

You can make the right move and it still not work out. There are pretty much just two ways to build a strong major league team and the White Sox haven't really shown a desire or the resources to do one of the two. So I would argue it is definitely the right move to break it down and build it up from the bottom. And I hope it works out enough where you guys can appreciate it being a smart direction for your club to take.

Not exactly wanting you to win the World Series or anything though... And you're 100% right about Ventura, obviously. Ricky will be an asset.

Nas will wait for the windsock to tell him which team he is a fan of.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:54 pm 

The more I've watched the highlights, the more I'm impressed about how well he grounded out to first. I think that's the memory I'll cherish the longest when his career is over.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:56 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
BeerFan wrote:
Will Trig Palin play for the Cubs or Sox.

"can you help me"--Trig Palin
"sure little guy. get in the car"--Frank

#Chus2

What is the difference between Sarah Palin's mouth and her vagina?

Only some things that come out of her vagina are retarded

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:03 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
How he leaned into Lackey's pitch yesterday and everyone cried about Lackey being a head hunter.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:07 am 
100000 CLUB

Kirkwood wrote:
How he leaned into Lackey's pitch yesterday and everyone cried about Lackey being a head hunter.
Did. Not. Happen.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:11 am 

It's obviously a ridiculously small sample size so the numbers are meaningless but what concerns me is he's not even flashing any of his tools. There haven't been any "oh I see it" moments. He's not having good AB's. Where's the easy power. Where's the speed. Let's see some range on defense or show us the strong arm. Hopefully he starts flashing some of what he can do soon.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:22 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Keyser Soze wrote:
It's obviously a ridiculously small sample size so the numbers are meaningless but what concerns me is he's not even flashing any of his tools. There haven't been any "oh I see it" moments. He's not having good AB's. Where's the easy power. Where's the speed. Let's see some range on defense or show us the strong arm. Hopefully he starts flashing some of what he can do soon.

Do you think he lost those tools?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:22 am 

Keyser Soze wrote:

You didn't like him reaching third as the guy in front of him was rounding third base on his triple?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:29 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Keyser Soze wrote:

We were told his at bats were actually good he is just not getting the hits to drop in or squeeze by.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:34 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
pittmike wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

We were told his at bats were actually good he is just not getting the hits to drop in or squeeze by.

His at bats yesterday were awful

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:34 am 
100000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

You didn't like him reaching third as the guy in front of him was rounding third base on his triple?
Keyser doesn't like anything. Once he hates a move or a player, he hates them forever. He loves Matt Davidson, Robin Ventura & Tim Anderson, but hates "dumdick" Retneria and refuses to give any benefit of any doubt to Moncada.

Yoan just needs to be lucky, anyway.