It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:21 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 am
Posts: 28581
Location: Around the corner from Only Child Brewing Co
pizza_Place: Gino's East
IMU wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Lots of Cubs fans caring about a Sox game today.

Remember, Cubs fans are superior baseball fans. We pay attention to the entire league, not just one team.


Go on...

HawaiiYou wrote:
I don't know anything about the AL and not much about the cubs minor league system.

Was this trade good for the Cubs or bad? Hate seeing so many young prospects going for one guy but is this Q guy worth it?

_________________
IMU wrote:
I saw the photo of yours. Mine had a much smaller circumference but seemed thicker. Let me post a pic.


Last edited by sjboyd0137 on Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:57 pm
Posts: 54627
Location: To the left of my post
Caller Bob wrote:
We stipulated 34 home runs in 2017. It was never stipulated they all had to be at one level. Trying to change the rules when it's looking bad for you. #Sad.
:lol:

Have a great eclipse day.

_________________
You do not talk to me like that! I work too hard to deal with this stuff! I work too hard! I'm an important member of the CSFMB! I drive a Dodge Stratus!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:15 pm
Posts: 6280
Location: CUBBIE ON THE BRAIN
pizza_Place: John's
sjboyd0137 wrote:
IMU wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Lots of Cubs fans caring about a Sox game today.

Remember, Cubs fans are superior baseball fans. We pay attention to the entire league, not just one team.


Go on...

HawaiiYou wrote:
I don't know anything about the AL and not much about the cubs minor league system.

Was this trade good for the Cubs or bad? Hate seeing so many young prospects going for one guy but is this Q guy worth it?


HawaiiYou is "10 second tom"
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:17 am
Posts: 43962
Location: Palatine
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
We stipulated 34 home runs in 2017. It was never stipulated they all had to be at one level. Trying to change the rules when it's looking bad for you. #Sad.
:lol:

Have a great eclipse day.

You should thank Bob for being nice enough not to count batting practice home runs. He probably has like 300 already this season!

_________________
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 am
Posts: 24036
Location: A sterile, homogeneous suburb
pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
No, I only maintained that he hasn't lost any of his power stroke, which he hasn't.
:lol:


He absolutely hasn't.
So 34 home runs this year?


I don't even know what that means. You already lost this argument badly. You should probably just stop.
No, you see, this is what makes it so great. We don't have to argue. The number was set before the season. It was 34 home runs and I was wrong. I didn't even set the number. Caller Bob did. I am 100% certain you posted multiple times in the thread too.

I knew that you guys would declare victory no matter how horrible his season went(and getting sent down to the minors would certainly qualify) so instead I made it a very simple number that I didn't even set.

I understand you guys wanting to ignore that though.


:lol: The number was set before the season? What number? A prediction on his home runs has nothing to do with whether he lost power. It is just a random number. Your obsession with predictions is bizarre, but it's your go-to move. Predictions are meaningless.

No one is arguing Schwarber has been GOOD (even though that's what you want to turn the argument into now). The argument, and what Bob said in this thread, is that he hasn't lost power... and he clearly hasn't. He has sucked at everything else, and in fact, if it wasn't for his power he wouldn't even be on the major league roster.

I'm not going to get into some nonsensical debate with your predictions. Predictions are meaningless.

_________________
312player wrote:
More weird jews..smh


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:12 pm 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Posts: 60382
Location: Suburbs FTW!
pizza_Place: SWEET BABY RAY"S?
I remember when some people thought Bryan LaHair was having better seasons than Paul Konerko. I guess if we counted all the HRs that LaHair hit in Japan, its a different argument.

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
First off, the [2016 Cubs World Series] title was never a huge deal to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 am
Posts: 24036
Location: A sterile, homogeneous suburb
pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
What Bob said has no bearing on Rick's bad argument.
Where were you with this prior to the season when it was clearly defined?


When what was defined? A prediction that he would hit 34 homers? As much as you want to make this black and white (as usual), it isn't.

_________________
312player wrote:
More weird jews..smh


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 am
Posts: 24036
Location: A sterile, homogeneous suburb
pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
FavreFan wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
What Bob said has no bearing on Rick's bad argument.

Of course it does. It's the sole reason they've been going back and forth all year on the Schwarber power thing


No, it doesn't. Bob refuting Rick with a bad argument doesn't mean that Rick doesn't also have a bad argument.

_________________
312player wrote:
More weird jews..smh


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:15 pm
Posts: 6280
Location: CUBBIE ON THE BRAIN
pizza_Place: John's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
I remember when some people thought Bryan LaHair was having better seasons than Paul Konerko. .

Nobody thought that, Francis.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 71650
Bad post. Edited by me, rpb

My bad

_________________
Now I don't give a fuck if you
Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, goddammit
That don't mean shit to me
Fuck your ethnicity


Last edited by rogers park bryan on Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 am
Posts: 28581
Location: Around the corner from Only Child Brewing Co
pizza_Place: Gino's East
Caller Bob wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
IMU wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Lots of Cubs fans caring about a Sox game today.

Remember, Cubs fans are superior baseball fans. We pay attention to the entire league, not just one team.


Go on...

HawaiiYou wrote:
I don't know anything about the AL and not much about the cubs minor league system.

Was this trade good for the Cubs or bad? Hate seeing so many young prospects going for one guy but is this Q guy worth it?


HawaiiYou is "10 second tom"
Image


Doesn't matter...if we're stuck with Keyser and his bad thoughts, you guys can own HawaiiYou, his meth whore, and jimmypasta.

_________________
IMU wrote:
I saw the photo of yours. Mine had a much smaller circumference but seemed thicker. Let me post a pic.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:57 pm
Posts: 54627
Location: To the left of my post
leashyourkids wrote:
:lol: The number was set before the season? What number? A prediction on his home runs has nothing to do with whether he lost power. It is just a random number. Your obsession with predictions is bizarre, but it's your go-to move. Predictions are meaningless.

No one is arguing Schwarber has been GOOD (even though that's what you want to turn the argument into now). The argument, and what Bob said in this thread, is that he hasn't lost power... and he clearly hasn't. He has sucked at everything else, and in fact, if it wasn't for his power he wouldn't even be on the major league roster.

I'm not going to get into some nonsensical debate with your predictions. Predictions are meaningless.
It wasn't a prediction as much as a metric to judge my thought and it was agreed to by Caller Bob. Here is the explanation of it though the initial 34 number came from a thread that was made prior to this post.

By the way, you responded in this thread on the next page.
http://www.chicagofanatics.com/viewtopic.php?p=2693666#p2693666

_________________
You do not talk to me like that! I work too hard to deal with this stuff! I work too hard! I'm an important member of the CSFMB! I drive a Dodge Stratus!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:15 pm
Posts: 6280
Location: CUBBIE ON THE BRAIN
pizza_Place: John's
Yup, just as I thought, no specific level specified. He still has 10 more though to go, so I won't spike my football yet.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 71650
So in this scenario, if a guy hits 33 home runs that = a loss of power.


Good stuff.

_________________
Now I don't give a fuck if you
Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, goddammit
That don't mean shit to me
Fuck your ethnicity


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 am
Posts: 24036
Location: A sterile, homogeneous suburb
pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
:lol: The number was set before the season? What number? A prediction on his home runs has nothing to do with whether he lost power. It is just a random number. Your obsession with predictions is bizarre, but it's your go-to move. Predictions are meaningless.

No one is arguing Schwarber has been GOOD (even though that's what you want to turn the argument into now). The argument, and what Bob said in this thread, is that he hasn't lost power... and he clearly hasn't. He has sucked at everything else, and in fact, if it wasn't for his power he wouldn't even be on the major league roster.

I'm not going to get into some nonsensical debate with your predictions. Predictions are meaningless.
It wasn't a prediction as much as a metric to judge my thought and it was agreed to by Caller Bob. Here is the explanation of it though the initial 34 number came from a thread that was made prior to this post.

By the way, you responded in this thread on the next page.
http://www.chicagofanatics.com/viewtopic.php?p=2693666#p2693666


Unless I'm missing something, you literally just picked a random number, and now you're holding it against others.

Additionally, are we saying that home runs are the only measure of "power"?

_________________
312player wrote:
More weird jews..smh


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 am
Posts: 24036
Location: A sterile, homogeneous suburb
pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
rogers park bryan wrote:
So in this scenario, if a guy hits 33 home runs that = a loss of power.


Good stuff.


:lol:

You can't even make it up.

_________________
312player wrote:
More weird jews..smh


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:15 pm
Posts: 6280
Location: CUBBIE ON THE BRAIN
pizza_Place: John's
A bet is a bet. I'll own it if need be. Let's hope Tubby picks up the HR pace.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:57 pm
Posts: 54627
Location: To the left of my post
rogers park bryan wrote:
So in this scenario, if a guy hits 33 home runs that = a loss of power.


Good stuff.
I didn't set the number. I think I made my explanation clear.

The problem is that you guys are so dug in you aren't even willing to try and see it from my end.

I said that I would be concerned trading Chris Sale for Kyle Schwarber because he is coming off an injury and he is a power hitter who may struggle with returning back to form after an injury who had hit 0 home runs since his return. I didn't specify outright that it was a concern about his total hitting but instead I concentrated more on him as a power hitter because you know, he's pretty useless as a "singles hitter" who can't play the field. A few people went nuts because I mentioned the only game time he had and the 0 home runs he had(including you). So, I asked people to name a number and I would say if I thought it was fair to say that his "loss of power" was not a concern if he reached that level. Caller Bob actually stood up and gave a pretty decent number where I was willing to admit that I was wrong if he reached that level. So, the season starts, and Caller Bob doubles down on it saying he is on pace for 57 home runs and I'm already wrong. leash and rpb jump in saying that I was stupid for even thinking there was an issue, while paradoxically also saying it would be fine to think it was an issue but it was dumb to mention the lack of home runs in the playoffs last year. Schwarber then sucks in general, gets demoted, and yet still it was dumb of me to think that power may have been a concern.

Now, keep in mind, I NEVER EVEN SAID HE LOST POWER! :lol: I said it was a concern that he may have. I even said it wouldn't surprise me if Schwarber hit those 34 home runs! But hey, leash and rpb say my argument was stupid, and even though they have yet to show they really understood it, they'll say things like "What if he hits 33 home runs then he has NO POWER lol"!

_________________
You do not talk to me like that! I work too hard to deal with this stuff! I work too hard! I'm an important member of the CSFMB! I drive a Dodge Stratus!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:05 am
Posts: 19886
Location: Cultural Mecca
pizza_Place: Marino's in Wood Dale / Gino's East
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Go on...

HawaiiYou wrote:
I don't know anything about the AL and not much about the cubs minor league system.


HawaiiYou doesn't even know the rules of baseball? He is as much of a Cubs fan as your pet cats are.

_________________
Trade Schwarber.


Last edited by IMU on Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 am
Posts: 28581
Location: Around the corner from Only Child Brewing Co
pizza_Place: Gino's East
IMU wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Was this trade good for the Cubs or bad? Hate seeing so many young prospects going for one guy but is this Q guy worth it?

HawaiiYou doesn't even know the rules of baseball? He is as much of a Cubs fan as your pet cats are.[/quote]

Nope...We have our skeletons in the closet we are stuck with...you guys have yours...

_________________
IMU wrote:
I saw the photo of yours. Mine had a much smaller circumference but seemed thicker. Let me post a pic.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:05 am
Posts: 19886
Location: Cultural Mecca
pizza_Place: Marino's in Wood Dale / Gino's East
:lol: I brutalized that quote tag.

_________________
Trade Schwarber.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 71650
It's ok to admit that you completely misread the WS performance, shared your flawed analysis (power worry) and have been proven wrong (power still there)

You even said it right there. He "hit zero homeruns since his return" as if you'd expect a decent homerun hitter to hit one every 4 games (in the WS against top pitching with a 5 month layoff no less)


Its fine. Really.

_________________
Now I don't give a fuck if you
Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, goddammit
That don't mean shit to me
Fuck your ethnicity


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:17 am
Posts: 43962
Location: Palatine
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
So in this scenario, if a guy hits 33 home runs that = a loss of power.


Good stuff.
I didn't set the number. I think I made my explanation clear.

The problem is that you guys are so dug in you aren't even willing to try and see it from my end.

I said that I would be concerned trading Chris Sale for Kyle Schwarber because he is coming off an injury and he is a power hitter who may struggle with returning back to form after an injury who had hit 0 home runs since his return. I didn't specify outright that it was a concern about his total hitting but instead I concentrated more on him as a power hitter because you know, he's pretty useless as a "singles hitter" who can't play the field. A few people went nuts because I mentioned the only game time he had and the 0 home runs he had(including you). So, I asked people to name a number and I would say if I thought it was fair to say that his "loss of power" was not a concern if he reached that level. Caller Bob actually stood up and gave a pretty decent number where I was willing to admit that I was wrong if he reached that level. So, the season starts, and Caller Bob doubles down on it saying he is on pace for 57 home runs and I'm already wrong. leash and rpb jump in saying that I was stupid for even thinking there was an issue, while paradoxically also saying it would be fine to think it was an issue but it was dumb to mention the lack of home runs in the playoffs last year. Schwarber then sucks in general, gets demoted, and yet still it was dumb of me to think that power may have been a concern.

Now, keep in mind, I NEVER EVEN SAID HE LOST POWER! :lol: I said it was a concern that he may have. I even said it wouldn't surprise me if Schwarber hit those 34 home runs! But hey, leash and rpb say my argument was stupid, and even though they have yet to show they really understood it, they'll say things like "What if he hits 33 home runs then he has NO POWER lol"!

Live look in at rpb after this post:

Image

_________________
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:05 am
Posts: 19886
Location: Cultural Mecca
pizza_Place: Marino's in Wood Dale / Gino's East
FavreFan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
So in this scenario, if a guy hits 33 home runs that = a loss of power.


Good stuff.
I didn't set the number. I think I made my explanation clear.

The problem is that you guys are so dug in you aren't even willing to try and see it from my end.

I said that I would be concerned trading Chris Sale for Kyle Schwarber because he is coming off an injury and he is a power hitter who may struggle with returning back to form after an injury who had hit 0 home runs since his return. I didn't specify outright that it was a concern about his total hitting but instead I concentrated more on him as a power hitter because you know, he's pretty useless as a "singles hitter" who can't play the field. A few people went nuts because I mentioned the only game time he had and the 0 home runs he had(including you). So, I asked people to name a number and I would say if I thought it was fair to say that his "loss of power" was not a concern if he reached that level. Caller Bob actually stood up and gave a pretty decent number where I was willing to admit that I was wrong if he reached that level. So, the season starts, and Caller Bob doubles down on it saying he is on pace for 57 home runs and I'm already wrong. leash and rpb jump in saying that I was stupid for even thinking there was an issue, while paradoxically also saying it would be fine to think it was an issue but it was dumb to mention the lack of home runs in the playoffs last year. Schwarber then sucks in general, gets demoted, and yet still it was dumb of me to think that power may have been a concern.

Now, keep in mind, I NEVER EVEN SAID HE LOST POWER! :lol: I said it was a concern that he may have. I even said it wouldn't surprise me if Schwarber hit those 34 home runs! But hey, leash and rpb say my argument was stupid, and even though they have yet to show they really understood it, they'll say things like "What if he hits 33 home runs then he has NO POWER lol"!

Live look in at rpb (pictured: right) after this post:

Image

_________________
Trade Schwarber.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:57 pm
Posts: 54627
Location: To the left of my post
rogers park bryan wrote:
It's ok to admit that you completely misread the WS performance, shared your flawed analysis (power worry) and have been proven wrong (power still there)

You even said it right there. He "hit zero homeruns since his return" as if you'd expect a decent homerun hitter to hit one every 4 games (in the WS against top pitching with a 5 month layoff no less)


Its fine. Really.
:lol: People think I'm stubborn.

Let me put it another way since the "34 home runs" thing is such an issue for you.

Schwarber is currently tied for 62nd in the league in home runs. He's 4 home runs behind "singles hitter" Jose Abreu. He has less home runs that Willson Contreras. There are 10 players in the league with 10+ more home runs than him for a guy that seemed on his way to being an elite home run hitter who could overcome being a pretty poor position player on a team that doesn't need a DH very often. So, even if we assume the 34 number is flawed, he is also showing poorly when compared to the rest of the league given what he was supposed to be. To be clear, we are talking about whether the concern was valid. Your argument is literally that I was stupid for even thinking that there would be an issue with Schwarber and his power numbers.

_________________
You do not talk to me like that! I work too hard to deal with this stuff! I work too hard! I'm an important member of the CSFMB! I drive a Dodge Stratus!


Last edited by Boilermaker Rick on Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 am
Posts: 24036
Location: A sterile, homogeneous suburb
pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
FavreFan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
So in this scenario, if a guy hits 33 home runs that = a loss of power.


Good stuff.
I didn't set the number. I think I made my explanation clear.

The problem is that you guys are so dug in you aren't even willing to try and see it from my end.

I said that I would be concerned trading Chris Sale for Kyle Schwarber because he is coming off an injury and he is a power hitter who may struggle with returning back to form after an injury who had hit 0 home runs since his return. I didn't specify outright that it was a concern about his total hitting but instead I concentrated more on him as a power hitter because you know, he's pretty useless as a "singles hitter" who can't play the field. A few people went nuts because I mentioned the only game time he had and the 0 home runs he had(including you). So, I asked people to name a number and I would say if I thought it was fair to say that his "loss of power" was not a concern if he reached that level. Caller Bob actually stood up and gave a pretty decent number where I was willing to admit that I was wrong if he reached that level. So, the season starts, and Caller Bob doubles down on it saying he is on pace for 57 home runs and I'm already wrong. leash and rpb jump in saying that I was stupid for even thinking there was an issue, while paradoxically also saying it would be fine to think it was an issue but it was dumb to mention the lack of home runs in the playoffs last year. Schwarber then sucks in general, gets demoted, and yet still it was dumb of me to think that power may have been a concern.

Now, keep in mind, I NEVER EVEN SAID HE LOST POWER! :lol: I said it was a concern that he may have. I even said it wouldn't surprise me if Schwarber hit those 34 home runs! But hey, leash and rpb say my argument was stupid, and even though they have yet to show they really understood it, they'll say things like "What if he hits 33 home runs then he has NO POWER lol"!

Live look in at rpb after this post:

Image


I hope you're being sarcastic.

_________________
312player wrote:
More weird jews..smh


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:35 pm
Posts: 52700
Caller Bob wrote:
Kyle still has a puncher's chance at 30 home runs. But let's not derail this thread..its not about the Cubs, it's about how shitty Carson Fulmer is!


don't forget his minor league numbers either

_________________
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never existed- Thomas Jefferson in reference to the CSFMB


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:55 pm 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Posts: 60382
Location: Suburbs FTW!
pizza_Place: SWEET BABY RAY"S?
It's a slaughter of Cubs fans today between Rick here and gd in the Cubs Jays thread.

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
First off, the [2016 Cubs World Series] title was never a huge deal to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:35 pm
Posts: 52700
IMU wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Lots of Cubs fans caring about a Sox game today.

Remember, Cubs fans are superior baseball fans. We pay attention to the entire league, not just one team.


Did you see all those attentive fans they showed in the park outside the stadium as the winning run scored yesterday?

_________________
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never existed- Thomas Jefferson in reference to the CSFMB


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carson Fulmer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 am
Posts: 28581
Location: Around the corner from Only Child Brewing Co
pizza_Place: Gino's East
IMU wrote:
:lol: I brutalized that quote tag.


Another graduate of the Good Dolphin Institute for Higher Quote Function Usage.

_________________
IMU wrote:
I saw the photo of yours. Mine had a much smaller circumference but seemed thicker. Let me post a pic.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group