It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 71667
Both of these guys should be wearing ski masks when they pick up their checks!


Saturday at the Rate. I'll be there. Anyone else going?

_________________
Now I don't give a fuck if you
Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, goddammit
That don't mean shit to me
Fuck your ethnicity


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:29 am 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Posts: 60396
Location: Suburbs FTW!
pizza_Place: SWEET BABY RAY"S?
:lol: Wow, that is bad. At least Sheilds had some good years early in his career. Shark had one or two decent ones with the Cub, and then yuck.

IIRC, Eaglo posted he will be there for the craft beer nite. I'll be going on Sunday to see Bumgarner dominate whatever bums Renteria puts in the lineup.

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
First off, the [2016 Cubs World Series] title was never a huge deal to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:03 pm
Posts: 33607
rogers park bryan wrote:
Both of these guys should be wearing ski masks when they pick up their checks!

:lol: :lol:

Image

_________________
I AM FASCINATED BY TALL MIDGET.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:15 pm
Posts: 6299
Location: CUBBIE ON THE BRAIN
pizza_Place: John's
Craft Beer Night? Yet they call WrigleyVille yuppie central? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:06 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:00 am
Posts: 42840
Location: Chicago Heights
pizza_Place: Aurelio's
rogers park bryan wrote:
Both of these guys should be wearing ski masks when they pick up their checks!


Saturday at the Rate. I'll be there. Anyone else going?



I'll be there. Behind 162.

_________________
We acknowledge that we are on the traditional territory of bigfan, slumlord, and denisdman.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 71667
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Both of these guys should be wearing ski masks when they pick up their checks!


Saturday at the Rate. I'll be there. Anyone else going?



I'll be there. Behind 162.

Figured, Ill stop by. I'll be 3 hours into the boozin at that point...

_________________
Now I don't give a fuck if you
Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, goddammit
That don't mean shit to me
Fuck your ethnicity


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:45 pm 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Posts: 60396
Location: Suburbs FTW!
pizza_Place: SWEET BABY RAY"S?
Its Tim Raines Day in Sat. First 20,000 get a Rock starting lineup figure. Second 20,000 get a dimebag of coke.

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
First off, the [2016 Cubs World Series] title was never a huge deal to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:02 pm
Posts: 9362
pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Its Tim Raines Day in Sat. First 20,000 get a Rock starting lineup figure. Second 20,000 get a dimebag of coke.


What are they going to do with 15,000 left over Rock figurines?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:13 pm 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Posts: 60396
Location: Suburbs FTW!
pizza_Place: SWEET BABY RAY"S?
14,950 of them will be shoved up your ass.

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
First off, the [2016 Cubs World Series] title was never a huge deal to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 am
Posts: 24036
Location: A sterile, homogeneous suburb
pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
A dimebag of coke?

_________________
312player wrote:
More weird jews..smh


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48520
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
leashyourkids wrote:
A dimebag of coke?


No thank you.

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 am
Posts: 24036
Location: A sterile, homogeneous suburb
pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
I think if we're being technical, that's called a fat line.

*Sigh* I miss SomeGuy.

_________________
312player wrote:
More weird jews..smh


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:26 pm 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Posts: 60396
Location: Suburbs FTW!
pizza_Place: SWEET BABY RAY"S?
leashyourkids wrote:
A dimebag of coke?

What am I, Panther? I don't know Coke terminology.

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
First off, the [2016 Cubs World Series] title was never a huge deal to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 am
Posts: 24036
Location: A sterile, homogeneous suburb
pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Frank Coztansa wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
A dimebag of coke?

What am I, Panther? I don't know Coke terminology.


I think you could be great at it, Frank.

_________________
312player wrote:
More weird jews..smh


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 71667
leashyourkids wrote:
A dimebag of coke?

An eight ball of xanax

_________________
Now I don't give a fuck if you
Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, goddammit
That don't mean shit to me
Fuck your ethnicity


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:47 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:12 pm
Posts: 1642
pizza_Place: maciano's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
A dimebag of coke?

What am I, Panther? I don't know Coke terminology.



Just don't get addicted to pine tar herion


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:08 am 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Posts: 60396
Location: Suburbs FTW!
pizza_Place: SWEET BABY RAY"S?
Frank Coztansa wrote:
I'll be going on Sunday to see Bumgarner dominate whatever bums Renteria puts in the lineup.
:lol: Fulmer starting on Sunday. Pound the Giants and pound the over.

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
First off, the [2016 Cubs World Series] title was never a huge deal to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:28 pm
Posts: 240
pizza_Place: Palermos on 63rd
rogers park bryan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Both of these guys should be wearing ski masks when they pick up their checks!


Saturday at the Rate. I'll be there. Anyone else going?



I'll be there. Behind 162.

Figured, Ill stop by. I'll be 3 hours into the boozin at that point...


Hey guys I'll stop by. I'll be sporting a 1933 Sox hat, looking forward to meeting you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:31 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:00 am
Posts: 42840
Location: Chicago Heights
pizza_Place: Aurelio's
MartyD47 wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Both of these guys should be wearing ski masks when they pick up their checks!


Saturday at the Rate. I'll be there. Anyone else going?



I'll be there. Behind 162.

Figured, Ill stop by. I'll be 3 hours into the boozin at that point...


Hey guys I'll stop by. I'll be sporting a 1933 Sox hat, looking forward to meeting you.


Cool. I'll have on the most faded Sox cap you can imagine. It looks like gray camoflauge. I doubt it will be crowded. We shouldn't be hard to find.

_________________
We acknowledge that we are on the traditional territory of bigfan, slumlord, and denisdman.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 71667
Modelo replaced Miller Lite??????

Cmon, Jerry!

_________________
Now I don't give a fuck if you
Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, goddammit
That don't mean shit to me
Fuck your ethnicity


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:15 pm
Posts: 6299
Location: CUBBIE ON THE BRAIN
pizza_Place: John's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
I'll be going on Sunday to see Bumgarner dominate whatever bums Renteria puts in the lineup.
:lol: Fulmer starting on Sunday. Pound the Giants and pound the over.


Wait, what happened to the plan of making Fulmer a dominant reliever?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:35 pm
Posts: 52719
Caller Bob wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
I'll be going on Sunday to see Bumgarner dominate whatever bums Renteria puts in the lineup.
:lol: Fulmer starting on Sunday. Pound the Giants and pound the over.


Wait, what happened to the plan of making Fulmer a dominant reliever?


He's now a dominant everything.

He was just bored down in AAA

_________________
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never existed- Thomas Jefferson in reference to the CSFMB


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: pittmike and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group