It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:16 am
Posts: 18700
pizza_Place: Aurelios
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Rick gets hysterical anytime anyone makes the slightest critique of the Sox; meanwhile, his fellow Sox fans are busy creating threads to outright mock the Cubs
I'm just giving examples.

As for this board, I was told it isn't representative of the two fan bases.

As I said, rpb could just say that it was poor word choice to use a phrase that literally means "get lucky".


Isn't every FA signing a gamble? You have to get lucky on some of them. In 2005, every single move that Kenny made worked out. If that was all skill why hasn't he replicated it? He made smart informed decisions and they ALL worked. That very rarely happens and it resulted in a pretty special team. He didn't just roll out of bed and get lucky but no one hits on 100% of their player personnel moves like he did that season.

_________________
drinky wrote:
If you hate Laurence, then don't listen - don't comment. When he co-hosts the B&B show, take that day off ... listen to an old podcast of a Bernstein solo show and jerk off all day.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 71667
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Rick gets hysterical anytime anyone makes the slightest critique of the Sox; meanwhile, his fellow Sox fans are busy creating threads to outright mock the Cubs
I'm just giving examples.

As for this board, I was told it isn't representative of the two fan bases.

As I said, rpb could just say that it was poor word choice to use a phrase that literally means "get lucky".


Isn't every FA signing a gamble? You have to get lucky on some of them. In 2005, every single move that Kenny made worked out. If that was all skill why hasn't he replicated it? He made smart informed decisions and they ALL worked. That very rarely happens and it resulted in a pretty special team. He didn't just roll out of bed and get lucky but no one hits on 100% of their player personnel moves like he did that season.

He knows this deep down. Most of the other Sox fans would admit it. He takes that as you saying Kenny sucks.

_________________
Now I don't give a fuck if you
Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, goddammit
That don't mean shit to me
Fuck your ethnicity


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:16 am
Posts: 18700
pizza_Place: Aurelios
Regular Reader wrote:
IMU wrote:
Yeah, all White Sox fans I know brazenly shit on the Cubs in whatever way possible at that moment, and are proud of it. My mom's boyfriend grew up in Bridgeport just off of Halsted... he has 'joked' about his two favorite teams being the White Sox and whoever plays the Cubs multiple times. My senior year, each day after the Cubs blew Games 5, 6 & 7 of the 03 NLCS, the Sox fans were belligerent. That was their World Series victory at the time.


That's the thing of it. After 2005, I(& most Sox fans) really gave less than a damn about the Cubs. And that was after a lifetime of absolute hatred of them. Then came the bigoted Ricketts, Bernstein and then the queer canonization of Theo. Not to mention his duly ordained process and the unquestionable faith in numbers. That the media and the most obnoxious strain of a fanbase just won't shut about.

The game has been reduced to OPS+, BABIP and WAR, fantasy numbers for assholes with no team sport talent, but who want in on the game. It wasn't enough to just crow about attendance titles, but how the new "mastery" of statistical approaches became the only way to "understand" the game. Every business major on this board passed at least a semester of stats, but not one of us would think to gloat about it, or frame entire discussions about a game played since childhood using it. That's assholish AND now #SoCub.

But that same virulent, suck the fun out of baseball group never shuts up about knowing numbers, or how Hawk must go, or the wisdom in over-drafting Schwarber (who I loved at IU btw) until it's not. Hell that same group loves to shit on former Cubbie prospects/players the second they take off that foolish looking hat. I could even stomach most of that until you realize that it's what has left us on air with DiCaro, Silvy & Waddle, Brian Kenny, the KapMan & Bernstein sucking the life out of what had been a funny diversion.

So when your Cubbies win, it was about time, but stop confusing it with finding a new version of the Gospels in some saints' hand written Aramaic on 1900 year old parchment. That MANY of you do so, so much has brought back my Cubbie hatred in full force and has me absolutely reveling in the most painful Cub losses possible. For that I'm left a little empty around here after ranting, because I genuinely like most of the passionate Cub fans around here.

And to clear the record, my disgust with that franchise & a segment of it's fanatics has transcended baseball for over 40 years.


So you hated them for decades and then didn't hate them for 7 years and now hate them again? Did you really stop hating them or were you just enjoying your time on top?

_________________
drinky wrote:
If you hate Laurence, then don't listen - don't comment. When he co-hosts the B&B show, take that day off ... listen to an old podcast of a Bernstein solo show and jerk off all day.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:57 pm
Posts: 54657
Location: To the left of my post
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Rick gets hysterical anytime anyone makes the slightest critique of the Sox; meanwhile, his fellow Sox fans are busy creating threads to outright mock the Cubs
I'm just giving examples.

As for this board, I was told it isn't representative of the two fan bases.

As I said, rpb could just say that it was poor word choice to use a phrase that literally means "get lucky".


Isn't every FA signing a gamble? You have to get lucky on some of them. In 2005, every single move that Kenny made worked out. If that was all skill why hasn't he replicated it? He made smart informed decisions and they ALL worked. That very rarely happens and it resulted in a pretty special team. He didn't just roll out of bed and get lucky but no one hits on 100% of their player personnel moves like he did that season.
They didn't all work but that's ok.

Your post isn't refuting the "mostly luck" argument either. :lol:

_________________
You do not talk to me like that! I work too hard to deal with this stuff! I work too hard! I'm an important member of the CSFMB! I drive a Dodge Stratus!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 71667
Regular Reader wrote:
IMU wrote:
Yeah, all White Sox fans I know brazenly shit on the Cubs in whatever way possible at that moment, and are proud of it. My mom's boyfriend grew up in Bridgeport just off of Halsted... he has 'joked' about his two favorite teams being the White Sox and whoever plays the Cubs multiple times. My senior year, each day after the Cubs blew Games 5, 6 & 7 of the 03 NLCS, the Sox fans were belligerent. That was their World Series victory at the time.


That's the thing of it. After 2005, I(& most Sox fans) really gave less than a damn about the Cubs. And that was after a lifetime of absolute hatred of them. Then came the bigoted Ricketts, Bernstein and then the queer canonization of Theo. Not to mention his duly ordained process and the unquestionable faith in numbers. That the media and the most obnoxious strain of a fanbase just won't shut about.

The game has been reduced to OPS+, BABIP and WAR, fantasy numbers for assholes with no team sport talent, but who want in on the game. It wasn't enough to just crow about attendance titles, but how the new "mastery" of statistical approaches became the only way to "understand" the game. Every business major on this board passed at least a semester of stats, but not one of us would think to gloat about it, or frame entire discussions about a game played since childhood using it. That's assholish AND now #SoCub.

But that same virulent, suck the fun out of baseball group never shuts up about knowing numbers, or how Hawk must go, or the wisdom in over-drafting Schwarber (who I loved at IU btw) until it's not. Hell that same group loves to shit on former Cubbie prospects/players the second they take off that foolish looking hat. I could even stomach most of that until you realize that it's what has left us on air with DiCaro, Silvy & Waddle, Brian Kenny, the KapMan & Bernstein sucking the life out of what had been a funny diversion.

So when your Cubbies win, it was about time, but stop confusing it with finding a new version of the Gospels in some saints' hand written Aramaic on 1900 year old parchment. That MANY of you do so, so much has brought back my Cubbie hatred in full force and has me absolutely reveling in the most painful Cub losses possible. For that I'm left a little empty around here after ranting, because I genuinely like most of the passionate Cub fans around here.

And to clear the record, my disgust with that franchise & a segment of it's fanatics has transcended baseball for over 40 years.

So you have focused your hatred of the advanced stats era on the Cubs? I guess that makes sense.

Brian Kenny is awesome, though.

And citing is "assholes with no team sport talent" is kinda weak. Anyone can understand the game. Im quite certain Stephen Hawking could grasp it.

_________________
Now I don't give a fuck if you
Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, goddammit
That don't mean shit to me
Fuck your ethnicity


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:57 pm
Posts: 54657
Location: To the left of my post
In all honesty, the only time I've rooted against the Cubs was in 2003 because I wanted the Sox to win one first. After 2005, who cares?

_________________
You do not talk to me like that! I work too hard to deal with this stuff! I work too hard! I'm an important member of the CSFMB! I drive a Dodge Stratus!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:10 pm
Posts: 14365
Location: "Across 110th Street"
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
In all honesty, the only time I've rooted against the Cubs was in 2003 because I wanted the Sox to win one first. After 2005, who cares?



I rooted against them at every turn before '05 and felt the same as you thereafter, until Theo.

_________________
"Law cannot change hearts, but it can restrain the heartless." MLKing, 12/7/64, London, England.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:10 pm
Posts: 14365
Location: "Across 110th Street"
Hank Scorpio wrote:
So you hated them for decades and then didn't hate them for 7 years and now hate them again? Did you really stop hating them or were you just enjoying your time on top?


I just didn't care enough to hate them for awhile, it's tiring. :D

_________________
"Law cannot change hearts, but it can restrain the heartless." MLKing, 12/7/64, London, England.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 71667
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
He made smart informed decisions and they ALL worked. That very rarely happens and it resulted in a pretty special team.


Your post isn't refuting the "mostly luck" argument either.

I cant believe the way Hank is ripping Kenny there.

_________________
Now I don't give a fuck if you
Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, goddammit
That don't mean shit to me
Fuck your ethnicity


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:57 pm
Posts: 54657
Location: To the left of my post
Regular Reader wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
In all honesty, the only time I've rooted against the Cubs was in 2003 because I wanted the Sox to win one first. After 2005, who cares?



I rooted against them at every turn before '05 and felt the same as you thereafter, until Theo.
It's fun to root against certain individuals but that isn't a Cubbie-only thing. The fall of Maddon and Schwarber has been cool. Sadly, Theo is doing a good job.

_________________
You do not talk to me like that! I work too hard to deal with this stuff! I work too hard! I'm an important member of the CSFMB! I drive a Dodge Stratus!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:57 pm
Posts: 54657
Location: To the left of my post
rogers park bryan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
He made smart informed decisions and they ALL worked. That very rarely happens and it resulted in a pretty special team.


Your post isn't refuting the "mostly luck" argument either.

I cant believe the way Hank is ripping Kenny there.
Wow. Editing quotes to take things out of context. That's a new low.

_________________
You do not talk to me like that! I work too hard to deal with this stuff! I work too hard! I'm an important member of the CSFMB! I drive a Dodge Stratus!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:05 am
Posts: 19901
Location: Cultural Mecca
pizza_Place: Marino's in Wood Dale / Gino's East
I appreciate Regular Reader's honest and straight forward fandom. And I could never feel that way about the White Sox. I hope their rebuild is successful and the team can be competitive. It is a smart way to approach fielding a good team for years to come.

_________________
Trade Schwarber.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:10 pm
Posts: 14365
Location: "Across 110th Street"
rogers park bryan wrote:
So you have focused your hatred of the advanced stats era on the Cubs? I guess that makes sense. No, it started with Boston & Theo. Billy Beane at least had the decency to be shown as irrelevant by each October

Brian Kenny is awesome, though. In the dead of winter when I'm dying for any baseball talk, he's passable I guess

And citing is "assholes with no team sport talent" is kinda weak. Anyone can understand the game. Im quite certain Stephen Hawking could grasp it. Stephen Hawking wouldn't shit on the game or claim the same intellectual superiority or suck the joy out of the game and most SABRE metrics devotees do. Neither seemingly does Bill James, he can at least be self deprecating at times.

_________________
"Law cannot change hearts, but it can restrain the heartless." MLKing, 12/7/64, London, England.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 71667
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
He made smart informed decisions and they ALL worked. That very rarely happens and it resulted in a pretty special team.


Your post isn't refuting the "mostly luck" argument either.

I cant believe the way Hank is ripping Kenny there.
Wow. Editing quotes to take things out of context. That's a new low.

I quoted the relevant parts.

You're not going to spin this. You're completely irrational on this and it's showing.

There is no need to twist anything here, you're doing a fine job showing everyone your crazy thoughts on this all by yourself.


Here is the entire quote, in which you show your insane sensitivity regarding Kenny


Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Isn't every FA signing a gamble? You have to get lucky on some of them. In 2005, every single move that Kenny made worked out. If that was all skill why hasn't he replicated it? He made smart informed decisions and they ALL worked. That very rarely happens and it resulted in a pretty special team. He didn't just roll out of bed and get lucky but no one hits on 100% of their player personnel moves like he did that season.
They didn't all work but that's ok.

Your post isn't refuting the "mostly luck" argument either. :lol:

_________________
Now I don't give a fuck if you
Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, goddammit
That don't mean shit to me
Fuck your ethnicity


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:57 pm
Posts: 54657
Location: To the left of my post
rogers park bryan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
He made smart informed decisions and they ALL worked. That very rarely happens and it resulted in a pretty special team.


Your post isn't refuting the "mostly luck" argument either.

I cant believe the way Hank is ripping Kenny there.
Wow. Editing quotes to take things out of context. That's a new low.

I quoted the relevant parts.

You're not going to spin this. You're completely irrational on this and it's showing.

There is no need to twist anything here, you're doing a fine job showing everyone your crazy thoughts on this all by yourself.
You did not quote the relevant part. I was responding to the whole post.

All you are doing is prove that you get a lot of joy about the hatred of Cubs by the Sox.

I don't think you answered it before, but do you think I hate the Cubs?

_________________
You do not talk to me like that! I work too hard to deal with this stuff! I work too hard! I'm an important member of the CSFMB! I drive a Dodge Stratus!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 71667
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

All you are doing is prove that you get a lot of joy about the hatred of Cubs by the Sox.

This might be the weirdest thing Ive ever heard on this board. No, I dont get joy out of it. It's just the truth.

That would be like me saying you get joy out of the fact that single payer doesn't work because you've posted it several times in discussions of that topic.

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I don't think you answered it before, but do you think I hate the Cubs?

Not neccessarily but it's clear that 100% of your baseball thoughts get run through the "does this slight the White Sox" filter.

_________________
Now I don't give a fuck if you
Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, goddammit
That don't mean shit to me
Fuck your ethnicity


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:57 pm
Posts: 54657
Location: To the left of my post
rogers park bryan wrote:
Not neccessarily but it's clear that 100% of your baseball thoughts get run through the "does this slight the White Sox" filter.
Dude. I literally renounced my White Sox fandom because of so many moves they made that made it clear they didn't care about winning or were just grossly incompetent and the only good thing they've done is going the intentional tanking route that literally all of baseball has discovered is the best way to make a good team.

As I said, just admit that it was poor word choice to use a phrase which literally means "got lucky" to describe the 2005 White Sox and maybe then you won't be so sensitive about me mentioning it to the point where you think all my posts are me getting mad that there was a slight against the White Sox.

_________________
You do not talk to me like that! I work too hard to deal with this stuff! I work too hard! I'm an important member of the CSFMB! I drive a Dodge Stratus!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:17 am
Posts: 44062
Location: Palatine
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
:lol:

These threads are great

_________________
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 71667
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Not neccessarily but it's clear that 100% of your baseball thoughts get run through the "does this slight the White Sox" filter.
Dude. I literally renounced my White Sox fandom because of so many moves they made that made it clear they didn't care about winning or were just grossly incompetent and the only good thing they've done is going the intentional tanking route that literally all of baseball has discovered is the best way to make a good team.

As I said, just admit that it was poor word choice to use a phrase which literally means "got lucky" to describe the 2005 White Sox and maybe then you won't be so sensitive about me mentioning it to the point where you think all my posts are me getting mad that there was a slight against the White Sox.

It was not a poor choice of words. Everyone gets what I was saying except you.

You take a lot of completely rational statements about KW and the 2005 White Sox as slights.

_________________
Now I don't give a fuck if you
Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, goddammit
That don't mean shit to me
Fuck your ethnicity


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:57 pm
Posts: 54657
Location: To the left of my post
rogers park bryan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Not neccessarily but it's clear that 100% of your baseball thoughts get run through the "does this slight the White Sox" filter.
Dude. I literally renounced my White Sox fandom because of so many moves they made that made it clear they didn't care about winning or were just grossly incompetent and the only good thing they've done is going the intentional tanking route that literally all of baseball has discovered is the best way to make a good team.

As I said, just admit that it was poor word choice to use a phrase which literally means "got lucky" to describe the 2005 White Sox and maybe then you won't be so sensitive about me mentioning it to the point where you think all my posts are me getting mad that there was a slight against the White Sox.

It was not a poor choice of words. Everyone gets what I was saying except you.

You take a lot of completely rational statements about KW and the 2005 White Sox as slights.
Ok. I'll try and be a better fan.

_________________
You do not talk to me like that! I work too hard to deal with this stuff! I work too hard! I'm an important member of the CSFMB! I drive a Dodge Stratus!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:36 pm
Posts: 10561
So is the answer to my question NO?

_________________
Frank Coztansa wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Not over yet.
Yes it is.


long time guy wrote:
(OKC) will be the #2 seed in the West due to these 2 moves. Watch out world.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:50 pm
Posts: 6827
pizza_Place: Malnati's
This thread should have ended when someone simply said "no."

_________________
Nas wrote:
Vegan is right.


2013 CSFMB ROY


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:57 pm
Posts: 54657
Location: To the left of my post
conns7901 wrote:
So is the answer to my question NO?
The answer is no and it isn't a big deal if they don't.

_________________
You do not talk to me like that! I work too hard to deal with this stuff! I work too hard! I'm an important member of the CSFMB! I drive a Dodge Stratus!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48520
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
The answer is "Maybe. Maybe not. WHY. DO. YOU. CARE?!"

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:35 pm
Posts: 52719
Image

_________________
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never existed- Thomas Jefferson in reference to the CSFMB


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 am
Posts: 24036
Location: A sterile, homogeneous suburb
pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
This is embarrassing.

I've never seen anyone so sensitive about their team.

_________________
312player wrote:
More weird jews..smh


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48520
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
leashyourkids wrote:
This is embarrassing.

I've never seen anyone so sensitive about their team.


I present to you.....

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=101119

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 am
Posts: 24036
Location: A sterile, homogeneous suburb
pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Terry's Peeps wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
This is embarrassing.

I've never seen anyone so sensitive about their team.


I present to you.....

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=101119


:lol:

He was trolling, wasn't he?

_________________
312player wrote:
More weird jews..smh


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48520
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
leashyourkids wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
This is embarrassing.

I've never seen anyone so sensitive about their team.


I present to you.....

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=101119


:lol:

He was trolling, wasn't he?


I don't believe so but who knows.

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:28 am
Posts: 10882
Location: Winnetka, Illinois
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
No they will not.

_________________
Go Cubs!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hatchetman and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group