It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 2:30 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Cursed
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
So back in early March I went to an Art show in Arizona and there was a woman there in a tent who was a fortune teller/spiritual advisor. I asked if she could also place a curse on a person or a team and she said she could. So I asked her to curse the White Sox for the 2021 season and have them experience a bunch of injuries that would spoil any chance they might have to contend. So far, so good.

Post subject: Re: Cursed
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:32 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Did. Not. Happen.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Sure did and it only cost me $20.00. If it keeps working like it has so far, will be money very well spent.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:49 pm 

Definitely a unique approach.

I like it.

Can I talk you into finding this lady and discussing Purdue athletics?

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
RFDC wrote:

I like it.

Even if you curse Purdue athletics, you still won't get a win against them in the next 3 or 4 years.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
big if true

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:58 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
So back in early March I went to an Art show in Arizona and there was a woman there in a tent who was a fortune teller/spiritual advisor. I asked if she could also place a curse on a person or a team and she said she could. So I asked her to curse the White Sox for the 2021 season and have them experience a bunch of injuries that would spoil any chance they might have to contend. So far, so good.

you should not mess w/ that kind of stuff. isn't it a general rule that if you put a curse/hex on anything that it comes back on you 3 times fold.

this is dangerous stuff and if you don't know what you're doing, you can put yourself and others at risk.

and why do it on something so insignificant like a baseball team, makes no sense.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:59 pm 

FORT KNOX!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
haha, like the malocchio

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:00 pm 

I did the same to your radio caller career 5 years ago. It works!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:00 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
this is dangerous stuff and if you don't know what you're doing, you can put yourself and others at risk.

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:01 pm 

Brick wrote:
I did the same to your radio caller career 5 years ago. It works!

but it came back on you 3 fold and now you're stuck on this message board. see...it works the other way too.

so if you ask sometimes 'what did I ever do to deserve this', point it back on what you did 5 years ago, there is the answer.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
RFDC wrote:

I like it.

How about adding the Packers, Badgers, and Cardinals? I’ll donate a couple hundred to the cause. And if she curses people, I got $500 to make Hawaii You’s Internet connection disappear.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:05 pm 

RFDC wrote:

I like it.

Uh, as far as I can tell someone already cast that curse on Purdue athletics about 15 years ago.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:07 pm 

denisdman wrote:
RFDC wrote:

I like it.

How about adding the Packers, Badgers, and Cardinals? I’ll donate a couple hundred to the cause. And if she curses people, I got $500 to make Hawaii You’s Internet connection disappear.

:lol: Yes I like it, count me in

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:14 pm 

Bagels wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

it's no laughing matter. knew a guy who has been haunted by a demon his entire life. and it owned his father too. he did some research and found out like his great great grandfather in the early 1900s murdered a man and that family put a diabolic hex on him . That a demon would haunt their families first born for generations to eternity. No way to get that shit off.

Dangerous shit i'm telling you. never dabble in this kind of stuff. and avoid Ouija boards, they are the worst.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:22 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
What if you wish for somebody to drop dead right before you blow out your birthday candles?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:27 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
Bagels wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

it's no laughing matter. knew a guy who has been haunted by a demon his entire life. and it owned his father too. he did some research and found out like his great great grandfather in the early 1900s murdered a man and that family put a diabolic hex on him . That a demon would haunt their families first born for generations to eternity. No way to get that shit off.

Dangerous shit i'm telling you. never dabble in this kind of stuff. and avoid Ouija boards, they are the worst.

what are your experiences with Ouija boards ?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:37 pm 

Bagels wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
Bagels wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

what are your experiences with Ouija boards ?

i dont dabble in them. but there are countless stories on their danger. it is not a kids toy.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Frank Coztansa wrote:
What if you wish for somebody to drop dead right before you blow out your birthday candles?

Does the cake look like a ouija board?

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:43 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:49 pm 

Bagels wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

We talking about curses or crack head booty calls?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:50 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

This is now, even after the last 5 years of our politics section, literally the stupidest thing I've ever seen posted on this board in my 15 year history.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:52 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

This is now, even after the last 5 years of our politics section, literally the stupidest thing I've ever seen posted on this board in my 15 year history.

I just want to know if he sold his soul to the devil in 2016.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Darkside wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

Just wait til you get to the rest of the thread.

You’ll see a nice little primer on the danger of ouija boards and a poster who’d like to use a similar curse to slow the unstoppable force that is Purdue athletics.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:53 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:53 pm 

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

Just wait til you get to the rest of the thread.

You’ll see a nice little primer on the danger of ouija boards and a poster who’d like to use a similar curse to slow the unstoppable force that is Purdue athletics.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:57 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

you should not mess w/ that kind of stuff. isn't it a general rule that if you put a curse/hex on anything that it comes back on you 3 times fold.

and why do it on something so insignificant like a baseball team, makes no sense.

Dear God.

What is happening around here?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:58 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
Bagels wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

Wow.

I'm surprised people ike you have the brains to piss without wetting the front of your jeans.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:59 pm 

RFDC wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

It's in the team picture.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next