It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:13 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:40 pm 

Looks like none of the Sox fans could make it to the game, so maybe some of my in person observations will shed a different light versus watching the game on TV.

Quite a few Sox fans in attendance. Most of them left right after Correa crushed a two run double. Those that didn't leave after that most certainly left after Kyle Tucker deposited one into the Crawford Boxes. Saw a few Beckham jerseys today. Don't know if that is more or less d-baggy than the LaRussa jersey I saw yesterday. I need a ruling from some Sox fans.

I think the White Sox are making a tactical error by not getting extra base hits. 18 consecutive innings without an extra base hit, seems like an odd strategy, maybe they should adjust that approach.

Hiring Sweet Tony for his post season genius looks like the right move to make. Can't think of another manager that uses his best arms when the team is trailing by 5 runs. If there were only some better arms that could have been used more strategically. I'm sure in the post game presser Tony let everyone know how smart he is.

Texted the following to my buddy when Tony waddled out to the mound to bring in Kimbrell: "One of Yuli or Correa is going to tag Kimbrel".

There was a lot of spilled ink from Sox fans about the ordering of Lynn and Giolito. Good news is that it was an academic discussion because they both fucking sucked.

Not going to Greek fest tonight but might go to Keneally's for some pizza, should be a hot crowd there with many people there to continue the celebration of the 2-0 series lead.

I'll be at game 3 of the ALCS against the Rays and will submit a similar report for that game.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:43 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
:lol: love the snark!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
I can understand not wanting to go to Greek Fest . You saw enough ass fucking earlier .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
I hope your shit city freezes again in 3 months with another grid failure on top of it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:18 pm 

The return on investment for these "reports" is off the charts.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:21 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
What kind of lame-ass game report doesn't even have the final score or stats? What a hot mess this is.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:22 pm 

One Post wrote:
Looks like none of the Sox fans could make it to the game, so maybe some of my in person observations will shed a different light versus watching the game on TV.

Quite a few Sox fans in attendance. Most of them left right after Correa crushed a two run double. Those that didn't leave after that most certainly left after Kyle Tucker deposited one into the Crawford Boxes. Saw a few Beckham jerseys today. Don't know if that is more or less d-baggy than the LaRussa jersey I saw yesterday. I need a ruling from some Sox fans.

I think the White Sox are making a tactical error by not getting extra base hits. 18 consecutive innings without an extra base hit, seems like an odd strategy, maybe they should adjust that approach.

Hiring Sweet Tony for his post season genius looks like the right move to make. Can't think of another manager that uses his best arms when the team is trailing by 5 runs. If there were only some better arms that could have been used more strategically. I'm sure in the post game presser Tony let everyone know how smart he is.

Texted the following to my buddy when Tony waddled out to the mound to bring in Kimbrell: "One of Yuli or Correa is going to tag Kimbrel".

There was a lot of spilled ink from Sox fans about the ordering of Lynn and Giolito. Good news is that it was an academic discussion because they both fucking sucked.

Not going to Greek fest tonight but might go to Keneally's for some pizza, should be a hot crowd there with many people there to continue the celebration of the 2-0 series lead.

I'll be at game 3 of the ALCS against the Rays and will submit a similar report for that game.

Is Ninfa's on Navigation still damned tasty?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Even I have to admit the 2nd one was pretty good.

The first was pure dogshit, but this one was a solid troll job.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
One Post wrote:

Anybody take you up on that meet for beers offer? I'm guessing probably not.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
You're providing the board a great service.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:16 am 

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Even I have to admit the 2nd one was pretty good.

The first was pure dogshit, but this one was a solid troll job.

Yes. Much better.

Holding this in since 2005 wasn't good for him.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:24 am 

pizza_Place: Little Caesars
So if "going to Greek fest" means butt sex with hairy Mexican cowboy has anyone figured out what "going to Keneally's for some pizza" means?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:51 am 

One Post wrote:
The return on investment for these "reports" is off the charts.

2 threads and you don't even have a full page of responses. I get more than that trolling in the pre season.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:02 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
One Post is alright with me....he just posted at a very painful time.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:29 am 

BigW72 wrote:
One Post is alright with me....he just posted at a very painful time.

Plus he pulled an Elmhurst Steve and disappeared when his team was outclassed by the White Sox.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:23 am 
100000 CLUB

No shit. If you're going to troll, you have to take the good with the bad. You can't run away like a little bBitch when your team loses

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:25 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
No shit. If you're going to troll, you have to take the good with the bad. You can't run away like a little bBitch when your team loses

Deep down, he knows that the Astros cheating ways are the reason they are up 2-1 against a superior team.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:29 am 

pizza_Place: Pasaro's, St. Joe, MI.
I await the Game 3 First Person Report from JORR once he regains consciousness...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:09 am 
100000 CLUB

Kimbrel was booed pretty heavily during pregame introductions. That probably warmed his heart.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:30 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
One post is a Houston fan? How does anyone remain a supporter of that team post trash can.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:05 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Frank Coztansa wrote:

That is pretty weak....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Sam’s - Oglesby, IL
veganfan21 wrote:
One post is a Houston fan? How does anyone remain a supporter of that team post trash can.

There are tons of them down here of course. They are deniers or simply don't care since the WS wasn't taken away.