It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
Nardi wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

Benetti is barely tolerable at normal volume...when he gets excited it's unlistenable.

Len and DJ is a great listen. I exclusively had to listen to the first three games and then going to TV and having to bear this cornball with no edit button, well, it's a shock to my baseball system.

They are. I refuse to pay for cable and we don't subscribe to any streaming services that carry the Sox, so all the Sox games I actually see are either pirated, on Fox, on ESPN, or are in person. Therefore, I listen to probably at least some portion of about 100 to 120 Sox games a year.

I know it's bad form to speak ill of the dead, but Farmer was incomprehensible and pointless for years. Len makes the experience of listening on the radio so much richer. DJ also has a great sense of humor and has managed to have fun with everyone he's been partnered with except Hawk.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:50 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Warren Newson wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

Benetti is barely tolerable at normal volume...when he gets excited it's unlistenable.

Len and DJ is a great listen. I exclusively had to listen to the first three games and then going to TV and having to bear this cornball with no edit button, well, it's a shock to my baseball system.

They are. I refuse to pay for cable and we don't subscribe to any streaming services that carry the Sox, so all the Sox games I actually see are either pirated, on Fox, on ESPN, or are in person. Therefore, I listen to probably at least some portion of about 100 to 120 Sox games a year.

I know it's bad form to speak ill of the dead, but Farmer was incomprehensible and pointless for years. Len makes the experience of listening on the radio so much richer. DJ also has a great sense of humor and has managed to have fun with everyone he's been partnered with except Hawk.

I forgive all of Farmer's PbP faults because him and DJ bickering made me laugh.