It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:05 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:52 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Looks like none of the Astros fans could make it to the game, so maybe some of my in person observations will shed a different light versus watching the game on TV.

Quite a few Astros fans in attendance. Most of them were loud and obnoxious, shocks nobody. Not sure how anybody could cheer for that cheating outfit, but then again, Texas isn't known for being real smart. One douche in a bright orange jersey tried to start The Wave after Altuve's home run. He was met with a hail of insults and popcorn, and sat his as down quick.

The In Person report is this- The Astros were trash, and they are trash. I don't care what their record says, they have snatched defeat from the jaws of victory twice in two games against the Sox. Verlander was flat and beatable, yet the Sox couldn't take advantage. Cease was flat and beatable, the Sox handed the Astros at least one run, yet still beat this clown show from Houston. Altuve getting picked off was just awesome. Huge ovation/laughter the entire walk from 2nd back to the dugout.

In reality, it was a great night at the ballpark with my Dad and my Son. Three generations of Sox fans. The Fundamentals Deck was wide open and great for the kids. The coach was quite impressed my kid was able to make the throw across the 'diamond' on the fly. Overstock All Day IPA and Ravinia's Diversey Station Ale were on closeout for $7! A very late arriving crowd, but ended up over 20K by the 2nd-3rd inning. A very slow paced game as well. We had to check out after the stretch, but it was still a great night with awesome weather and my kid was just as exciting listening on the radio during the ride as he was while at Comiskey Park (which is what he calls it).

In closing, fuck the Trashstros.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:55 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Leaving after the 7th in a 1 run game, talk about being a fucking pussy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:58 am 
100000 CLUB

Vaccinated Cubs fan Bob continuing to post in the White Sox section. I'm sure its just a matter of time before he contracts Monkeypox again because of his vast sexual activity with other men.

And it was 3-1 in the 7th, you fucking imbecile :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:04 am 

Oh wow, 3-1 talk about an insurmountable lead!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:07 am 
100000 CLUB

Caller Bob wrote:
Leaving after the 7th in a 1 run game
Listen, I know you have take off your shoes and socks to count past ten, but 3-1 is not a one run baseball game, you fucking imbecile.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:08 am 

HumbleBrag Post again when you have the balls to stay out past 9PM

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:30 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Looks like none of the Astros fans could make it to the game, so maybe some of my in person observations will shed a different light versus watching the game on TV.

Quite a few Astros fans in attendance. Most of them were loud and obnoxious, shocks nobody. Not sure how anybody could cheer for that cheating outfit, but then again, Texas isn't known for being real smart. One douche in a bright orange jersey tried to start The Wave after Altuve's home run. He was met with a hail of insults and popcorn, and sat his as down quick.

The In Person report is this- The Astros were trash, and they are trash. I don't care what their record says, they have snatched defeat from the jaws of victory twice in two games against the Sox. Verlander was flat and beatable, yet the Sox couldn't take advantage. Cease was flat and beatable, the Sox handed the Astros at least one run, yet still beat this clown show from Houston. Altuve getting picked off was just awesome. Huge ovation/laughter the entire walk from 2nd back to the dugout.

In reality, it was a great night at the ballpark with my Dad and my Son. Three generations of Sox fans. The Fundamentals Deck was wide open and great for the kids. The coach was quite impressed my kid was able to make the throw across the 'diamond' on the fly. Overstock All Day IPA and Ravinia's Diversey Station Ale were on closeout for $7! A very late arriving crowd, but ended up over 20K by the 2nd-3rd inning. A very slow paced game as well. We had to check out after the stretch, but it was still a great night with awesome weather and my kid was just as exciting listening on the radio during the ride as he was while at Comiskey Park (which is what he calls it).

In closing, fuck the Trashstros.

In other words, you missed everything. Good report.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Don't buy tickets to a game unless you can make it through all 9 innings. Leaving early is just a bad move.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:25 pm 
100000 CLUB

Not going to apologize for leaving a Tuesday game at 9:30pm with a three year old. Anyone that disagrees can eat a big bowl of runny, yellow shit.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:34 pm 

No but you should apologize for being a sorry, pathetic loser.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:40 pm 
100000 CLUB

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Not going to apologize for leaving a Tuesday game at 9:30pm with a three year old.

At that age it's definitely ok. Hell, I used to sometimes leave by myself in the top of the ninth if it wasn't a save situation and I was parked in Lot C and wanted to get out to westbound 35th before the crowds.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:50 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Not going to apologize for leaving a Tuesday game at 9:30pm with a three year old. Anyone that disagrees can eat a big bowl of runny, yellow shit.

Yeah, you gotta leave, but more importantly, don't make an in person report.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:40 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Poor Frank.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:41 pm 
100000 CLUB

Of course Seacrest, Mr The Lemon Song, makes an appearance because why wouldn't he?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Nardi wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Yeah, you gotta leave, but more importantly, don't make an in person report.

:lol: