It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:54 pm 
1000 CLUB

They paint him out to be this racist white drunk. Heard Bernstein say that Tony likes watching FOX news after the ball game. Felt the need to point that out. Oh no!!! Us SCORE guys aren't that kind. Even though it's all fake by them. They just know the climate and how to properly behave. By the way, I'm a demarcate. But I hate what I just described.

That's their narrative. I don't think any of it is true.

Is he slow with his answers after games? Yes. He's old. He's a month older then my old man. Old people are slow. They're tired. I wish my old man had as much energy as Tony. My Dad has been crippled for 30 plus years. My dad was old when he was young.

Just saying I hate the way the SCORE treats Tony. They wouldn't do it if he were the Cubs manager. Cuz they broadcast them. Just a fact.

Hope you get well, Tony.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:15 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
I don't know why it was even reported he was gone. Just say nothing and tell everybody else to say nothing too.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:06 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Maybe he has monkey pox ?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:04 am 

He's not really slower talking than when he was younger, if you watch old tape. That's just his mannerisms. People think you are thoughtful when you are young.

I don't care whether the Score guys like him or not. It was a bad hire. AJ Hinch doesn't look so good right now either so maybe we were just doomed. Somehow, the Tigers rebuild is going even worse than the Sox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:13 am 

good dolphin wrote:
He's not really slower talking than when he was younger, if you watch old tape. That's just his mannerisms. People think you are thoughtful when you are young.

I don't care whether the Score guys like him or not. It was a bad hire. AJ Hinch doesn't look so good right now either so maybe we were just doomed. Somehow, the Tigers rebuild is going even worse than the Sox

Tigers were decimated by pitching injuries. However, their offense blows even worse than the White Sox.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:09 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Nardi wrote:
I don't know why it was even reported he was gone. Just say nothing and tell everybody else to say nothing too.
It's strange. I'm not doctor, but if he has heart issues like what is being reported, I don't think sitting him on a plane for 3 hours is the best thing for his circulatory system. Its not like he was in Sticksville Double A. This is Chicago and there are world class hospitals and doctors all over the place. So, that seems odd.

Tony is nearly 80. Maybe behind the scenes he admitted he didn't have it anymore, and this was the best spin to put on it for the public.

I don't want the guy to die, but I sure hope I never see him in the Sox dugout again other than as a pregame guest.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:13 am 

It's the perfect cover to bow out gracefully.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:02 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I want the guy to die, I sure hope I never see him again.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:05 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Hey Dumbass have you ever bothered to pass through 35th St? And as stated I KNOW MANY people that go ENTIRE WINTERS without seeing a doctor. NONE OF ARE WHITE YOU BIGOTED SACK OF SHIT. My point never had anything to do with Your GUY dumbass. I was describing people that I personally know. And none of them that pieces of shit such as yourself would ever bother to concern yourself with either. That much I "KNOW"

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:23 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
I like him because he is a poor Manager these days, which makes it less likely the Sox succeed AND the Score guys hate him. Double bonus.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:32 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Bernstein, Holmes, and Rahimi were all piling on TLR yesterday, to the point of absurdity (“Abreu hit his first homer in over a month…it’s not a coincidence it happened when Tony was gone.”)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:41 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Bernstein, Holmes, and Rahimi were all piling on TLR yesterday, to the point of absurdity (“Abreu hit his first homer in over a month…it’s not a coincidence it happened when Tony was gone.”)

That’s actually excellent commitment to a bit.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:49 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

That’s actually excellent commitment to a bit.

If it was a bit, that might be true. It is just a bad take they have double and tripled down on.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:05 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Jaw Breaker wrote:

bernstein made a tweet that Menechino was coaching them to hit singles.

Look, I don't want LaRussa back. This was a moribund team that needed a shakeup. But to suggest that Miguel Cairo is a better manager than LaRussa is just absurd. Was LaRussa good last year? And now he got bad? Let Cairo manage going forward. You'll hate him soon enough too.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:26 am 

pizza_Place: Amato's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

Look, I don't want LaRussa back. This was a moribund team that needed a shakeup. But to suggest that Miguel Cairo is a better manager than LaRussa is just absurd. Was LaRussa good last year? And now he got bad? Let Cairo manage going forward. You'll hate him soon enough too.

Except Leury's playing time has dropped to next to nothing under Cairo. I'll take Cairo as a taller midget over LaRussa's sorry ass at this point.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:31 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

The coattails of Dave Duncan. Without him, Tony's running a pet shelter somewhere and telling cops he's famous pet shelter guy.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:06 pm 

Nardi wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

The coattails of Dave Duncan. Without him, Tony's running a pet shelter somewhere and telling cops he's famous pet shelter guy.

Dave Duncan? Try steroid riddled players. Where would LaRussa have been managing the A and the Cardinal without guys on the juice? NOWHERE.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Peter Puck wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

Dave Duncan? Try steroid riddled players. Where would LaRussa have been managing the A and the Cardinal without guys on the juice? NOWHERE.

Is everybody else off roids or just Tony’s guys?

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:59 pm 

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Peter Puck wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

Is everybody else off roids or just Tony’s guys?

Well, at this point the playing field is definitely more even and our Tony has been exposed as the same crappy manager he was when he was with the Sox the first time around (before all his guys were roided up).