It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
seems like it would behoove a shitty team to give out free tickets, at least there's a decent chance they drop money on concessions . Better to get some income then none

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:06 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
The O's plan was to get the kids hooked on baseball, then the theory was they have them as fans for life. Winning helps and that's what they are doing now. The Sox are too stupid and/or incompetent to get either of these done.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
The O's plan was to get the kids hooked on baseball, then the theory was they have them as fans for life. Winning helps and that's what they are doing now. The Sox are too stupid and/or incompetent to get either of these done.

i've never really stopped to think about it, but it IS kinda crazy that they're good now
i just kinda automatically think of them as being shitty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:39 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

I'm a White Sox fan in large part because I got free tickets for good grades, and I don't think my grades were that good so they pretty much just gave me tickets for showing up to 4th grade.

Then again, I haven't watched a White Sox game in full not counting the countless playoff games since 1994. I've attended 5 or 6 of them in person. So, it probably wasn't a good plan for the Sox.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11