It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:05 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Marie's
Been in a coma for two years. I know the White Sox had waves and waves of young talent and a great gm in Rick Hahn. Can anyone spare two tickets for a recovered coma patient?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:54 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
You missed the repeat championships Phil. This year is the three peat year.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:34 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Phil Leotardo wrote:
Been in a coma for two years. I know the White Sox had waves and waves of young talent and a great gm in Rick Hahn. Can anyone spare two tickets for a recovered coma patient?

only if you promise to give an in-person report afterwards

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:37 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Phil Leotardo wrote:
There are plenty of White Sox playoff tickets available for purchase;

https://www.ebay.com/itm/394860379849?h ... R9yD7LHfYg
https://www.ebay.com/itm/274922828979?h ... R9yD7LHfYg
https://www.ebay.com/itm/155341092818?h ... R9yD7LHfYg
https://www.ebay.com/itm/275888569817?h ... R96D7LHfYg

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:09 pm 

He also missed D.Cease Cy Young award and Eloy's MVP. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:00 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
Juiced wrote:

Let’s not forget. Eloy was back to back World Series MVP also. And yes don’t forget his magical 2021 MVP season when he hit 77 HRs that year.

Let’s also not forget that one time in the 2022 ALCS where Moncada hustled - yes just one time :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:48 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
Juiced wrote:

Let’s not forget. Eloy was back to back World Series MVP also. And yes don’t forget his magical 2021 MVP season when he hit 77 HRs that year.

Let’s also not forget that one time in the 2022 ALCS where Moncada hustled - yes just one time :lol:

Time to tell him the real truth. It all started with Covid Moncada. Covid killed his stamina, hitting, defense. His whole career was ruined because he was sick with a head cold for a week or so.

Then Covid Moncada disease spread to Eloy and his bones turned to brittle plastic and couldn't go a month without heading to the DL.

Michael Kopech was so scared of Covid that he sat out 2021 and when he came back caught the Covid Moncada disease mutation. A once promising prospect turned into back of the bullpen afterthought.

Lucas Giolito caught it next after an excellent 2021 he took the booster for the 6th time in 2022 and caught the Covid Moncada disease anyway. Hate to see it. Another promising prospect traded for scraps

Yasmani Grandal was so afraid of Covid Moncada disease that he changed to an antibiotic glove and could no longer frame pitches it was too slippery. Couldn't hit anymore because he didn't want to stand next to players on the bases.

Even Tim Anderson couldn't outrun Covid Moncada disease. He is still flipping bats in the locker room in front of a mirror, dreaming of the glory days.

It wasn't until Reynaldo López was on a new team before he could shed the Covid Moncada disease.

Hate to see it. After, one, two , three, four, five? re re re re rebuilds that it ended like this....

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:04 pm 

Sadly, you can't finish 8th place or worse out of 15 teams and make the playoffs and therefore no Chicago team qualified for the playoffs. Playoff baseball, which has only happened 3 times since 2018 with the White Sox accomplishing it twice, is not happening this year.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Brick wrote:
Sadly, you can't finish 8th place or worse out of 15 teams and make the playoffs and therefore no Chicago team qualified for the playoffs. Playoff baseball, which has only happened 3 times since 2018 with the White Sox accomplishing it twice, is not happening this year.

BITE!