It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:42 am 

pizza_Place: cheese
They gave this bust all that money and he cant hit an off speed pitch.

I remember ppl saying he was major league ready, and so far, hes out of shape, over weight, 2 for 28 last time I looked with one extra base hit and zero homers.

Cup- The next Pujols? yeah, more like Andy instead of Albert...now, pump my gas.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:45 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
I guess you should know about someone stinking up a joint, huh Supercup?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:49 am 

spmack wrote:

Yeah, your mom never wipes her ass when I come over and Iam forced to stick her extra, extra flow stopping tampons up my nose, strings first, when I start breaking thru the layers of last weeks fast food binge with my anal jack hammer.

Cup- tell the bitch to shower also, gimp, and a can of Glade ISNT deodorant, nor massengil mouthwash, k?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:54 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Was that really necessary?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:29 pm 

spmack wrote:
Was that really necessary?

Ill stop insulting when you stop breathing, deal?

Looks like ranger has his pro-White Sox dunce cap on when it comes to Viciedo.

Hey Chris, moron, if hes 19 and cant hit an off speed pitch, theres nothing thats gonna train him with a huge contract he cashing in.

Just because its his "first year" doesnt mean he can hit a breaking ball, moron. I mean, how many cuban players who in their first year DID tear the cover off the ball? Your a daft Caller Bob sitting all over Reinsdorks colostomy bag, jerk it off some more, reptile.

Cup- A fatter Felix Pie, what?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:09 pm 

pizza_Place: ***
Supercup wrote:
spmack wrote:

Yeah, your mom never wipes her ass when I come over and Iam forced to stick her extra, extra flow stopping tampons up my nose, strings first, when I start breaking thru the layers of last weeks fast food binge with my anal jack hammer.

Cup- tell the bitch to shower also, gimp, and a can of Glade ISNT deodorant, nor massengil mouthwash, k?

You just claimed that you had sex with a middle aged woman with supposedly very poor hygiene while you had tampons stuck up your nose, and this is supposed to be an insult to spmack?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:13 pm 

Yaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! I'm 15. I love soccer and I hate the White Sox. Look at me!!!!!! I'm Supercup (of jizz)!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:26 pm 

Irish Boy wrote:
Supercup wrote:
spmack wrote:

You just claimed that you had sex with a middle aged woman with supposedly very poor hygiene while you had tampons stuck up your nose, and this is supposed to be an insult to spmack?

Why, is it turbning you on, you hopeless burrito?

Cup- Do you sniff your childrens dirty underpants too?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:29 pm 

Turd Ferguson wrote:
Yaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! I'm 15. I love soccer and I hate the White Sox. Look at me!!!!!! I'm Supercup (of jizz)!!!!!

Hey dumbass, when your balls finally do drop, let me know so I can kick them clean up into your cheecks and your deemed with a stupid moniker like "marble mouth" or better yet, with little effort, I could punt those little dehydrated pes into the base of your skull and when you walk, ppl will be tghinking someones shaking up a spray paint can.

Cup- GGGOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:27 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
supercup=thepooper=douhebag MATCH

Not our Douchebag, mind you, just a douchebag.