It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 12:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: sox's@ m's
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:51 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Keyser Soze wrote:
I went to bed after the 8th. Did the the Panzy really get picked off 3rd in the 10th?? He had to set the record for most times picked off in one season. I don't care if AJ hits leadoff Ozzie needs to sit his dumb ass on the bench. His baserunning is fucking pathetic.

Anytime this guy wants to dive for a ball in the OF along with not getting picked off in almost every game I'll be happy.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:53 am 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
Keyser Soze wrote:
I went to bed after the 8th. Did the the Panzy really get picked off 3rd in the 10th?? He had to set the record for most times picked off in one season. I don't care if AJ hits leadoff Ozzie needs to sit his dumb ass on the bench. His baserunning is fucking pathetic.

Keyser, don't be shocked if Scott Podsednik doesn't start tomorrow night when the White Sox deal with lefty Brett Anderson in Oakland. Now that Alex Rios is in the fold, Ozzie might have him lead off in center field. Another possibility? Jayson Nix, who started ahead of Chris Getz at second base vs. righty Felix Hernandez, not only will likely start ahead of Chris tomorrow, but Saturday as well vs. lefty Gio Gonzalez in a ballgame that WILL NOT BE TELEVISED AT ALL! :( It goes beyond the fact Getz pulled a groin before last night's game in Seattle. With the off day today and two lefties starting for the A's Friday & Saturday, Getz might be good to go Sunday, if not sooner. As for Nix, Ozzie hinted he and/or Rios may lead off when Pods is not in the lineup...One last thing about Nix, don't be surprised if he gives Gordon Beckham a breather real, real soon at third...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:33 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Keyser Soze wrote:
Did the the Panzy really get picked off 3rd in the 10th?? He had to set the record for most times picked off in one season. I don't care if AJ hits leadoff Ozzie needs to sit his dumb ass on the bench. His baserunning is fucking pathetic.

7 times he has been picked off. Not just CS, but PICKED OFF.

Terrible for a guy who was sitting at home the first 6 weeks of the season.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
Scott Podsednik & Chris Getz shared the team lead in stolen bases, Frank, with 18 before Alex Rios joined the team last night in Seattle. While Getz still needs to work on his defense, he's a better base runner than Podsednik, and CHRIS IS A ROOKIE! Scott has a World Series ring and should know better than to get picked off. :oops: :oops: