It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 1:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
DAMN METRODOME!!! :x :x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:24 am 

pizza_Place: NEW YORK STYLE PEPPERONI FROM LOMBARDI'S IN MANHATTAN.
kujoe_7 wrote:
tigers won again...keep shrinking that magic #.....

Woweeeeeeee!!!!!

WOO LIFE!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:32 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
So, i figured this as a loss. At least Nathan would get me a fantasy save. 2 outs, 2 strikes, Beckham HRs. 2 outs, 2 strikes, Konerko HRs.

Redmond drops the ball, Wise safe.
Wild pitch, Quentin Scores

Who is in 2nd place here?!

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:35 pm 

If the borderline strike that was called a ball on beckham went against the sox Hawk would still be talking about it...if he didnt have a heart attack

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
SHARK wrote:
DAMN METRODOME!!! :x :x

Uh, SHARK...the White Sox didn't lose because of a building. They lost because they're bad. And why does this loss upset you so much? You said yourself that the White Sox no longer have anything to play for this year. Who you crap-shittin'?

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:46 am 
Metrodome....1 maybe 2 flags. Sight lines were good. The incline on the stairs to get to your seats make the 300 level of the UC look like a gentle slope. They have these mini-donut things that are quite possibly one of the best foods ever created.

I have no idea at all how anybody judges fly balls in there. We were right on the field next to the bullpen (pics to follow on Facebook once they are emailed. Wife forgot the camera) and I tried like hell to follow fly balls. By the end of the game I could follow them on the baggy, but once they hit a light bank you never saw it again.

I just overall wasn't feelin it watching a MLB game indoors. I've been to Miller with the roof closed but this was totally different. I felt like I was in the Sears Center or something. It just didn't feel like baseball.

As far as the piraniahs, the BP guys for the most part were cool to the fans. Rauch was a douche. Was making little airplanes and throwing them on the field the whole game. He also looks like he's hopped up on speed or something. Nathan was really quiet once he came out, but in that "focused" way. Mijores (or whatever his names was) was a riot. Talked and messed around with the people right above him the whole game til it was time to pitch.

Almost got the Beckham ball. Nathan stashed it right under his seat when they threw it back. We'd made buddies with the security guy who would grabbed it for us if it had been left. One of the Sups grabbed it and gave it to a little kid though right before the end of the game, so no complaints about where it went.