It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 8:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
He has to stop the mental lapses, other than that his fielding % was in the top ten and he can get to a hell of a lot more basballs than those ahead of him.

I'm out.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Probably because the Cuban Missile Crisis was the closest the world has been to full on nuclear war! :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:07 am 

pizza_Place: A few...
Maybe a Bradley for Alexi trade? Sox get Dye's replacement and the Cubs can move Theriot to 2B. Of course, Hendry would be eating a nice chunk of salary.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:08 am 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
There's only one reason why Alexei Ramirez got a lot of criticism for his play. He's a natural shortstop, and needless to say, he made some awful throws defensively that should've landed him on the bench immediately by Ozzie. The White Sox better hope that Alexei gets his head glued on straight, concentrates a lot better and it would be nice if he started hitting from the first game on next year.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:12 am 

pizza_Place: nowhere
Cuz now they have the golden boy Bacon and Ramirez was put in the back burner. He one of the best rookie seasons in recent history here in Chicago playing out of position. this year he had an off year at the dish and went back to SS which he looked like he had trouble adjusting to at times. I think he'll be fine next year

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:20 pm 

pizza_Place: home run inn
SHARK wrote:
There's only one reason why Alexei Ramirez got a lot of criticism for his play. He's a natural shortstop, and needless to say, he made some awful throws defensively that should've landed him on the bench immediately by Ozzie. The White Sox better hope that Alexei gets his head glued on straight, concentrates a lot better and it would be nice if he started hitting from the first game on next year.

plus with ozzie saying his my ss till he dosnt want you to be sort sounds like the rex/lovie talk we went through with the bears just sayin :wink: :wink:

Nice Guys Finish Last

Thank you,and have a nice day !