It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 1:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:55 pm 

Indisputably the Bulls must select Beasley. A team does not win championships built around a guard unless that guard is named Michael Jordan. I am named Michael Jordan but I am not Michael Jordan the way I was Michael Jordan.

Beasley would give them a scorer that is most definitely needed. If I was the Bulls GM, it would be a no brainer. Hansbrough has the right lineage as well but he's clearly not available and he's no Walter Davis in any respect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:33 pm 

pizza_Place: None
Michael Jeffrey Jordan wrote:
Beasley would give them a scorer that is most definitely needed.

Just like Adam Morrison was the scorer you needed down in Charlotte?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:40 pm 

You must agree with me his injury was most unfortunate. Perhaps you may have traded up to get Andrea Bargnani? Adam Morrison will show to be the player that Michael Jordan expected him to be.

Conversely, Michael Beasley is a better player than Adam Morrison. Certainly we can agree on that. I think he's better than Charles!! :lol: :lol: You tell Charles that!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: You tell him!!! :lol: And ask him if he needs any green? :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:15 pm 

mrgoodkat wrote:
Holy shit. If they don't take Rose I will have officially lost all hope in mankind.

motorcycle |+1 |cosign

No question you take hometown fav Rose, a point guard with size.

Beasley has the potential to be another Marcus Fizer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Since the Bulls and White Sox are run by Reinsdorf, perhaps it would have been a nice touch if Sdhanwold had brought an inflatable sex doll with him, rather than a teddy bear??? Gotta agree about Rose. He is the pick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:31 pm 

Nas wrote:
You must agree with me his injury was most unfortunate. Perhaps you may have traded up to get Andrea Bargnani? Adam Morrison will show to be the player that Michael Jordan expected him to be.

Conversely, Michael Beasley is a better player than Adam Morrison. Certainly we can agree on that. I think he's better than Charles!! :lol: :lol: You tell Charles that!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: You tell him!!! :lol: And ask him if he needs any green? :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Michael Jordan wanted to trade up to get Tyrus Thomas. That alone should have been enough evidence for Paxson not to make that pick. I was on the Roy/Aldridge bandwagon all along and Paxson didn't listen to me.

Bulls could've had Brandon Roy? Damn. Although having Roy right about now would mean the Bulls wouldn't be getting a lottery pick (or needing one).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:06 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
Indisputably the Bulls must select Beasley. A team does not win championships built around a guard unless that guard is named Michael Jordan. I am named Michael Jordan but I am not Michael Jordan the way I was Michael Jordan.

Beasley would give them a scorer that is most definitely needed. If I was the Bulls GM, it would be a no brainer. Hansbrough has the right lineage as well but he's clearly not available and he's no Walter Davis in any respect.

Two MJ posts and no use of "quite naturally". You're not a very good Michael Jeffrey Jordan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:06 pm 

Nas wrote:
Michael Jordan wanted to trade up to get Tyrus Thomas. That alone should have been enough evidence for Paxson not to make that pick. I was on the Roy/Aldridge bandwagon all along and Paxson didn't listen to me.

something tells me this #1 pick, whoever it is, is going to bring out tryus's highlight moments more consistently..

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 11:02 am 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
9.4% chance of getting into the Top 4 and a 2% chance at the #1 pick. Good vibes.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 12:08 pm 

i think it was 1.8% for rose, so here we go.

the NBA desperately needs a team to compete with the celtics in the east.

if we get the #1, and take bronny, i think we would have a couple of fun years with dad and son, and kyrie and luca will probably come here too then.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 3:52 pm 

The hawks :lol:

Honestly, good for them. They can now get rid of the homeless guy.

But san Antonio has two picks ahead of us

Welcome to NBA hell, guys. It's been hell for decades , and it is going to be one more year and many more years.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 6:46 pm 

IkeSouth wrote:
The hawks :lol:

Welcome to NBA hell, guys

If the Bulls lose that meaningless play-in game against the Hawks, they instead have a 3% chance at the #1 pick and grab it like Atlanta did earlier today. That’s a cold and sad definition of NBA hell.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 7:05 pm 

Yea its weird. They're getting paid to try... But they know it's not in the best interest of the 'organization', but the organization is their best chance at another contract, and no side can openly discuss tanking.

In the end, they win games like that due to ego, so I guess it all ends up the same.

What they need is a guy like derrick rose to come in and get injured right away, so he still has a chance to come back full strength after the team secured two more fucking picks.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 7:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Pistons:

14 wins in 2023-2024 - 5th pick
17 wins in 2022-2023 - 5th pick
23 wins in 2021-2022 - 5th pick

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 7:55 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Brick wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
I finally am done thinking about this Bulls season, the most dissappointing season I can ever remember. It's all good vibrations till next November.

Let's wait until the draft. Paxson may think Kevin Love is just what the Bulls need. :)

Brick was a jokester in 2008.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 8:09 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
Pistons:

14 wins in 2023-2024 - 5th pick
17 wins in 2022-2023 - 5th pick
23 wins in 2021-2022 - 5th pick

Fucking hell. Jesus does love Chicago ! :cheers:

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 9:32 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Looks like this draft kind of sucks, no?

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 10:46 am 

i thought the same. we will end up with another PAW

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 11:44 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Take a shot with some doughy Eastern European at 11.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 4:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Caller Bob wrote:

Yes, in the sense that there is no agreement on the top 3 or 5 picks being deserving of that status.

FWIW, The Athletic projects the Bulls taking Isaiah Collier from USC, which I think would be a great value if true. The only issue would be he’s Coby 2.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 5:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Yes, in the sense that there is no agreement on the top 3 or 5 picks being deserving of that status.

FWIW, The Athletic projects the Bulls taking Isaiah Collier from USC, which I think would be a great value if true. The only issue would be he’s Coby 2.

Is he as good as Bronny James?

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 7:54 am 

Honestly, the 11th pick might not even get bronny james in this draft. You do have to figure that if you pick him, you're getting lebron for at least 1 year. And I believe everyone wants to see lebron in a bulls uniform anyway.

Plus, lebron would like to get Alex Caruso back. All he has to do is come here, and the bulls are definitely dumb enough to draft bronny at 11.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 9:09 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
IkeSouth wrote:
Honestly, the 11th pick might not even get bronny james in this draft. You do have to figure that if you pick him, you're getting lebron for at least 1 year. And I believe everyone wants to see lebron in a bulls uniform anyway.

Plus, lebron would like to get Alex Caruso back. All he has to do is come here, and the bulls are definitely dumb enough to draft bronny at 11.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 9:31 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Tall Midget wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 11:00 am 

IkeSouth wrote:
Honestly, the 11th pick might not even get bronny james in this draft.

The Cavaliers will draft Bronny. Then they'll work out some sign and trade deal and ship out one of Allen or Mobley and Lavert or Garland to Los Angeles for LeBron.