It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 8:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
veganfan21 wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Bagels wrote:
God the Lakers suck

According to Vegan all they need is some Lebron magic dust and they will be all good
Every NBA player in the history of the league owes their career to Lebron James.
No one is shit without him.

That is mostly true in terms of success. Anthony Davis, Chris Bosh, Kevin Love, Bitchass Kyrie Part-Time Irving, and many more, have never won rings without LeBron.

Hate to say it, LTG, but the players you back suck ass as competitors.

Lebron's entire career has been built around ditching his current team in favor of greener pastures and better supporting casts, and you're trying to call out others for their lack of competitiveness?

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
FavreFan wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Bagels wrote:
God the Lakers suck

According to Vegan all they need is some Lebron magic dust and they will be all good
Every NBA player in the history of the league owes their career to Lebron James.

That is mostly true in terms of success. Anthony Davis, Chris Bosh, Kevin Love, Bitchass Kyrie Part-Time Irving, and many more, have never won rings without LeBron.

Lebron's entire career has been built around ditching his current team in favor of greener pastures and better supporting casts, and you're trying to call out others for their lack of competitiveness?

My argument is that if you're the common denominator on four championship squads and seven other Finals-appearance squads then you're probably pretty good. Too bad LTG backs b.itches like Irving and Simmons, both of whom are most definitely suffering from a lack of competitiveness.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
veganfan21 wrote:
My argument is that if you're the common denominator on four championship squads and seven other Finals-appearance squads then you're probably pretty good. Too bad LTG backs b.itches like Irving and Simmons, both of whom are most definitely suffering from a lack of competitiveness.

Lebron James has quit on every franchise that he had ever played for. When the going gets tough, he gets going. That's his M.O. he makes teams bend to his will and then he craps on them when he sees the shit going downhill. It wouldn't shock me in the least if he does the very same thing to the Lakers at some point.

Kyrie Irving had to outplay the league MVP in order for Good ol Lebron to get one of his rings. That alone says much more about his "competitiveness" than anything you could ever come up with.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:46 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Lebron James has quit on every franchise that he had ever played for. When the going gets tough, he gets going. That's his M.O. he makes teams bend to his will and then he craps on them when he sees the shit going downhill. It wouldn't shock me in the least if he does the very same thing to the Lakers at some point.

Kyrie Irving had to outplay the league MVP in order for Good ol Lebron to get one of his rings. That alone says much more about his "competitiveness" than anything you could ever come up with.

Yes, Miami, Cleveland, and LA would gladly return the four rings they received if it meant erasing the LeBron experience from their histories.

How's Kyrie enjoying the recliner?

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:52 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Bagels wrote:
God the Lakers suck

Lebron's definitely pretty good. Top 15 guy ever. But when you have to travel from superteam to superteam to get those rings, your lack of competitiveness shows. Kudos to Giannis for calling him and KD out last year after he won his ring organically.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:56 pm 

Hopefully it is Lavine calling them out this year 8)

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:02 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Bagels wrote:
God the Lakers suck

Lebron's definitely pretty good. Top 15 guy ever. But when you have to travel from superteam to superteam to get those rings, your lack of competitiveness shows. Kudos to Giannis for calling him and KD out last year after he won his ring organically.

LeBron didn't travel to "join" superteams, it's only a superteam when he's on it. No one won shit without except Wade.

Is "organic rings" a stat now? Giannis is free to shill his Whole Foods lifestyle all he wants. 4 is still more than 1 though. Kyrie or Ben can confirm - they have plenty of time on their hands, ain't that right, LTG?

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:07 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
LeBron didn't travel to "join" superteams, it's only a superteam when he's on it. No one won shit without except Wade.

Is "organic rings" a stat now? Giannis is free to shill his Whole Foods lifestyle all he wants. 4 is still more than 1 though. Kyrie or Ben can confirm - they have plenty of time on their hands, ain't that right, LTG?

He goes out of his way to form Superteams. When he doesn't have them he doesn't do shit. He actively recruits the best player available to come play with him. It's the only way he can ever win anything.

And yes "organically" is a helluva better than the shit he pulls.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:13 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
LeBron didn't travel to "join" superteams

Unequivocally false

Also note - Lebron went to Wade's team, not the other way around

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:25 am 

i dont mind it. it just sucks in the NBA because the top 20 players make such an impact the selfish trades can really unbalance the league.

in the NFL, nobody cares what stars go where because no one person can make that big of an impact unless youre tom brady

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Lonzo Ball in COVID protocol now.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:38 pm 

Sam Mitchell said that they had to take Zach Lavine's keys because he used to sneak into the Wolves practice facility to workout at 3 A.M. in the morning.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:45 pm 

Derozan with Back to Back Game Winning Shots

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:47 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
Sam Mitchell said that they had to take Zach Lavine's keys because he used to sneak into the Wolves practice facility to workout at 3 A.M. in the morning.

Basically the anti Ben Simmons

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:55 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

Basically the anti Ben Simmons

Hey Look! Vegan doesn't actually have a thought on the SUCCESS of the team. I'm Shocked!

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Team is special.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:16 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Team is special.

Starting to look that way. They have to get some more size though. Last 2 games they have been murdered in the paint. Yesterday they were killed on the glass. Today they were built on dribble drives to the rim.

From what I keep reading Billy D is really married to small ball though.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:15 pm 

They are going to need a badass big for the playoffs too. I have confidence AK will get something done at the deadline

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:45 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Will Perdue seems to be having a hard time formulating a thought.

It really breaks the flow.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:08 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Will Perdue seems to be having a hard time formulating a thought.

It really breaks the flow.

Yeah it was much better when it was just Goff and Kendall.

Jason has really grown into his role nicely.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:58 am 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
RFDC wrote:
They are going to need a badass big for the playoffs too. I have confidence AK will get something done at the deadline

Need a guy that can do this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1ws3cpRvrs

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:33 pm 

3rd overall in SI and ESPN's latest power rankings

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:35 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
3rd overall in SI and ESPN's latest power rankings

Feels disrespectful

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:44 pm 

GS has lost only 7 games AND beat our ass. I'm fine with that.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:41 pm 

Quote:
According to James Edwards (Pistons beat writer) from the The Athletic, the Bulls are one of the teams who have routinely called the Pistons about acquiring Jerami Grant to make a championship run.
Per The Athletic, the Pistons have been very interested in Patrick Williams since the 2020 draft.

Jerami Grant interest anyone?

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:51 pm 

RFDC wrote:
Quote:
According to James Edwards (Pistons beat writer) from the The Athletic, the Bulls are one of the teams who have routinely called the Pistons about acquiring Jerami Grant to make a championship run.
Per The Athletic, the Pistons have been very interested in Patrick Williams since the 2020 draft.

He'd be a good fit with the rest of our starters. If you think Williams is gonna be really good, don't do it. If you think Williams ceiling is role player, I'd do it 100%.

Personally I don't have a strong take on Williams. It sucks he got hurt this year so early.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:56 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Quote:

He'd be a good fit with the rest of our starters. If you think Williams is gonna be really good, don't do it. If you think Williams ceiling is role player, I'd do it 100%.

Personally I don't have a strong take on Williams. It sucks he got hurt this year so early.

That is a really interesting thing about this deadline. I dont think any fan has a good handle on what exactly Williams is. So I am curious to see what they do? I am completely fine with them trading White.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:57 pm 

RFDC wrote:
Quote:

Not for Patrick Williams no. I'd deal Coby White for him in a heartbeat. Don't know if the Pistons would go for that however.probably would have to sweeten the pot a little bit.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:19 pm 

Wouldn't Grant be expensive to acquire? And if he's up for an extension, expensive to pay?

2013 CSFMB ROY

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next