It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 1:51 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2022-23 Bulls Season
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
veganfan21 wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
The Bulls Suck. Billy D sucks. Blow it up.

welcome to the club! love to see pat williams manhandle the wolves for 2 boards in 31 mins btw. if donovan coached him better maybe he could have doubled his output.

Another dude that does nothing more than check the box score from time to time :lol: :lol:. But no one is supposed to ever know!

Pat Williams is good at defense. He's pretty irrelevant at most everything else.

You don't watch the games so how would you know what he is good at? Just Asking A Question

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
The Missing Link wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

welcome to the club! love to see pat williams manhandle the wolves for 2 boards in 31 mins btw. if donovan coached him better maybe he could have doubled his output.

Another dude that does nothing more than check the box score from time to time :lol: :lol:. But no one is supposed to ever know!

Pat Williams is good at defense. He's pretty irrelevant at most everything else.

You don't watch the games so how would you know what he is good at? Just Asking A Question

Yeah, you don't know what I watch or don't watch. Typical evasiveness when confronted on your boy, who currently functions as a poor man's JaVonte Green.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:50 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

Yeah, you don't know what I watch or don't watch. Typical evasiveness when confronted on your boy, who currently functions as a poor man's JaVonte Green.

I'm not going to waste time discussing games and the team with a dude that has no interest in watching the games. Your interest is in being a petty troll so that is the portion I will continue to address. Carry on why don't ya!

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:59 pm 

If I'm a troll why did you come here to agree/endorse my original point to blow this shit show up. Just asking a question.

Btw, did you know from his hospital bed Lonzo Ball averages only 3ish less rebounds than Williams?

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:02 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
If I'm a troll why did you come here to agree/endorse my original point to blow this shit show up. Just asking a question.

Btw, did you know from his hospital bed Lonzo Ball averages only 3ish less rebounds than Williams?

Trolls gone troll I guess.
So now you have a monopoly on specific "points" that are made around here?

What next? Your saying that you have a copyright on this particular point? Just Asking Questions

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:07 pm 

Observation: Becomes transparently evasive when confronted about his bad scouting takes on mediocre basketball players, like Patricia Williams.

Confirmed.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:08 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
Observation: Becomes transparently evasive when confronted about his bad scouting takes on mediocre basketball players, like Patricia Williams.

Confirmed.

Trolls gone Troll!

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Most points given up in a non-OT game in 40 years!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:39 pm 

Jaw Breaker wrote:
Most points given up in a non-OT game in 40 years!

If only Pat Williams would have grabbed more than 2 rebounds then this never would have happened.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Last edited by The Missing Link on Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:12 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Caruso hasn't exactly panned out either. $9 mil for a couple deflections

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:23 am 

Nardi wrote:

Caruso hasn't been much of a problem. Lavine is the biggest problem followed by Billy D and possibly Derozan.

They may have overpaid for Caruso but his salary isn't hamstringing the franchise. Lavine's is however and last night's game was another perfect example of it.

It's obvious who Stacey King was talking about when he said that guys need to be benched regardless of how much they make. It was a direct shot at Zach Lavine.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:32 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Do good teams give up 150 to the Wolves? Just Asking A Question

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:46 am 

The Missing Link wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Caruso hasn't been much of a problem. Lavine is the biggest problem followed by Billy D and possibly Derozan.

They may have overpaid for Caruso but his salary isn't hamstringing the franchise. Lavine's is however and last night's game was another perfect example of it.

It's obvious who Stacey King was talking about when he said that guys need to be benched regardless of how much they make. It was a direct shot at Zach Lavine.

Not being a problem is a far cry from being good. Got a team full of Blah. Got a team that can't guard. Got a team who can't score in crunch time. Got a coach searching for something, anything. Got a GM who built, at best, a first or second round knockout.

I'm starting to think the NBA is becoming like the NFL. You can't age anymore, and coaching/developing is becoming ultra important.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:04 am 

Forgot who said this on the radio: Vuc gets in the way of DeRozan's mid-range game. He also gets in the way of LaVine's penetration game. Maybe selling off one of the three for a more complementary piece can make things go smoother.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:09 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
Do good teams give up 150 to the Wolves? Just Asking A Question

Does a guy that claims to be a fan never bother to actually watch the games? Just Asking A Question

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Last edited by The Missing Link on Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:16 am 

Nardi wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Not being a problem is a far cry from being good. Got a team full of Blah. Got a team that can't guard. Got a team who can't score in crunch time. Got a coach searching for something, anything. Got a GM who built, at best, a first or second round knockout.

I'm starting to think the NBA is becoming like the NFL. You can't age anymore, and coaching/developing is becoming ultra important.

They are still better than the Wolves team they lost to last night and they are also better than the Knicks team that beat them 2 games in a row as well as the Atlanta team that beat them at the buzzer.
Billy D blows as a coach. He continues to try these goofy small ball rotations and I'm certain that he has had some influence on the way this roster was constructed also.

I remember when he was hired and I remember one of the reasons that he left OKC and it all makes sense now

And being at best a first or 2nd round knockout in the playoffs is still a helluva lot better than being a team whose season is over by New Year's.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:58 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
And being at best a first or 2nd round knockout in the playoffs is still a helluva lot better than being a team whose season is over by New Year's.

Right now, they are 4 games out of the 8 seed. Need to get better, just to be the knocked out in the 1st.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:27 pm 

casual fan wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

Right now, they are 4 games out of the 8 seed. Need to get better, just to be the knocked out in the 1st.

I agree. With the way they are looking, no way do they make the playoffs. They are looking like dead dogs.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
The afternoon show just reported that there was as screaming match (believed to have been between Lavine and DeRozan) in the locker room after the Timberwolves blowout loss.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:22 pm 

Sad to see. I actually thought lavine had a good head on his shoulders

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:26 pm 

Jaw Breaker wrote:
The afternoon show just reported that there was as screaming match (believed to have been between Lavine and DeRozan) in the locker room after the Timberwolves blowout loss.

They both seem to be much too concerned about who the "Alpha Dog" on the team happens to be as opposed to doing what it takes to win games. That is why their record in close games is so abysmal.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:30 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

They both seem to be much too concerned about who the "Alpha Dog" on the team happens to be as opposed to doing what it takes to win games. That is why their record in close games is so abysmal.

Agreed. There must be more going on tho. They seemed to get along just fine last year.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:39 pm 

RFDC wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

Agreed. There must be more going on tho. They seemed to get along just fine last year.

I think it is because when Derozan was brought in it was to be clearly the #2 to Lavine. Or at least Co No.1's which was fine. But Now Derozan is clearly the No.1 guy (even with Lavine's max deal) and that isn't sitting well with him.

You can really see it during the 4th quarter of games. Both resort to iso ball during the 4th but they look to Derozan to carry them home down the stretch of every game. It hasn't been working all that much this season though.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:18 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:

Fuck LaVine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:24 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Douchebag wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Fuck LaVine

Yep

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:42 pm 

In my eyes derozen is alpha by default and Advil Lavigne hadn't proved dick shit compared to demar. If they really are fueding who should get the ball, it's on Advil Lavigne to play 3 decent quarters every fucking game before he even touches the ball in the 4th.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:50 pm 

Bulls in OT at Cleveland after an incredible ending in regulation. Mitchell misses a FT on purpose and slides through the right side of the lane for the putback tie.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:51 pm 

Oh, and Mitchell has 61 at this point.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:05 pm 

Ended with 71.

Demoralizing loss. Virtually lead the entire game, then got smoked in the OT.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:06 pm 

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next