It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 3:30 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 574 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bulls 2023-24
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:21 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Coby decides that "yeah, I can orchestrate an offense also". 7 assists halfway through the 2nd quarter.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:58 pm 

Yea he can be a real point guard if he wants to. He's pretty focused on scoring usually though

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:05 pm 

Best player on the floor tonight....again. A +20. Have no idea how this happened.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:09 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
LTG told me he sucks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
Caller Bob wrote:
LTG told me he sucks

If you had to wait 5 years in order to get your lick back, then it's obvious that he did.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:13 pm 

Nardi wrote:
Best player on the floor tonight....again. A +20. Have no idea how this happened.

Still a turnstile on Defense however.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:32 pm 

When the bulls are fully healthy and lavine is out with an injury the team is pretty fucking awesome.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:38 pm 

PATRICK WILLIAMS just threw jimmy butler off his back like he was a child :lol:

PAW might actually be blossoming. this is really fun to watch.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
This tells you everything about the Bulls this year: the Pistons, who are 2-24 and have lost 23 games in a row, beat the Bulls by 16 points as LaVine scored 51.

I didn't think Heyward could be surpassed, but LaVine is probably the worst signing in Chicago sports history.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:23 pm 

Demar Derozan Iso Ball did them in. Coby White can't guard his lunch either.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:09 pm 

And a great shot selection by our center with 10 seconds left on the shot clock. He threw up a goddam prayer FOR NO REASON.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:13 pm 

Derozan turnover was the play of the game. And every time the Heat had Coby in an iso situation (regardless of player) they attacked him. You could tell that it was in the scouting report.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:22 pm 

Oh really? At least DeRozan was double teamed. Vucevic, with no sense of clock management, hasn't hit a shot all night, decides to go to the hoop and then doesn't go to the hoop and spews a turd from his ass up toward the basket, leaving something like 10 or 11 seconds for Butler to do his thing.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:09 am 

Nardi wrote:
Oh really? At least DeRozan was double teamed.
Yeah turning it over and giving up a game tying layup because you're too selfish of a player to give the ball up is definitely "praiseworthy" :lol: :lol:

Nardi wrote:
Vucevic, with no sense of clock management, hasn't hit a shot all night, decides to go to the hoop and then doesn't go to the hoop and spews a turd from his ass up toward the basket, leaving something like 10 or 11 seconds for Butler to do his thing.
He too the shot with 4 seconds left on the shot clock. He couldn’t hold for the last shot if he wanted too. They would never have been in that situation if Iso Derozan would not have given up a breakaway layup because he is too much of a ballhog to ever pass the ball in a game on the line situation.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:46 am 

The Doctor Of Style wrote:
Demar Derozan Iso Ball did them in. Coby White can't guard his lunch either.

oh my fucking god watch the games. coby made a few mistakes but overall was brilliant. he was on butler for that last shot, you can't guard that.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:49 am 

Derozan turnover was the play of the game. And every time the Heat had Coby in an iso situation (regardless of player) they attacked him. You could tell that it was in the scouting report.

giving up 4 offensive rebounds to end the game is what did them in. derozen played great all game, and there was no indication he was going to try to score on iso. he dribbles, drives and passes all the time. he just got double teamed and donny even said it was on him to call a timeout and he didnt. derozen was just trying to run the play as designed.

overall great game. Patrick williams is starting to fucking dominate. he is all over the floor now. guys jumping on his back and its not even phasing him. we might have a new all star on the team.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:51 am 

Nardi wrote:
Oh really? At least DeRozan was double teamed. Vucevic, with no sense of clock management, hasn't hit a shot all night, decides to go to the hoop and then doesn't go to the hoop and spews a turd from his ass up toward the basket, leaving something like 10 or 11 seconds for Butler to do his thing.

he seems to be getting skinnier. it doesnt look like hes putting work in the weight room, or hes not eating enough.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:55 am 

Guess who scored the only 5 points in the the last 3 minutes of the game?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:56 am 

Nardi wrote:
Oh really? At least DeRozan was double teamed.
Yeah turning it over and giving up a game tying layup because you're too selfish of a player to give the ball up is definitely "praiseworthy" :lol: :lol:

Nardi wrote:
Vucevic, with no sense of clock management, hasn't hit a shot all night, decides to go to the hoop and then doesn't go to the hoop and spews a turd from his ass up toward the basket, leaving something like 10 or 11 seconds for Butler to do his thing.
He too the shot with 4 seconds left on the shot clock. He couldn’t hold for the last shot if he wanted too.

9 seconds, which gave Miami 9 more seconds. Above all though, it was a horrible attempt. If you're going to go to the hoop, GO TO THE HOOP.
https://youtu.be/wN3wPLgpBgA?t=490

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:59 am 

white has been fucking awesome the last month. if he continues this, he will make the all star team.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:06 am 

Calling Vucevic the best player over this Lavine-less stretch is absolutely ridiculous.

Stop clinging to your Coby hate. A light bulb went on, and it went on bright. Dim bulb Vooch will always be a dim bulb. It also goes out completely when it counts.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:15 am 

Nardi wrote:
Calling Vucevic the best player over this Lavine-less stretch is absolutely ridiculous.

Stop clinging to your Coby hate. A light bulb went on, and it went on bright. Dim bulb Vooch will always be a dim bulb. It also goes out completely when it counts.

When Coby can lead a team to the playoffs then come holler at me. Vuc has did it twice in his career. When Coby can make an All Star team come holler at me. Coby sucked just 3 weeks ago and for most of his career to date. Even with his hot spurt he is still a sieve defensively. And his assists totals for a PG suck too. What he appears to be is a solid 6th man once everything shakes out. Good for him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:26 am 

Nardi wrote:

When Coby can lead a team to the playoffs then come holler at me. Vuc has did it twice in his career. When Coby can make an All Star team come holler at me. Coby sucked just 3 weeks ago and for most of his career to date. Even with his hot spurt he is still a sieve defensively. And his assists totals for a PG suck too. What he appears to be is a solid 6th man once everything shakes out. Good for him.

Vuc has never lead a team. Nevermind to the playoffs. And we were talking about this 9 game spurt. All Vucevic had to do was a) go to the hoop or b) kick it to Williams when the help came. A complete mental breakdown at crunch time. DeRozan boneheadedness was simply a physical error.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:39 am 

Nardi wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Vuc has never lead a team. Nevermind to the playoffs. And we were talking about this 9 game spurt. All Vucevic had to do was a) go to the hoop or b) kick it to Williams when the help came. A complete mental breakdown at crunch time. DeRozan boneheadedness was simply a physical error.

Nardi where ya been? Jorr's loony land? Vucevic lead Orlando to the playoffs in back to back seasons and made the All Star team as a result.

And Derozan's "mental error" is the sort of thing that happened in close game after close game all of last season. I documented it all last season. It's nothing new. He goes into Iso Derozan mode whenever there is a close game and essentially says fuck the team..
Then goes into the press conference and pretends as if he is the ultimate team guy and team leader. It's all bullshit. Lavine takes heat for it. As he should but Derozan is just as culpable in the shit too. That's why my guy THE PAW's development has been stifled to the degree that it has.

And the feckless Billy D, always one loathe to criticize a vet, took the bullet for him by claiming that it was his own fault for failing to call a timeout. He'd never make such an admission if it would have been The Paw of Ayo who'd made such a dumbass turnover in that situation.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:13 pm 

He and Orlando terrorized the league with their dominance.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:38 pm 

Nardi wrote:
He and Orlando terrorized the league with their dominance.

If Team Dominance were a pre req for your approval, then you wouldn't be currently riding wave of career loser Coby White. His winning percentage as a starting NBA player is less than 30%

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:28 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Solid win. White may have turned the corner.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:33 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Coby White with another monster game.

LTG told us all he was done

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:36 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Coby White with another monster game.

LTG told us all he was done

Yep!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:29 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
LTG told me he sucks

If you had to wait 5 years in order to get your lick back, then it's obvious that he did.

Been in the league a year longer than the PAW.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 574 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next