It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 9:12 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 574 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bulls 2023-24
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:27 am 

pizza_Place: What??
The Doctor Of Style wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
"The Flaw" with a signature game last night 5/4/2 on 2/8 shooting. Maybe LTG can take these stats and push them through his make believe machine to improve them.

A better coach finds a way to get a guy whose allegedly the future more than 8 shots. Instead he plays Ayo 31 minutes and allows him to go 2-12 instead. And this has been the problem since The Paw has been here.
There is no way you will ever know if the kid is good playing for Billy D. A coach you just love by the way.

OKC let him walk and are rolling as a result. He didn't want to be part of a "rebuild" because it would have required him to actually "coach" for a change. Rookie coach took that group of young guys and ran with the shit.
Oh yeah he also left because he wanted more sayso in "personnel moves". And we see what that has led too also. A bunch of undersized guys running switching on D,,trying to get steals, and getting pounded on the glass night after night. Get dude's ass out of here!

Thank God he only had 8 shots. Randle took his lunch money and Donovan finally pulled the plug on him. He was later found under the bench in a fetal position.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:29 am 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
Nardi wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
"The Flaw" with a signature game last night 5/4/2 on 2/8 shooting. Maybe LTG can take these stats and push them through his make believe machine to improve them.

A better coach finds a way to get a guy whose allegedly the future more than 8 shots. Instead he plays Ayo 31 minutes and allows him to go 2-12 instead. And this has been the problem since The Paw has been here.
There is no way you will ever know if the kid is good playing for Billy D. A coach you just love by the way.

OKC let him walk and are rolling as a result. He didn't want to be part of a "rebuild" because it would have required him to actually "coach" for a change. Rookie coach took that group of young guys and ran with the shit.
Oh yeah he also left because he wanted more sayso in "personnel moves". And we see what that has led too also. A bunch of undersized guys running switching on D,,trying to get steals, and getting pounded on the glass night after night. Get dude's ass out of here!

Thank God he only had 8 shots. Randle took his lunch money and Donovan finally pulled the plug on him. He was later found under the bench in a fetal position.

Coby "Jackmaster" White gets off 8 shots before taking his snapoffs off :lol:
OKC is much better without Billy D as coach than they ever were with him as coach. Despite the fact that he coached a minimum of 5 Hall Of Famers during his time as the coach. Ponder that one for a second :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:32 am 

Nardi wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

OKC is much better without Billy D as coach than they ever were with him as coach. Despite the fact that he coach a minimum of 5 Hall Of Famers during his time as the coach. Ponder that one for a second :lol: :lol:

Have you seen me defend Coby's play last night? I blasted him. You gonna blast PAW for sucking? No, you'll blame the coach.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:33 am 

My box score still says Drummond -15.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:37 am 

Nardi wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

OKC is much better without Billy D as coach than they ever were with him as coach. Despite the fact that he coach a minimum of 5 Hall Of Famers during his time as the coach. Ponder that one for a second :lol: :lol:

Have you seen me defend Coby's play last night? I blasted him. You gonna blast PAW for sucking? No, you'll blame the coach.

He didn't play well but it is on the coach to develop this kid and Donovan just hasn’t. Kid is easily the most talented player on the roster and he uses him as a role player whom he plays out of position. That is on him. Patrick Williams should get more than 8 shots in any game that he happens to play in. Instead his shots go to career losers like Coby White. And career bench guys like Ayo. And again that is on the coach who runs no plays for him and then bitches about dumbshit like a "lack of aggression" to cover his own ass.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:07 pm 

And guess who ran away from OKC because he didn't want to coach and "develop" studs like this kid?

long time guy wrote:
Good matchup tonight for Trae Young. Pitbull Patrick Beverly and the guy that will be a better pro than Trae also. Shae Gilgeous Alexander. Book It!

Called this one nearly 6 years ago from the cheap seats

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:13 pm 

By The Way, It Is Caller Bob That "We" Trust Quite Obviously :lol: :lol:

Caller Bob wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Brunson sucks. He's getting murdered by Caruso

Everyone sucks in the world of Bandwagon Bob.

Here are the stats
https://www.basketball-reference.com/pl ... sja01.html

https://www.basketball-reference.com/pl ... llo01.html

I scout the games, not the stat lines

Caller Bob wrote:
Brunson, another "looter in a riot", you aspire to teach CRT one day so you should know what that is :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:15 pm 

And guess who ran away from OKC because he didn't want to coach and "develop" studs like this kid?

long time guy wrote:
Good matchup tonight for Trae Young. Pitbull Patrick Beverly and the guy that will be a better pro than Trae also. Shae Gilgeous Alexander. Book It!

Want a banquet?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:16 pm 

Nardi wrote:

long time guy wrote:

Want a banquet?

Sure! And if a Layman basketball guy such as myself could see that this kid was going to be a good player, shouldn't your Guy Billy D have also. He ran from OKC because he didn't want to coach "developing" players such as this kid remember? Just Asking A Question

Last edited by The Doctor Of Style on Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:17 pm 

Meanwhile the Guy Caller Bob was so sure sucked had 31 and 13 and has made every team that he has ever played on better since was a high school basketball player.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:20 pm 

OKC is the most interesting team out there, much to the chagrin of NBA aficionado Clawmaster.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:24 pm 

Nardi wrote:
OKC is the most interesting team out there, much to the chagrin of NBA aficionado Clawmaster.

And Billy D too. He has to be kicking himself in the ass right now for making such a boneheaded call. Not that I believe for one second that they would be nearly as good if he were the coach however.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
I figured Nas was the only mediocre white guy proponent here, but with ltg’s Vuc love I’ll have to consider if it’s a balck lodge thing.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:27 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Meanwhile the Guy Caller Bob was so sure sucked had 31 and 13 and has made every team that he has ever played on better since was a high school basketball player.

He's playing well under Thibs, you were a huge Anti-Thibs guy if I recall, no?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:30 pm 

Nardi wrote:

And Billy D too. He has to be kicking himself in the ass right now for making such a boneheaded call. Not that I believe for one second that they would be nearly as good if he were the coach however.

https://youtu.be/sPDM8NR7aew?t=11

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:32 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:

He's playing well under Thibs, you were a huge Anti-Thibs guy if I recall, no?

You claimed he sucked the year he was the 2nd best player on a team which made it to the Western Conference Finals. What did Thibs have to do with that? Just Asking A Question

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:45 pm 

Were you not against Thibs? Answer the question

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:48 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Were you not against Thibs? Answer the question

Why the obvious deflection? Thibs isn't the reason this kid is a good player. He was a good player when you considered him a bum quite obviously.

Last edited by The Doctor Of Style on Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:49 pm 

Nardi wrote:

long time guy wrote:

Want a banquet?

Sure! And if a Layman basketball guy such as myself could see that this kid was going to be a good player, shouldn't your Guy Billy D have also. He ran from OKC because he didn't want to coach "developing" players such as this kid remember? Just Asking A Question

PAW sucked and I didn't blame the coach for his suckage and now I'm a Billy D guy? Do you only read what you wanna read? I said last night PAW hasn't looked this bad in a while. I HAVE credited him for being pretty good including having an allstar like game in this stretch.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:55 pm 

Nardi wrote:
Nardi wrote:

long time guy wrote:

Want a banquet?

PAW sucked and I didn't blame the coach for his suckage and now I'm a Billy D guy? Do you only read what you wanna read? I said last night PAW hasn't looked this bad in a while. I HAVE credited him for being pretty good including having an allstar like game in this stretch.

Guys are going to have clunker games. However it isn't simply about this 1 game. That's why I don't get overly excited when the kid goes 8 for 10 and scores 25 either. It's the totality of it. Billy D has screwed this kid as far as developing him as a player. Absolutely fucked him. The kid in the youtube video is further along because of the way OKCs coach has developed him. Only in the league for 1 year and provided with greater opportunities to fail than Donovan has ever afforded the Paw.
And JWill or whatever he goes by,,is nowhere near the talent the Paw happens to be.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:05 pm 

Nardi wrote:
Nardi wrote:

long time guy wrote:

Want a banquet?

Guys are going to have clunker games. However it isn't simply about this 1 game. That's why I don't get overly excited when the kid goes 8 for 10 and scores 25 either. It's the totality of it. Billy D has screwed this kid as far as developing him as a player. Absolutely fucked him. The kid in the youtube video is further along because of the way OKCs coach has developed him. Only in the league for 1 year and provided with greater opportunities to fail than Donovan has ever afforded the Paw.
And JWill or whatever he goes by,,is nowhere near the talent the Paw happens to be.

There was something key in the JJ youtube. The most valuable coaches have two skills. 1)x's and o's. 2) 'unlock' guys. It's clear Donovan's next guy to unlock will be his first. That's why he's got to go.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:47 pm 

Nardi wrote:
There was something key in the JJ youtube. The most valuable coaches have two skills. 1)x's and o's. 2) 'unlock' guys. It's clear Donovan's next guy to unlock will be his first. That's why he's got to go.

That and also allowing aging and oft injured "stars" to run his team.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:21 pm 

You gotta be fucking kidding me!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Caller Bob wrote:
You gotta be fucking kidding me!

pound the Hornets +9.5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:07 pm 

Lavine will either pout and no show in the game, or he will go hero ball and try to put 50

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:13 pm 

RFDC wrote:
Lavine will either pout and no show in the game, or he will go hero ball and try to put 50

Either way we will lose.

I agree, +9.5 hornets put $15000 on it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
if there was a shot attempts prop, i'd parlay that w/ it and bet my house

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:14 pm 

What are the chances that Billy D will hold Zach accountable when he comes down and goes 1 on 5, Gets beat backdoor for a layup, misses a rotation, or moves out of the way instead of taking a charge? Just Asking Questions

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:15 pm 

Thibs held guys accountable, but if I recall you wanted him ran out of town. Asking Questions!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:21 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Thibs held guys accountable, but if I recall you wanted him ran out of town. Asking Questions!!!

His record (slightly above. 500) and level of "success" since departing really has forced me to rethink that decision also.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 574 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 20  Next