It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 606 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:36 am 

pizza_Place: What??
The Missing Link wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
I'm the only one here that seems to believe in the kid.

How can I tell when I see you betting less than half of what I pay for an Uber ride to Midway? Just Asking A Question

:lol:
PS. Orange line

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:17 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
The Missing Link wrote:

How can I tell when I see you betting less than half of what I pay for an Uber ride to Midway? Just Asking A Question

My answer would be you should live closer to Midway.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:24 am 

The Missing Link wrote:

Keep plugging away. Tonight is another opportunity.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:24 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
Nardi wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

Done. Tired of losing on this guy so only betting enough for TML to get 1/4 of the way to Midway.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:26 pm 

Nardi wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

Done. Tired of losing on this guy so only betting enough for TML to get 1/4 of the way to Midway.
:lol: I think I got a slot open for you two right after the Bob and Frank Show.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
Nardi wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

You've been reduced to betting Mad Dog 20/20 money on the The Paw!

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:41 am 

So he got benched. Shocking turn of events.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:45 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
The Bulls and their fans gave up on 2 young players who are now playing well. I would be patient with a 21 year old.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

"I don’t care about you; I just want your vote.”
Trump '24

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:51 am 

Ayo is going to be a career backup and have a nice long career coming in on the 2nd team and playing solid D and potentially dropping some 3s every few nights along with some steals and breakaways.

Williams started 90 games. What is your favorite Patrick Williams moment?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:54 am 

pizza_Place: Rosati's

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:01 am 

Ron Wolfley wrote:

.....in 7 years....5 teams from now.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:10 am 
100000 CLUB

Wendell Carter and Lauri Markkanen have turned a corner. Maybe we should give a young guy more than 110 games to develop. That being said, in some ways, Patrick Williams was better as a rookie than he is now.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:21 am 

Nas wrote:
Wendell Carter and Lauri Markkanen have turned a corner. Maybe we should give a young guy more than 110 games to develop. That being said, in some ways, Patrick Williams was better as a rookie than he is now.

Kidding aside Nas, guys just come out too young and raw. He never started a college game. He'll probably turn into a decent player. A starter in a few years but why do the Bulls have to take the hard years?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:28 am 
100000 CLUB

Nas wrote:

Kidding aside Nas, guys just come out too young and raw. He never started a college game. He'll probably turn into a decent player. A starter in a few years but why do the Bulls have to take the hard years?

They/we thought there would be more development. I think you have to look at the makeup of these kids. He's too passive. He doesn't have any dog in him. You can't coach that; it's innate.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:43 am 

Nas wrote:

Because Javonte Green just happens to be his backup? Just Asking A Question

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:44 am 

Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:

They/we thought there would be more development. I think you have to look at the makeup of these kids. He's too passive. He doesn't have any dog in him. You can't coach that; it's innate.

Might be it. But the way he is utilized on a night to night basis blows. Billy Donovan caters to his "all stars" far too much for anyone else to ever shine. Let him play with the 2nd Unit where there is more ball and player movement and if he doesn't do anything with them then it will be time to reevaluate. As long as your 2 top players are allowed to play hero ball whenever the mood strikes then no one on this team will ever "develop".

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:01 am 
100000 CLUB

The Missing Link wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:

Might be it. But the way he is utilized on a night to night basis blows. Billy Donovan caters to his "all stars" far too much for anyone else to ever shine. Let him play with the 2nd Unit where there is more ball and player movement and if he doesn't do anything with them then it will be time to reevaluate. As long as your 2 top players are allowed to play hero ball whenever the mood strikes then no one on this team will ever "develop".

It's too late now, but some time as the man in the G League could have been helpful. It could have given him the confidence he needs to get over this hump.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:05 am 

Nas wrote:
It's too late now, but some time as the man in the G League could have been helpful. It could have given him the confidence he needs to get over this hump.

Yeah you can't ship him to the G-League in year 3 but you can still utilize him better than they have. The kid has a great skill set. Its never been utilized by Billy D. Now its up to the kid to either sink or swim. I think that he will swim ultimately, but it might not ever be with either this team or this coach.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:10 am 

He's softer than my dick after a 5th of vodka. What was that dude's name years ago.. huge dude thought he was gonna be great but he never gave a shit and sucked

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:55 am 

Pretty obvious he has a confidence problem. He can't finish.

That may change, hopefully soon. And here's another nugget. Who would you draft in front of him in 2020? I see one guy, Halliburton. Maybe Okongwu.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:45 am 

He was a good pick but not panning out. That's on him not the bulls. He needs to bang hookers or something

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:59 am 

Nardi wrote:
Pretty obvious he has a confidence problem. He can't finish.

That may change, hopefully soon. And here's another nugget. Who would you draft in front of him in 2020? I see one guy, Halliburton. Maybe Okongwu.

Halliburton looks to be a definite. As much as I like the Paw, Halliburton looks to be the goods. And he was the guy that I remember most mocks had the Bulls taking with the pick.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:49 pm 

IkeSouth wrote:
He was a good pick but not panning out. That's on him not the bulls. He needs to bang hookers or something

That’s totally on the Bulls. He wasn’t coming out of high school. His own college team didn’t start him.

If you are top 5 stud you should dominate from the get. I get he has skills but that I will never understand that.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:52 pm 

i dont know. i do agree part of scouting is looking at someones ambition. this kid is jellybeans and i cant recall seeing a player like that suddently turn on the jets and stay that way. he might have a good year at some point, but competitiveness is an inherit trait that he aint got.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
IkeSouth wrote:
i dont know. i do agree part of scouting is looking at someones ambition. this kid is jellybeans and i cant recall seeing a player like that suddently turn on the jets and stay that way. he might have a good year at some point, but competitiveness is an inherit trait that he aint got.

It's the Eddy Curry situation again. Flashes but no heart.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:32 pm 

Yea that guy. Wasn't there another one? But yea curry was mind boggling frustrating. Put Cedric Benson on that list too

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:22 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
You are clearly suggesting that Williams can't develop because DeRozan and Lavine are in his way. In the same breath you assert you have no problem with DeRozan or LaVine. You've also said the Bulls should take the ball out of the hands of two MVP candidates, hand it to an unproven 21 year old , and "get out of his way". As if that is totally rational behavior.

Its known as a redefining or recalibrating of roles. It happens on all teams. He is playing on a team with 3 guys that have usage rates of over 24% and people wonder why he isn't doing anything. There was no bigger fan of Lavine or Vooch on here. And that includes you by the way. The Best way for the Bulls to be successful in the post season however; is by any of the 3 aforementioned guys dominating the ball every game. It is ONLY going to happen by this kid becoming a stud.

Now even Billy (it's about time) Donovan and Dragic are calling out Derozan and Lavine for something i stated was a problem 2 months ago.
Quote:
Goran Dragić, the team’s oldest and most experienced player, didn’t sugarcoat the team’s problem following a 150-126 loss at Minnesota on Sunday.

“We’re not playing for each other,” he said. “It’s as simple as that.”

The veteran point guard’s comments followed Donovan’s from an equally candid postgame interview. Donovan has publicly challenged his star trio through the media, but he was more direct than ever Sunday.

“We’ve got to get out of the mindset of worrying about scoring and how’s it going offensively and realize the ball scores,” Donovan said. “And if the ball’s moved and passed whoever scores, scores.”

Donovan echoed Dragić’s sentiments that the Bulls are playing too individualistically and the results won’t begin to change until the team does.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:01 pm 
100000 CLUB

It sounds like the locker room has a problem with Lavine

Trump '24

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:05 pm 

He's starting to turn it on though he still doesn't get nearly enough touches.
https://twitter.com/Schuster_Elias/stat ... gr%5Etweet

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:50 pm 

He's starting to look scary. It's awesome.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 606 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next