It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:17 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Now LaVine. We're getting close to minimums.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:19 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
Sounds like the Bulls can't put a team on the court at all now. Might have to cancel/postpone.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:28 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
I didn't really understand Mully this morning when he said the league would look at not only how many players were available, but which ones. Seems like the NBA would have issues if they started evaluating the quality of the rosters.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:33 am 

Jaw Breaker wrote:
I didn't really understand Mully this morning when he said the league would look at not only how many players were available, but which ones. Seems like the NBA would have issues if they started evaluating the quality of the rosters.

I didn't hear it but that makes some sense.

If you have to pull in G-League guys off the street just to have a game, it calls into question the competitive quality of the game or season if it sets a precedent.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:39 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Or maybe, and I'm just spitballing here, let guys who test positive play the fucking games if they're well enough to.

Unvaccinated players can take their chances.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:41 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Or maybe, and I'm just spitballing here, let guys who test positive play the fucking games if they're well enough to.

SHOCKING!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Terry's Peeps wrote:

im def not a Lebron fan, but i sympathized with his frustration, he's like yea I felt perfectly fine yet me and my family had to quarantine and do all this shit
it's getting a bit ridiculous

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:52 pm 

Games postponed this week.

Silliness.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:54 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:

Silliness.

Stop testing. Problem solved.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:14 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
Nardi wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Silliness.

Stop testing. Problem solved.

yep

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Terry's Peeps wrote:

The problem with this is they would be exposing the other team to the virus. Pretty soon the whole league has issues & some will actually get sick (yes even the vaccinated).

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:33 pm 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

The problem with this is they would be exposing the other team to the virus. Pretty soon the whole league has issues & some will actually get sick (yes even the vaccinated).

yea then everyone will die

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:36 pm 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Then doesn't it call into question the vaccination rules? Why get vaccinated if you will still be forced to miss games even if you are asymptomatic?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:11 pm 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

People don't have a right to not get sick. If a player is worried, don't play. Simple.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Then doesn't it call into question the vaccination rules? Why get vaccinated if you will still be forced to miss games even if you are asymptomatic?

Why is this so hard? You are less likely to get sick and far less likely to get very sick if you are vaccinated.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:24 pm 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Why is this so hard? You are less likely to get sick and far less likely to get very sick if you are vaccinated.

just cancel the season

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
I think year three of COVID will see more thinking on normalizing covid. Maybe one day we can treat it like we treat the flu: individuals stop work/school and go home, but society continues. In 2020 we stopped both individuals and society from proceeding. 2021 is trying to kickstart society but it's still weird and glitchy, like a new app that just shuts itself down and reboots randomly for 20 secs everyday. Maybe it's a bit smoother in 2022.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:56 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
veganfan21 wrote:
I think year three of COVID will see more thinking on normalizing covid. Maybe one day we can treat it like we treat the flu: individuals stop work/school and go home, but society continues. In 2020 we stopped both individuals and society from proceeding. 2021 is trying to kickstart society but it's still weird and glitchy, like a new app that just shuts itself down and reboots randomly for 20 secs everyday. Maybe it's a bit smoother in 2022.

Nah....just another 2 weeks should do it.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
The CDPH made some calls to help Da Boo. Thanks Lori!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:09 pm 

People dont test positive and book a room at the hospital

They feel like shit and book a room at the hospital

Stop testing. Its completely pointless.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Right... so make sure you tell the unvaccinated players that and let them know the risks if they want to keep playing. Why are they going out of their way to protect a group of players who clearly dont give a shit about being protected from covid?

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:28 pm 

caught a bit of KC Johnson on with M&H this morning (couldn't get my ipod hooked up fast enough )
KC made mention of the fact that the Bulls have some of the most stringent testing guidelines in the NBA...why ?
If the NBA states players have to be tested every so often , why would you go above and beyond that ? So you can cancel games ?
Makes no sense

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:06 pm 

Bagels wrote:
caught a bit of KC Johnson on with M&H this morning (couldn't get my ipod hooked up fast enough )
KC made mention of the fact that the Bulls have some of the most stringent testing guidelines in the NBA...why ?
If the NBA states players have to be tested every so often , why would you go above and beyond that ? So you can cancel games ?
Makes no sense

Same reason cars have 17 airbags with wheel bearings originally intended for shopping carts

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:53 pm 

God the Lakers suck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
Bagels wrote:
God the Lakers suck

According to Vegan all they need is some Lebron magic dust and they will be all good
Every NBA player in the history of the league owes their career to Lebron James.
No one is shit without him.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:28 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
Bagels wrote:
God the Lakers suck

According to Vegan all they need is some Lebron magic dust and they will be all good
Every NBA player in the history of the league owes their career to Lebron James.

That is mostly true in terms of success. Anthony Davis, Chris Bosh, Kevin Love, Bitchass Kyrie Part-Time Irving, and many more, have never won rings without LeBron.

Hate to say it, LTG, but the players you back suck ass as competitors.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:49 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Bagels wrote:
God the Lakers suck

That is mostly true in terms of success. Anthony Davis, Chris Bosh, Kevin Love, Bitchass Kyrie Part-Time Irving, and many more, have never won rings without LeBron.

And What Ring has Lebron Won without any of them? They were all top 15 players without Lebron.

When Lebron had Mo Williams as his 2nd best player he quit because they lost in the 2nd round to an aging Celtics team. When Miami began to fade he quit on them too. Did the same thing in Cleveland. And I have no doubt that he will quit on the Lakers before it's all said and done. He is probably already scouting his next team as we speak.

Glad to see Cleveland rebound after the bullshit he pulled. Twice at that. They are actually better than that shitty ass Laker team he plays for right now. :lol: :lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:01 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Bagels wrote:
God the Lakers suck

And What Ring has Lebron Won without any of them? They were all top 15 players without Lebron.

When Lebron had Mo Williams as his 2nd best player he quit because they lost in the 2nd round to an aging Celtics team. When Miami began to fade he quit on them too. Did the same thing in Cleveland. And I have no doubt that he will quit on the Lakers before it's all said and done. He is probably already scouting his next team as we speak.

Glad to see Cleveland rebound after the bullshit he pulled. Twice at that. They are actually better than that shitty ass Laker team he plays for right now. :lol: :lol:

Yes, they "rebounded" well from being perennial contenders to 6 games above 500. Sort of like how an addict "rebounds" from graduating high school to dying in a fire.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:18 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
Bagels wrote:
God the Lakers suck

Yes, they "rebounded" well from being perennial contenders to 6 games above 500. Sort of like how an addict "rebounds" from graduating high school to dying in a fire.

Their team is currently better than the one Lebron plays for :lol: :lol:

And LeBron's "winning" ways always had more to do with him playing with very good/great players, coupled with his playing in a shitty ass conference than anything.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next