It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:31 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
I don't know if a "Coach" actually exists in today's NBA. It just seems to be a lot of guys doing whatever they want to.

The first thing the Bulls need are 5 guys on the court at the same time who are not afraid to shoot. Screw the "Get the ball to Jimmy" mentality. His points must flow through a system and not the other way around.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
jimmypasta wrote:
I don't know if a "Coach" actually exists in today's NBA. It just seems to be a lot of guys doing whatever they want to.

The first thing the Bulls need are 5 guys on the court at the same time who are not afraid to shoot. Screw the "Get the ball to Jimmy" mentality. His points must flow through a system and not the other way around.

Jimmy is very George Mikian

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:52 pm 

jimmypasta wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:58 pm 

Nas wrote:
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
LTG defending his guy till the death. Got to admire the conviction even though the ship is sinking.

Horrible thought on the timeout though - you're probably a student of the bestselling book on calling timeouts by Chris Webber :)

regardless of whether it was good or bad you don't show the coach up like that. I know that the Anti Hoiberg bias runs rampant around these parts but that is inexcusable. Plenty of coaches have burned their last timeout in that situation. Butler doesn't have the right to change the call. That's bogus. If Derrick Rose had done that to the sainted Thibs he'd be crucified on here. Let's be consistent if nothing else.

I'd already stated that I believed Hoiberg blew the game. Not for that but the things that occurred when they were up 11.

All Star/Star players blow off their coaches at times. Even the best coaches get it.

Butler changed the play though. It was clear that Hoiberg was attempting to call a timeout. That is not a good look for either person to be honest. It supports a lot of what Sam Smith wrote about concerning Butler last season.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:12 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
long time guy wrote:
Nas wrote:
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
LTG defending his guy till the death. Got to admire the conviction even though the ship is sinking.

Horrible thought on the timeout though - you're probably a student of the bestselling book on calling timeouts by Chris Webber :)

regardless of whether it was good or bad you don't show the coach up like that. I know that the Anti Hoiberg bias runs rampant around these parts but that is inexcusable. Plenty of coaches have burned their last timeout in that situation. Butler doesn't have the right to change the call. That's bogus. If Derrick Rose had done that to the sainted Thibs he'd be crucified on here. Let's be consistent if nothing else.

I'd already stated that I believed Hoiberg blew the game. Not for that but the things that occurred when they were up 11.

All Star/Star players blow off their coaches at times. Even the best coaches get it.

Butler changed the play though. It was clear that Hoiberg was attempting to call a timeout. That is not a good look for either person to be honest. It supports a lot of what Sam Smith wrote about concerning Butler last season.

Butler has become a better player and teammate. I credit Wade for helping him. Last year he was learning. Players blow off their coaches. The better players get away with it. Kobe and Jordan blew off Phil. LeBron and Wade blew off Spoelstra. Parker and Ginobli blew off Pop. LeBron had to coach the Cavs until late last year. What Butler did wasn't really unusual and he was right.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
Now Rondo's going off on Butler and Wade for criticizing the younger players. What a disaster. :lol: :lol: :lol: https://www.instagram.com/p/BPvs5RCDGO8/

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:37 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
ZephMarshack wrote:
Now Rondo's going off on Butler and Wade for criticizing the younger players. What a disaster. :lol: :lol: :lol: https://www.instagram.com/p/BPvs5RCDGO8/

Wow! Dump all 3 of these guys and see what you can get back.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Classic dysfunctional team. Thanks, Hoibama.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
This is so entertaining.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:47 pm 

Agree with everyone on Twitter pointing out the best part of this is that Rondo chose a picture without Ray Allen :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Where's Jesse and Sharpton on this ?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
this is the most entertaining the Bulls have been in nearly 20 years.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Whatever they paid Rondo was completely worth it for entertainment alone.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:23 pm 

Nas wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Nas wrote:
long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Butler has become a better player and teammate. I credit Wade for helping him. Last year he was learning. Players blow off their coaches. The better players get away with it. Kobe and Jordan blew off Phil. LeBron and Wade blew off Spoelstra. Parker and Ginobli blew off Pop. LeBron had to coach the Cavs until late last year. What Butler did wasn't really unusual and he was right.

To be honest I think he has gotten better at the P.R. game. I think Wade has coached him well on that.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:27 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:

Nope this team got shitty the second it became Jimmy's team. It was so important for him to distinguish himself and this is what you get. Hoi berg doesn't have the heft to challenge him and this is what you get. Serves Rondo right for Calling him and Wade out.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:33 pm 

long time guy wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Nope this team got shitty the second it became Jimmy's team. It was so important for him to distinguish himself and this is what you get. Hoi berg doesn't have the heft to challenge him and this is what you get. Serves Rondo right for Calling him and Wade out.

Rondo is a dick why was he benched?????? Hoiberg is shit ...this team got shitty because of the draft picks and the hiring of Duh Mayor

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
So you're backing Raon (no J) Rondo, an irrelevant malcontent whose career ended about three years ago at the age of 28 over someone who worked his ass off to go from a bit role player to a star, and a decorated three time champion all NBA hall of famer? :lol: Rondo got himself kicked off of two teams, including the most dysfunctional team in the NBA (Kings). I think you need to take a break and get your head right. Rondo is an undisputed piece of shit, even according to your guy Hoiberg who won't even play his broke ass. :lol: :lol: get that weak shit out of here

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:47 pm 

Just because he's an asshole doesn't mean he's wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:53 pm 

Rondo doesn't give a crap about his teammates and he's proven this time and time again. When he references changing the game plan his true motives come out, as it was likely Butler or Wade who suggested that maybe Rondo shouldn't be starting.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:55 pm 

KDdidit wrote:

You know what fuck you!!!!!!A vet wouldn't put this shit on Instagram a vet would have talked to his teammates ...what a fucking hypocritical jagoff...the both of ya

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:59 pm 

Walt Williams Neck wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

You know what fuck you!!!!!!A vet wouldn't put this shit on Instagram a vet would have talked to his teammates ...what a fucking hypocritical jagoff...the both of ya

Wow, did Rondo kick your puppies or something? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:05 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

No enough of this bullshit he is wrong and is a cancer to this team....he is an asshole and wrong

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:06 pm 

ZephMarshack wrote:
Rondo doesn't give a crap about his teammates and he's proven this time and time again. When he references changing the game plan his true motives come out, as it was likely Butler or Wade who suggested that maybe Rondo shouldn't be starting.

That is why I always thought that Butler was full of shit with his public support of Rondo. Something tells me Rondo felt the same way.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:07 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
So you're backing Raon (no J) Rondo, an irrelevant malcontent whose career ended about three years ago at the age of 28 over someone who worked his ass off to go from a bit role player to a star, and a decorated three time champion all NBA hall of famer? :lol: Rondo got himself kicked off of two teams, including the most dysfunctional team in the NBA (Kings). I think you need to take a break and get your head right. Rondo is an undisputed piece of shit, even according to your guy Hoiberg who won't even play his broke ass. :lol: :lol: get that weak shit out of here

He can be all that but as KDiddit said it doesn't make him wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:10 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

No enough of this bullshit he is wrong and is a cancer to this team....he is an asshole and wrong

Wade and Jimmy started it, Rondo ain't going to sit there quietly and take it once shit goes public. Ask noted impartial observer KC Johnson. Rondo's probably got the rest of the locker room behind him, he knows what he's doing unlike the idiot front office.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KCJHoop/stat ... wsrc%5Etfw

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:16 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

Wade and Jimmy started it, Rondo ain't going to sit there quietly and take it once shit goes public. Ask noted impartial observer KC Johnson. Rondo's probably got the rest of the locker room behind him, he knows what he's doing unlike the idiot front office.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KCJHoop/stat ... wsrc%5Etfw

well Rondo can take the rest of the fuckin losers abd get the fuck out

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Rondo not the villain here?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:19 pm 

The whole thing makes everybody look stupid, it's great.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Was just searching for the Bulls roster and found this excellent pic of Bobby Portis. Looks like he got the good Heisenberg batch.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:25 pm 

It is quite funny that Rondo calls out guys by stating how the vets he played with were such stand up guys and all the while he is doing this on Instagram :lol:

This is a total shit show. Fire everyone.
Quote:
Chicago Sun-Times: "As of Thursday evening, the Bulls front office was so angered by an Instagram post by Rondo in which he retaliated on teammates Jimmy Butler and Dwyane Wade that they were seriously weighing the idea of removing Rondo from the team and buying out the remainder of his contract."

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next