It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: About Last Night
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:00 am 

pizza_Place: Le Grand Pizza
If you missed the 4th quarter you missed a lot. It was a blur of steals, battling boards, fast breaks and action. It was exciting (new) Bulls basketball at its funnest. The Mavs out-shot us for three quarters but when Portis came in Dunn, Lavine and Nwaba turned it up. Even Markkie knocked down some threes.

Both teams played balls out in the 4th but the Bulls pulled away. You see: THEY CLOSED THAT BITCH OUT! Fuck the stupid ass tank. Do you think all 8 tank teams will win the title next year? It's ridiculous. It's a fucked up dream of a scheme.

With the team we got right now (minus a couple of bums) we can compete NOW and get better and better. How did we win in the 90's? One superstar, one all star and a supporting cast stronger than its individual parts. THAT'S a formula; not this soul sucking tank crap.

Post subject: Re: About Last Night
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:37 am 

St. Louis Bull Man wrote:
If you missed the 4th quarter you missed a lot. It was a blur of steals, battling boards, fast breaks and action. It was exciting (new) Bulls basketball at its funnest. The Mavs out-shot us for three quarters but when Portis came in Dunn, Lavine and Nwaba turned it up. Even Markkie knocked down some threes.

Both teams played balls out in the 4th but the Bulls pulled away. You see: THEY CLOSED THAT BITCH OUT! Fuck the stupid ass tank. Do you think all 8 tank teams will win the title next year? It's ridiculous. It's a fucked up dream of a scheme.

With the team we got right now (minus a couple of bums) we can compete NOW and get better and better. How did we win in the 90's? One superstar, one all star and a supporting cast stronger than its individual parts. THAT'S a formula; not this soul sucking tank crap.

They tanked in order to be in position to draft the one superstar that you speak of. If they don't tank will they win the championship next year? Will they even make the playoffs? If the Bulls draft eight it will be a disappointment. They were set up sweet when they were 3-20. Winning meaningless games against crappy teams does nothing. They are screwing themselves with this stupid shit.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:15 am 

pizza_Place: Lucio's
Ever heard of the word myopic SL?? Look it up.

They are blowing a top 3/5 pick unless they get lucky in the lottery.

Stupid.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:51 am 

'77Cubs wrote:

Stupid.

Some of the bottom feeding teams in the west have to play each other before the season ends. Bulls have two games with the Nets and a few of those teams too. They have to lose those games. The Nets have no reason to tank so that should be good for the Bulls. The only teams that I believe are in position to out tank the Bulls are probably Atlanta and Memphis. Maybe Sac also. The Bulls should be able to finish with a worse record than Phoenix Dallas Nets and Magic.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Lucio's
long time guy wrote:
'77Cubs wrote:

Stupid.

Some of the bottom feeding teams in the west have to play each other before the season ends. Bulls have two games with the Nets and a few of those teams too. They have to lose those games. The Nets have no reason to tank so that should be good for the Bulls. The only teams that I believe are in position to out tank the Bulls are probably Atlanta and Memphis. Maybe Sac also. The Bulls should be able to finish with a worse record than Phoenix Dallas Nets and Magic.

Hopefully you're right...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
The Bulls did not outplay the Mavs in the 4th quarter. The Mavs have embraced the tank due to great leadership from the front office and ownership. They understand the big picture. Dennis Smith Jr wants a running mate.

The Mavs came out ahead last night.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
'77Cubs wrote:
long time guy wrote:
'77Cubs wrote:

Stupid.

Hopefully you're right...

Hope he’s right too. I do see that a couple 19 win teams should be at 20 after the weekend (Phoenix and Orlando perhaps). I’m worried about the 2 remaining games against Memphis.

I guess the Grizzlies are keeping Gasol to sell tickets? If they had traded him to a contender, they would’ve absolutely assured themselves of a 25% chance at the 1st pick.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Le Grand Pizza
How many of you guys actually watched the game?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Talking with a friend in Chicago....he confirmed to me that GarPax and the Mayor still don't know whay they are doing and Markkanen is just another 7' stiff

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:28 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08nrGMhJdtE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:25 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
St. Louis Bull Man wrote: