It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Le Grand Pizza
I know we beat them 10 in a row and they have been struggling of late, But a slaughter is emminent. BTW: I been watching sports TV all day and there's been no mention of ANY Bulls trade!

PG Kyle Lowry
SG DeMar DeRozan
SF DeMarre Carroll
PF Jakob Poeltl
C Jonas Valanciunas

PG Carter-Williams
SGJ Grant
SF Butler (will not start)
PF Taj Gibson
C Lopez

Injuries

Dwyane Wade OUT
Nikola MiroticOUT
Paul Zipser OUT

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:14 pm 

The Bulls pre-game show was Bull(shit) as Jimmy does start and looks OK to me. :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
How bad do your eyes bleed after watching these games.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:21 pm 

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:26 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
It gets pretty messy.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:37 pm 

Both teams are sloppy but so far we are less sloppy. :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:49 pm 

Felicio can really play center (when he gets a chance)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
St. Louis Bull Man wrote:

Would you say he's a stretch 5?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
They're going to piss away all of this 23 point lead, aren't they? :lol:

Last edited by Juice's Lecture Notes on Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Bulls trying to keep the Raptors in this game but they refuse to accept the help.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:22 pm 

KDdidit wrote:

No....I think he's a good center. He can't (or won't) dribble. Can't be anything but a center. He's strong, AND quick. Has a bigger body but reminds me of Barkley in body type....even has Charles' bullet-head. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:23 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Bulls trying to keep the Raptors in this game but they refuse to accept the help.
Yup....we got this.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
KDdidit wrote:

:lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:27 pm 

This is the sort of loss where, if you're Toronto, you consider firing your coach. In the middle of a tight race for the second seed, how can you lower yourselves by losing to a shitty team like the Bulls? Absolutely inexcusable if you're Toronto. This shoulda been an easy win if they're serious contenders for the ECF.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:34 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
This is the sort of loss where, if you're Toronto, you consider firing your coach. In the middle of a tight race for the second seed, how can you lower yourselves by losing to a shitty team like the Bulls? Absolutely inexcusable if you're Toronto. This shoulda been an easy win if they're serious contenders for the ECF.

Tough to win when you run into an absolute stud like Butler who can casually dish out 12 assists when his shot isn't falling.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:36 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
They've been losing to everybody lately....lots of injuries. We beat 'em. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:36 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Tough to win when you run into an absolute stud like Butler who can casually dish out 12 assists when his shot isn't falling.

That's what I don't get about you and LTG. Praising Butler is like complimenting the food on the Titanic while the ship is fucking sinking. The team is going nowhere fast man, the hell anyone cares about Butler? Blow it all up.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:37 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
They've been losing to everybody lately....lots of injuries. We beat 'em. :wink:

Gotta preserve that shiny 500 career record for Da Mayor!

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:37 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

JB was OK....but the bench won the game.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:39 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Gotta preserve that shiny 500 career record for Da Mayor!
Yeah, I know, I know.....but I think there's an upside to our mediocrity.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:43 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

That's what I don't get about you and LTG. Praising Butler is like complimenting the food on the Titanic while the ship is fucking sinking. The team is going nowhere fast man, the hell anyone cares about Butler? Blow it all up.

He is the only person with value. You have to care about him. The question is how much value does he have and whether the Bulls believe he is part of their future.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:44 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

You and I very much agree and very much disagree about two fundamental things about this Bulls team.

We very much agree that Gar and Hoiberg need to go and that until they do this Bulls team isn't gonna do much. You can include Pax in that although he's much less of a problem than Gar is.

We very much disagree on how good Butler is. I think he's worth keeping no matter what and building around. He's still getting better every season and he's one of the best players in the NBA. You can absolutely build around that guy in the next 5-7 years if you do things right. I think you look at him as more of a "putting up good stats on a shit team" guy who's not as good as his stats suggest.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:56 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

You and I very much agree and very much disagree about two fundamental things about this Bulls team.

We very much agree that Gar and Hoiberg need to go and that until they do this Bulls team isn't gonna do much. You can include Pax in that although he's much less of a problem than Gar is.

We very much disagree on how good Butler is. I think he's worth keeping no matter what and building around. He's still getting better every season and he's one of the best players in the NBA. You can absolutely build around that guy in the next 5-7 years if you do things right. I think you look at him as more of a "putting up good stats on a shit team" guy who's not as good as his stats suggest.

I agree with him about that and I think you are off about the number of years Butler has in terms of playing at an elite level. Butler takes a lot of punishment. I can honestly see him breaking down in 2 years. Will be 28 this year. One of the reasons I want him moved

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:58 pm 

long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

I agree with him about that and I think you are off about the number of years Butler has in terms of playing at an elite level. Butler takes a lot of punishment. I can honestly see him breaking down in 2 years. Will be 28 this year. One of the reasons I want him moved

People thought Wade was going to break down in 2008 also. If the best reason you can think of to trade Butler is that he might break down later on then I'd say I'm right about keeping him.

To rock my soul