It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 564 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:52 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
long time guy wrote:
Walt Williams Neck wrote:
Rondo makes them better ....but easy on the Kool Aid he doesn't make them champions.

Which person here said he does?

It was better when you were away....Hoiball :lol: You condescending hypocrite

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:04 am 

long time guy wrote:
Rondo makes them better ....but easy on the Kool Aid he doesn't make them champions.

That why you were clamoring for me to come back jerk. :lol: At no point during this season did Hoiball involve likes of MCW (an IMU favorite by the way) Grant or Canaan. It was always about Rondo whom you hate.

You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit. You seem to think so apparently.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:17 am 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

That why you were clamoring for me to come back jerk. :lol: At no point during this season did Hoiball involve likes of MCW (an IMU favorite by the way) Grant or Canaan. It was always about Rondo whom you hate.

You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit. You seem to think so apparently.
what o was the Genius Fred running ?

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:30 am 

clamoring :lol:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:32 am 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Offense doesn't matter if you don't have guys that can make plays. In 2 of the last 3 games Butler has scored 14 points. How is that Hoiberg's fault. He is struggling to create his own shot. How is that Hoiberg's fault?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:53 am 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Offense doesn't matter if you don't have guys that can make plays. In 2 of the last 3 games Butler has scored 14 points. How is that Hoiberg's fault. He is struggling to create his own shot. How is that Hoiberg's fault?

How many FT did Jimmy Butler make in those 14 point games.......so when Rondo is in Fred gets credit for that.Who benched Rondo for not running "his"plays.Who was coaching the Bulls last night Fred or Rondo and Wade?

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:09 am 

You're not a Rondo fan so quit pretending that you are. You have already been outed pal. In your basketball world neither gets credit. You pray to the alter of Butler and he is selling them out. I hope he plays better but he can't beat Bradley off the dribble.

The Bulls do not have another point guard on the team. In your incessant quest to be at all times cynical you sort of missed that. They don't have anyone that can run any offense. If you pressure them they either turn it over or pick their dribble up and pass. It doesn't matter what offense you are in they would still struggle.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:33 am 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
LTG, you're not in a position to accuse others of not being objective.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:02 am 

long time guy wrote:
You're not a Rondo fan so quit pretending that you are. You have already been outed pal. In your basketball world neither gets credit. You pray to the alter of Butler and he is selling them out. I hope he plays better but he can't beat Bradley off the dribble.

The Bulls do not have another point guard on the team. In your incessant quest to be at all times cynical you sort of missed that. They don't have anyone that can run any offense. If you pressure them they either turn it over or pick their dribble up and pass. It doesn't matter what offense you are in they would still struggle.

You're a totally idiot....Butlers hurt ...I am NOT a fan of Rondo...but know and have stated he is better than the other crap they have, Fred benched Rondo (not me)...then found he couldn't "develop" any of these pieces of shit So he slowly let Rondo play with the 2nd unit! He didn't even start him..then he thought the only way he can save his ass is start Rondo and hope they make the playoffs.They win two games because Rondo does the same thing he did with Boston,Dallas.and the Kings.Drive and kick out what a point guard is supposed to do.When Butler was dropping 33-30-22 who was he beating off the dribble?
Last question what is the difference between alter and altar?

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:21 am 

long time guy wrote:

You're a totally idiot....Butlers hurt ...I am NOT a fan of Rondo...but know and have stated he is better than the other crap they have, Fred benched Rondo (not me)...then found he couldn't "develop" any of these pieces of shit So he slowly let Rondo play with the 2nd unit! He didn't even start him..then he thought the only way he can save his ass is start Rondo and hope they make the playoffs.They win two games because Rondo does the same thing he did with Boston,Dallas.and the Kings.Drive and kick out what a point guard is supposed to do.When Butler was dropping 33-30-22 who was he beating off the dribble?

You are a liar and a damn fool ta boot! You were all in Rondo being benched with your lying ass. I provided the evidence. You never wanted him signed in the first place. Didn't really acknowledge that he had any impact until it became painfully obvious Hence your ever growing rep as "Master of the Obvious". Now you are playing Message Board M.D. by speculating on Butler's health. Get the hell out of here with that shit.

You are a one note song. When they win its Butler's greatness. When they lose its Hoiberg and bad coaching. As far as Alter goes I'm sure you know the damn meaning since your thoughts and opinions change by the minute with your dumbass.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:24 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Quote:
="Walt Williams Neck"Who was coaching the Bulls last night Fred or Rondo and Wade?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjs02KNKrAQ

Last edited by Don Tiny on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:27 am 

Don Tiny wrote:
[quote="Walt Williams Neck"Who was coaching the Bulls last night Fred or Rondo and Wade?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjs02KNKrAQ[/quote]
:lol:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:28 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Pardon my dolphin.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:30 am 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

You are a liar and a damn fool ta boot! You were all in Rondo being benched with your lying ass. I provided the evidence. You never wanted him signed in the first place. Didn't really acknowledge that he had any impact until it became painfully obvious Hence your ever growing rep as "Master of the Obvious". Now you are playing Message Board M.D. by speculating on Butler's health. Get the hell out of here with that shit.

You are a one note song. When they win its Butler's greatness. When they lose its Hoiberg and bad coaching. As far as Alter goes I'm sure you know the damn meaning since your thoughts and opinions change by the minute with your dumbass.

Again I hate Rondo but I know he's is better than any point guard they have......you hate to be criticized and believe you are never wrong...seek help

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:54 am 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Again I hate Rondo but I know he's is better than any point guard the have......you hate to be criticized and believe you are never wrong...seek help

It wasn't that long ago that you said Rondo wasn't better and I called you on your bullshit. If I need help for providing evidence as to your lying ass hypocritical ways then so be it. You chose this "basketball" battle months ago and I decided a while ago to engage you on your bullshit. All of the "shut the fuck ups" and finally i'd had enough. You need help more than anyone.

You can't even admit you're wrong about Rondo yet you are "counseling" people about owning up to something.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:08 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Last question what is the difference between alter and altar?[/quot

Again I hate Rondo but I know he's is better than any point guard the have......you hate to be criticized and believe you are never wrong...seek help

It wasn't that long ago that you said Rondo wasn't better and I called you on your bullshit. If I need help for providing evidence as to your lying ass hypocritical ways then so be it. You chose this "basketball" battle months ago and I decided a while ago to engage you on your bullshit. All of the "shut the fuck ups" and finally i'd had enough. You need help more than anyone.

You can't even admit you're wrong about Rondo yet you are "counseling" people about owning up to something.

Provide evidence.......where is your answer to Butler dropping 33-30-and 22 as usual nowhere

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:11 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Last question what is the difference between alter and altar?[/quot

Provide evidence.......where is your answer to Butler dropping 33-30-and 22 as usual nowhere

I cited evidence regarding Rondo in 3 separate threads already. Butler is averaging about 22 points for this series. 2 of 3 games without Rondo he has dropped 14. Avery Bradley is currently locking him up.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:19 pm 

cited evidence regarding Rondo in 3 separate threads already. Butler is averaging about 22 points for this series. 2 of 3 games without Rondo he has dropped 14. Avery Bradley is currently locking him up.[/quote]

You cited 3 separate threads of my hate for Rondo not that any point guard was better.Plus I never denied hating him :roll: counseling he was running the huddle

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:12 pm 

cited evidence regarding Rondo in 3 separate threads already. Butler is averaging about 22 points for this series. 2 of 3 games without Rondo he has dropped 14. Avery Bradley is currently locking him up.

You cited 3 separate threads of my hate for Rondo not that any point guard was better.Plus I never denied hating him :roll: counseling he was running the huddle[/quote]

This sure is a great example of a guy that thought Rondo was better.

Chicago Fanatics Message Board • View topic - Hoiberg's seat is heating up
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=104222

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:19 pm 

long time guy wrote:
cited evidence regarding Rondo in 3 separate threads already. Butler is averaging about 22 points for this series. 2 of 3 games without Rondo he has dropped 14. Avery Bradley is currently locking him up.

You cited 3 separate threads of my hate for Rondo not that any point guard was better.Plus I never denied hating him :roll: counseling he was running the huddle

This sure is a great example of a guy that thought Rondo was better.

Chicago Fanatics Message Board • View topic - Hoiberg's seat is heating up
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=104222[/quote]

You talking about me or Fred :lol:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:41 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=101284
Not a big fan :lol:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:12 pm 

http://www.chicagofanatics.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=101284

I agreed with the move from Day 1. You are a twisted dude.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 pm 

long time guy wrote:
http://www.chicagofanatics.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=101284

I agreed with the move from Day 1. You are a twisted dude.

I see you got a little Mayor in you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:56 pm 

This truly is a textbook example of a guy that admits when he's wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:24 pm 

What?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:50 pm 

IMU wrote:
What?
being facetious. Probably need to take a wager on who will blink first. Will it be you on Portis/Thomas and i guess now MCW or Walt on Rondo. Which person will admit that they were wrong. Taj is better currently than Josh Smith. See I admitted it.

What say you on the other questions?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:11 pm 

An "nba" coach complaining about traveling :lol: :lol:

Go back to college Nancy boy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:51 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

No speculation ...you see the morning shoot around?

I'm out.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:27 pm 

long time guy wrote:
IMU wrote:
What?
being facetious. Probably need to take a wager on who will blink first. Will it be you on Portis/Thomas and i guess now MCW or Walt on Rondo. Which person will admit that they were wrong. Taj is better currently than Josh Smith. See I admitted it.

What say you on the other questions?

MCW sucks.

So does Portis though.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Josh Smith is better than Taj still

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 564 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next