It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 564 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:36 pm 

Come on bulls... Beat these guys. You can.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
I've got no problem with Morrow playing more in the 2nd half.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Positanos on 55th Street
Ron Wolfley wrote:
I've got no problem with Morrow playing more in the 2nd half.

He's given the team quality minutes out there tonight as has Canaan.

I can't believe I just typed that.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:12 pm 

This game is right there for the taking.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:26 pm 

Omg Butler... Hahaha... Holy shit...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:28 pm 

IkeSouth wrote:
Omg Butler... Hahaha... Holy shit...

Got away with a push off there but we'll take it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
This is fun stuff. I got the Bulls tonight improving to 3-0 wearing the short sleeve jerseys.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Ron Wolfley wrote:
This is fun stuff. I got the Bulls tonight improving to 3-0 wearing the short sleeve jerseys.

Very entertaining.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:39 pm 

Why is there always some white dude in a man bun that pisses me off

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
IkeSouth wrote:
Why is there always some white dude in a man bun that pisses me off

Cause you married your gay lover?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
I don't get this sport anymore. Why is literally all contact a foul?

Boston gets all those kind of garbage calls.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:44 pm 

5min to go this game is over. We can't hit a shot

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
What a bullshit last few minutes. They really need Rondo back.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:10 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Matches Malone wrote:
Walt Williams Neck wrote:
Where's LIG? I need this fucking game broke down!

I think we're all expecting the Bull to lose tonight, so of course Niko will have a great game and they'll pull out the victory.

I'm expecting Hoiberg to be a dipshit and play Niko and LaVergne over Portis so yeah I think they'll lose. If they have even an average head coach they would easily win this series.

Could've won if they even had the 5th worst coach out there tonight instead of the worst. Can't wait for next year!

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Caseys
WEEE WEEE Here comes FRED

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:19 pm 

The NBA is complete trash. It's not even a fair game anymore. I used to buy tickets. This shit show can fuck itself. The Celtics were handed the game. There was nothing but technicals in the last ten minutes.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:22 pm 

really guys? hoiberg? hes a nobody, and you dont lose games because of nothing.

the players lost. i saw 3 quarters of team ball, then suddenly in the 4th everyone started to iso when it was 'their turn'.

they better not lose 4 straight. we will lose all the momentum going into next year.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:38 am 

FavreFan wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Matches Malone wrote:

I think we're all expecting the Bull to lose tonight, so of course Niko will have a great game and they'll pull out the victory.

I'm expecting Hoiberg to be a dipshit and play Niko and LaVergne over Portis so yeah I think they'll lose. If they have even an average head coach they would easily win this series.

Could've won if they even had the 5th worst coach out there tonight instead of the worst. Can't wait for next year!

Your basketball analysis is better than that. Once Rondo went out this series was over. Forget about him being the best point. He is the only point.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:49 am 

long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Matches Malone wrote:

Your basketball analysis is better than that. Once Rondo went out this series was over. Forget about him being the best point. He is the only point.

They still have enough talent to win the series. It would require playing Portis over the other bums at PF, getting the ball to Lopez more than 5 times a game, and asking Butler to do more offensively.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:58 am 

FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Matches Malone wrote:

They still have enough talent to win the series. It would require playing Portis over the other bums at PF, getting the ball to Lopez more than 5 times a game, and asking Butler to do more offensively.

Butler can't do more offensively. Not a diss on him because it's who he is as a player. They are covering him one on one with Bradley and Bradley is locking him up. Top 10 guys should be able to beat that. He can't. They are playing everyone straight up. No help no double. Guard your man. Rondo has one of the best basketball I.Qs that I have seen in the league. You know that. They aren't going to get the type of looks without him. The Bulls have a collection of guards that couldn't run a damn hot dog stand. Even if the game is close they will lose in the 4th because they don't know how to make the right basketball play.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:03 am 

ltg over analyzes a dumb sport where all you have to do to get a foul drawn is have someone touch you. Oh, and be on the team who is the favorite to win the series. That helps too.

Like better things because your favorite thing fucking sucks.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:20 am 

Hockey Gay wrote:
ltg over analyzes a dumb sport where all you have to do to get a foul drawn is have someone touch you. Oh, and be on the team who is the favorite to win the series. That helps too.

Like who Julie Dicaro. There should never be a criticism of any other interest as long as that shit exists. This message board has turned a non descript update chick into the 2nd coming of Eleanor Roosevelt.

Any universe where she receives more attention than the NBA playoffs is a bad universe. Think about that for a second.

Her fucking twitter account is more popular than the NBA playoffs and people actually think it's a problem with the NBA pkayoffs. Who actually gives a shit about the thoughts of Julie Dicaro other than people on this board?

As far as the NBA playoffs go all I see are soldout arenas. Doesn't matter if it's an 8th seed either. There is interest. I know some people here like to think of this place as the pulse and the heartbeat but let's check in where reality resides. There is a large segment MANY in fact that cling to the twitter ramblings of a non descript update chick.

Anyone and I mean anyone that is a member of that conglomerate should never preach about another person's interest when it comes to anything.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:56 am 

long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Matches Malone wrote:

Butler can't do more offensively. Not a diss on him because it's who he is as a player. They are covering him one on one with Bradley and Bradley is locking him up. Top 10 guys should be able to beat that. He can't. They are playing everyone straight up. No help no double. Guard your man. Rondo has one of the best basketball I.Qs that I have seen in the league. You know that. They aren't going to get the type of looks without him. The Bulls have a collection of guards that couldn't run a damn hot dog stand. Even if the game is close they will lose in the 4th because they don't know how to make the right basketball play.

Avery Bradley is first team all defense. He's one of the best defensive players in basketball. Butler is still doing well against him but he needs to be more aggressive than he was tonight.

As for not being able to make the right basketball play, that's on the coach. Of course losing Rondo hurt them a lot but Hoiberg is still a huge liability and Rondo missing just magnifies that.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:41 am 

MCW.Grant.Canaan Are DLeague caliber players. I can blame Hoiberg for not playing Portis more but that wouldn't change the series.

The key is and has been Rondo. He is the only guard capable of running an offense.

As far Butler goes he has to be better. Bradley is one of the top 3 on ball guys in the league imo but if Butler is that guy he has to be able to beat single coverage. I won't blame him for the losses but top 10 guys have to be able to distinguish themselves more than he is doing.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:56 am 

long time guy wrote:
MCW.Grant.Canaan Are DLeague caliber players. I can blame Hoiberg for not playing Portis more but that wouldn't change the series.

The key is and has been Rondo. He is the only guard capable of running an offense.

As far Butler goes he has to be better. Bradley is one of the top 3 on ball guys in the league imo but if Butler is that guy he has to be able to beat single coverage. I won't blame him for the losses but top 10 guys have to be able to distinguish themselves more than he is doing.

Like your guy Westbrook distinguished himself against the Rockets? Shooting like 10-40 every game? Top 10 guys gotta be better than that.

And yes, playing Portis more would've changed the series. They barely lost game 4 and were up last night heading into the 4th. These weren't blowouts.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:17 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Hockey Gay wrote:

yet your dumbass keeps posting in the section for some reason. go drink bleach

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:19 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
FavreFan wrote:
getting the ball to Lopez more than 5 times a game

I can't believe i'm saying this, but he's looked good....I would definitely consider featuring him more. Not like the Celtics have a tough matchup for him

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:28 am 

FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Like your guy Westbrook distinguished himself against the Rockets? Shooting like 10-40 every game? Top 10 guys gotta be better than that.

And yes, playing Portis more would've changed the series. They barely lost game 4 and were up last night heading into the 4th. These weren't blowouts.

Westbrook has to play better too but he still showed up. Butler scored zero points in the 4th. Can't blame Hoiberg for that.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:30 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Rondo makes them better ....but easy on the Kool Aid he doesn't make them champions.

I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:39 am 

Rondo makes them better ....but easy on the Kool Aid he doesn't make them champions.

Which person here said he does?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 564 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next